Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Remember her golden thread where she called  teenage kat a p**n star. And she cries everywhere. People attack me. Hypocrite alert 

Haan i know.u have that pic of katty ?

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Haan i know.u have that pic of katty ?

Wish i had taken screenshots. Some creepy people here who wont  spare a kid. Mods trashed the thread sadly and they didnt give ban to such people who can go low to mock kids and call them p**n stars.🀒

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Oh yeah i do clearly remember that thread..after some months when members questioned her she posted a growned up kat's pic and cried victim πŸ€’

Hilarious stuff. How she tried to get sympathy and changed the pic lol. But fool others not us. πŸ˜†

Kya chutiyapa hai BC is hisaab we toh Mai pure IF ki maa hun πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Hilarious stuff. How she tried to get sympathy and changed the pic lol. But fool others not us. πŸ˜†

haan tu toh IF is karamchand hai

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

haan tu toh IF is karamchand hai

Yup .. that thread was low blow from this person and impossible to forget that how can someone go low and say kid kat lokks like a p**n star. Disgusting

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shah Rukh Khan‏Verified account @iamsrk 12h12 hours agoMore

It’s always nice to know that in my absence & behind my back , I have surreptitiously signed so many films that even I am not aware of!! Boys & girls I do a film when I say I am doing it....otherwise it’s just post truth.

1,954 replies4,569 retweets42,373 likes

Retweet

Ennuyi thumbnail

This member does personal attack all the time, yet never gets banned cos she belongs to K army while we mere mortals say one word against couple goals and bam either our posts are deleted, thrashed or we get warnings and bans.. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Didn’t he deny doing JHMS and Zero when the news broke? He made fun of how he was going to be a tour guide and later dwarf.

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

This member does personal attack all the time, yet never gets banned cos she belongs to K army while we mere mortals say one word against couple goals and bam either our posts are deleted, thrashed or we get warnings and bans.. 

Pia hypocrisy  at its finest