Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lala ka dance coming down the stairs was just hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing 🤣

Yeah, same! That was one part I enjoyed. He was truly and madly happy🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LOLL, but we saw them dancing like this in the spoilers. 😆

Tu jaa kar chocolates khaa la. Mood apne aap teekh ho jaye ga. 😆

I think spoilers spoiled it for me😆

I just had my dinner and slept. Sleep is the key of happiness for me. Now I'll watch again 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I think the episodes are being shot aage peeche. Wedding was shot much in advance (I don't know how they managed the mehendi but, maybe sticker lagaya hoga). Even the scenes post mehendi were shot atleast one  week before cause Babita Mini were in the same dress as in the BTS of cake cutting.

Haldi jaggo looks recent as compared to post mehendi scenes. It's like the order is all over the place.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Jaggo mein HS Khatri ka heated scene hone waala hai, I thought he was innocently dancing in the jaggo, ab kya kaand kardiya

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Jaggo mein HS Khatri ka heated scene hone waala hai, I thought he was innocently dancing in the jaggo, ab kya kaand kardiya

Khatri bina kaand kiye thodi na rahega... 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that a Fir should be filed against Khatri for harassment. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanam912

The relationship is getting comfortable to allow for occasional touches/affections between a father and daughter .. 

No actually I think they have been at this comfort level since ages, starting with the lodhi event when she was crying and he hugged her. The hand on the cheek scenes have always been during very intense emotional moments so far. This is no different and I think they only started since he called himself her father, if I'm not mistaken. I think the one where she put her hand on his cheek in the parent-child role reversal was rare if not unique for ITV. I have never seen that before, but it was just ❤️

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

I think that a Fir should be filed against Khatri for harassment. 

It's high time

inlieu thumbnail

It really was emotional for me to see Lala dancing so happily. I love this character as you all know, and he has also seen some tough times of late along with our trio. Sure, he doesn't live with them buy he feels every bit of their pain and stands by them through thick and thin. It can't be easy for him to see people he loves suffering like this. This celebration is just as much for his own happiness at this new junction of their lives. 

Of course, I can't help mention that it would have been nicer if Geeta Kumari had been around. I am still hoping we see her in the wedding at least.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The gallan guriyaan song makes you want to stand up and shake a leg as soon as you hear it!! The sequence in the show too potrayed the same thing...glad it was not like other shows but the entire family enjoying together!