hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Toh “RR”  yaha ho rahin hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

tum karo to raasleela hum kare to character dheela😆

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nothing breaking about the news. We already knew that it's just PR King at his best behaviour.

Originally posted by: astha36

I didn't call her crosseyed..I just said if her UN was literally applicable to her then I don't mean to make light of it. Warna I just made a funny comment. 

Oh my god. Can you stop harping lies about that particular thread. Or you show me the pic of "teen Katrina" which I thought looked like that. I know what I said and I don't have to prove to you or anyone else if I'm right or not. Stop jumping in between other people. 

Oh pls there r no lies. U can go on saying i didnt but u also know it very well and we kat fans will never forget how u bashed a teenager. U r the one to lie. U dont have to prove.  Right . We also have right to share what we saw..

I will jump bcoz she is my close friend. And if she wanted to give your own dose of medicine  , then she wouldve  shown u what actual fun is. Bcoz if u think ur mocking  was  funny, u have really very clouded view about  your sense of humour 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Kat ki manhoosi ? Didn’t she gave a 200 cr movie recently ? Bharat. 

And what about SRK himself ? He hasn’t given such movie since ages now 

It was supposed to be bigger than that... it's because of her that super duper star Salman couldn't break all records ever with that magnum opus.

Somebody had those SS, most probably you do. Then you must know that she was an adult in that pic. Otherwise find it on Google and show. Else don't go making false claims. 

That someone had those ss and i saw it by by my own eyes how u called  a kid p**n star.  I dont have to find it on google . U r gooa at it finding fake adult kat pic to make your claim

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Nothing breaking about the news. We already knew that it's just PR King at his best behaviour.

matlab PR King is copying PR Queen of BW and spreading fake offer news--->waiting for other party's response----->release a statement/tweet based on their response. itne bure din agaye Badshah of BW ko?

chalo, every publicity is good publicity. humein paise chahiye, fans/haters jaye bhaad mein

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Kat ki manhoosi ? Didn’t she gave a 200 cr movie recently ? Bharat. 

And what about SRK himself ? He hasn’t given such movie since ages now 

Lol at thinking that it was because of Kat Bharat got 200 crore..she has only been surviving because of Salman Khan, it was his star power. There could have been any other random actress and the results would be the same.

Have you forgotten when she tried to branch out with lesser known actors (like with that crappy Fitoor) and delivered two disasters ? 

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

That someone had those ss and i saw it by by my own eyes how u called  a kid p**n star.  I dont have to find it on google . U r gooa at it finding fake adult kat pic to make your claim

Either you're delusional or a liar and I won't engage in either case any further. She was not a kid in that pic. Period. 

Either you're delusional or a liar and I won't engage in either case any further. She was not a kid in that pic. Period. 

Im not delusional and on that thread not only kat fans but many others called u out for that. But pls keep lying from your fake non existing moral ground or use fake pics to lie again! 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Lol at thinking that it was because of Kat Bharat got 200 crore..she has only been surviving because of Salman Khan, it was his star power. There could have been any other random actress and the results would be the same.

Have you forgotten when she tried to branch out with lesser known actors (like with that crappy Fitoor) and delivered two disasters ? 

kat does give some weight to the movie espically with salman

ETT TZH Bharat two blockbusters 1 hit

even mai ne pyar kyun kiya was sucess in salman worst phase