Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Hammie: you will see me around more often now. I started watching regularly after VJ joining, becoz I simply love him. And he rocks intense scenes like no other. He doesnt have to utter a word, his eyes speak volumes.

Well maybe ur rite tht Saltanat wont go back to Zaroon for her sisters sake. But Kainat should get punished for all the crimes she committed. She cannot go scotfree just becoz Saltanat is willing to sacrifice and maybe Madhav backing off punishing her after falling in love with Saltanat. The biggest punishment for Kainat would be : Zaroon rejecting her no matter wht, but at the moment it doesnt look like tht . Also I am not so sure Madhav will fall for Saltanat at least not now. Maybe later when he finds out the truth of who she is. But will it be the same for him as well as it was for Zaroon: will Madhav also see the face of his sisters killer in her face ??? Lets see 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by rameeraa,

helloo rameeraa, me here to reply to your comment, saw it in the early hours of Saturday morning, but was too phased out to reply..

Yes saltanat should not go to zaroon he failed to identify her and on her deathbed she sees zaroon hugs kainat Cv want to get closure for saltanat and zaroon and want to move on their life I want to see sadhav story

yes, after kainat's face change, its reasonable to leave  Zaroon to start life with his revamped saltanat.. so that the original saltanat can claim her true identity with Madhav's assistance..  thats fair enough.. only left pending is kainat's exposure and punishment... so some more content to come up..

thanks for your extended thoughts.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by eshasrk

hello esha, saw your comment, but was literally nodding off on my lappie , wee hours of Saturday morning.. so now here

@Hammie: you will see me around more often now. I started watching regularly after VJ joining, becoz I simply love him. And he rocks intense scenes like no other. He doesnt have to utter a word, his eyes speak volumes.

yes VK is a fine actor, watching him currently in repeat of Shastri sisters on Rishtey channel.. his voice modulation is impressive, along with his facial expressions..

Well maybe ur rite tht Saltanat wont go back to Zaroon for her sisters sake. But Kainat should get punished for all the crimes she committed. She cannot go scotfree just becoz Saltanat is willing to sacrifice and maybe Madhav backing off punishing her after falling in love with Saltanat. The biggest punishment for Kainat would be : Zaroon rejecting her no matter wht, but at the moment it doesnt look like tht . Also I am not so sure Madhav will fall for Saltanat at least not now. Maybe later when he finds out the truth of who she is. But will it be the same for him as well as it was for Zaroon: will Madhav also see the face of his sisters killer in her face ??? Lets see 

oh each couple starting rehashed... the big one is kainat being exposed and appropriately being punished.. the show for me cannot have a closure with out that..I can see Madhav/Saltanat working closely  together on catching bad girl Kainat.. should be thrilling to watch, the plans they will put in place to trap Kainat!

thanks for your ongoing interest in the musings.. love hammie..

#catch Friday's musings when you spare the time! happy Saturday. 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I  Want sadhav bcoz saltanat can only can change (madhav)him by her nature  and after tRuth come out  saltanat can start a new life like going job or buisness and thy can show love  bet two and madhav family not accepting bcoz ofvreligion   thy can show secular love story  two religions marriage  wat all r happens and  thy can strech long  and for kainat she wants to exposed and redeemed and I want to see sadhav happy  struggles i want cvs to give proper story for sadhav 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If  saroon r nt married most will pave way for sadhav I dnt want spin and dumb zaroon his char butchered he always think once and done once