Posted: 4 years ago

She is hot af but I'm still surprised that she has been so popular and in demand for so long despite being a poor actress (not to mention her accent and how weird she speaks Hindi..). There are plenty of other hot one's who don't make it so it can't just be her looks right?

It's been more than 10 years already.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Its Salman Khan, you dont know? He's the only one who has kept her afloat. She would have been nothing without him.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Its Salman Khan, you dont know? He's the only one who has kept her afloat. She would have been nothing without him.

and on top of that Indians are colorists and inferior complex, only after gori chamdi.

Originally posted by: hotchic2

But Salman has tried to launch others which mostly failed

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'll go out on a limb and say she's the most dignified actress of her generation. Has a lot of achhaai (goodness). Looks beautiful. Verry beautiful. Amazing camera presence. Good physique. Hard working. Punctual. Has made good professional and personal contacts. Doesn't shy away from flowerpot roles.

She'll continue ruling for next few years, is my guess.

Edited by tapori - 4 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Katrina is popular and will continue to be. IF can bash her, mock her, as much as it wants. Doesn't matter, Aam Janta loves her. She is wonderful dignified person and has good relationships with most people in BW. She has improved as an actress and is now above average actress. She great body, great dancing and good screen presence. She will continue to remain popular.

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Katrina is popular and will continue to be. IF can bash her, mock her, as much as it wants. Doesn't matter, Aam Janta loves her. She is wonderful dignified person and has good relationships with most people in BW. She has improved as an actress and is now above average actress. She great body, great dancing and good screen presence. She will continue to remain popular.

Only if she sticks with Salman Khan. Before TZH she gave like 3 huge flops in a row. And she is older now (not looking that great anymore either), the younger actresses are more in demand. Has she even signed any movies apart from the one with Akshay ?

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

I'll go out on a limb and say she's the most dignified actress of her generation. Has a lot of achhaai (goodness). Looks beautiful. Verry beautiful. Amazing camera presence. Good physique. Hard working. Punctual. Has made good professional and personal contacts. Doesn't shy away from flowerpot roles.

She'll continue ruling for next few years, is my guess.

Totally. I love seeing her on screen 👍🏼 she us not great at acting but she has magnificent screen presence.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Doormat. Bharat promotions proved how she is under Salman's thumb. But then,uske ilawa she doesnt have anyone else to keep her afloat. Bohut der karti acting sikhne 😆

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Wait. Something is not right. Aam Janta loves her so much that none of her films barring Salman Khan ones have worked since I guess 5 years? How is Aam Janta loving her then? When they don'ts spend a dime to watch her movies? Pray tell 😆