Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@jean

I just wanted to reply to the fact u pointed out about minni overdoing thing. She is involved everywhere.   

Well,basically the show revolves around Minnie now-a-days which i agree. But i get a serious sense of forbidding from all those scenes.The way camera zooms on minnie's happy face last some days,i dont know why i seriously feel uneasy. Its like something is gonna happen.They have already focused on their tagline so many times that the beti will loose herself while handling  her mom.  

So maybe they are gonna do something drastic with her character in future. Thats why they are  deliberately showing so much of her.   

I dont get nice vibe at all. 

Its a show and i know all will be well in the end. Still i dont like that feeling. 

Already hs,babes and even minnie are carrying too much baggage. They will add more it seems.   

Well,maybe nothing will happen like this.its just my theory.        

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Itsflora

@jean

I just wanted to reply to the fact u pointed out about minni overdoing thing. She is involved everywhere.   

Well,basically the show revolves around Minnie now-a-days which i agree. But i get a serious sense of forbidding from all those scenes.The way camera zooms on minnie's happy face last some days,i dont know why i seriously feel uneasy. Its like something is gonna happen.They have already focused on their tagline so many times that the beti will loose herself while handling  her mom.  

So maybe they are gonna do something drastic with her character in future. Thats why they are  deliberately showing so much of her.   

I dont get nice vibe at all. 

Its a show and i know all will be well in the end. Still i dont like that feeling. 

Already hs,babes and even minnie are carrying too much baggage. They will add more it seems.   

Well,maybe nothing will happen like this.its just my theory.        

Same here. The look on her face as she was trying to please her Babes regarding the mehendi and the lehenga... her smile wasn't going to her eyes. She's under immense pressure to make it a perfect wedding, and I don't think she should be burdened with this responsibility. In the bid to please her and let her have fun organizing all this, adults seem to have forgotten that it was not long ago that she was diagnosed with depression, went through hell of her own because of the divorce, shortage of money, sacrificing her dreams, the entire Imarti track, the thought of losing HS as a father, etc. 

She is going to crack at some point and it ain't gonna be pretty. 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Same here. The look on her face as she was trying to please her Babes regarding the mehendi and the lehenga... her smile wasn't going to her eyes. She's under immense pressure to make it a perfect wedding, and I don't think she should be burdened with this responsibility. In the bid to please her and let her have fun organizing all this, adults seem to have forgotten that it was not long ago that she was diagnosed with depression, went through hell of her own because of the divorce, shortage of money, sacrificing her dreams, the entire Imarti track, the thought of losing HS as a father, etc. 

She is going to crack at some point and it ain't gonna be pretty. 

She is going to .. let the wedding get over with .. suddenly her pet project is over and she is going to miss revolving her world around babes .. This will lead to her withdrawal symptom .. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

She is going to .. let the wedding get over with .. suddenly her pet project is over and she is going to miss revolving her world around babes .. This will lead to her withdrawal symptom .. 

Definitely a possibility. How will she fill that void? What will she now do with that extra time? She's not used to focusing on herself. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Definitely a possibility. How will she fill that void? What will she now do with that extra time? She's not used to focusing on herself. 

that is why mickey was asking her to focus on herself.  many people feel that this was not the right time for mickey to say that/ but then suddenly the wedding will be over and there will be a void in her. so i feel it was the right time

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am looking forward to that track now .. it will also be a growth for Minnie .. !!

rivaanvira thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

that is why mickey was asking her to focus on herself.  many people feel that this was not the right time for mickey to say that/ but then suddenly the wedding will be over and there will be a void in her. so i feel it was the right time

What he asked was certainly not wrong .. but asking repeatedly at a time when there's so much work to do during wedding didn't feel right

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I did mention earlier that maybe she will be seriously ill with headaches and maybe HS will recognize the signs and get her treated but after she had completed her Studies first.

I still want her to become a IPS Officer.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

I did mention earlier that maybe she will be seriously ill with headaches and maybe HS will recognize the signs and get her treated but after she had completed her Studies first.

I still want her to become a IPS Officer.

It would actually be pretty cool if she did become one but what about her dream of becoming a travel photographer? 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

I am looking forward to that track now .. it will also be a growth for Minnie .. !!

Yes indeed, as well as for her parents.