Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

I'll go out on a limb and say she's the most dignified actress of her generation. Has a lot of achhaai (goodness). Looks beautiful. Verry beautiful. Amazing camera presence. Good physique. Hard working. Punctual. Has made good professional and personal contacts. Doesn't shy away from flowerpot roles.

She'll continue ruling for next few years, is my guess.

Best response 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shes genuinely a good person and sends off positive vibes. I think Katrina has come a long way and really worked on herself 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Someone who made it HUGE and came out at the top despite all the odds against her! .. 🥳

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Someone who made it HUGE and came out at the top despite all the odds against her! .. 🥳

yahi baat toh hajam nahi hoti hai logon ko 🥳....I have seen her parents, sisters and family abused on this forum and she has been called filthy names....but but but...she is on the top there❤️⭐️

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

yahi baat toh hajam nahi hoti hai logon ko 🥳....I have seen her parents, sisters and family abused on this forum and she has been called filthy names....but but but...she is on the top there❤️⭐️

Not really..people's problem is more with how she became so popular with zero acting skills.

And she could have improved a long time ago. Instead she didn't give a shit until now and she only started improving just a bit because she knows she is getting old and won't survive based on her looks for long

That's just cheap

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago