Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very curious for the next chapter! Poor prerna, nobody wants to know her opinion and slap their choices on her! ๐Ÿ˜ญ do update soon๐Ÿค—

komlika thumbnail

Poor Prerna ๐Ÿ’”

So veena and Shivi said something to Bajaj 

please continue soon 

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Feel sorry for Kuki and Preish yaar..

All selfish people around Prerna..

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Poor Prerna. She wanted to confess her feelings and want a happy life with him and he gave divorce papers to her. What did her mom and sis told him that he took this decision even though he knows that he would be hurt and mostly Kukki will be hurt. 

What games did Anurag played. Funny that no one asked her what she wants, they simply assumed and took decisions for her. But good thing is she got to know about this and she is finally in his arms. 

Please do continue soon.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Brilliant..Very Well Written..๐Ÿ‘

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shot-2

As Rishab laid Prerana down on the bed, she was not ready to let go of him, so he just got comfortable and let her sleep in his arms gazing at her with a soft look in his and a small smile playing on his lips. After an hour or two Prerana started to move to indicate she is waking up from her sleep, so Rishab looked down at her to see her open her eyes. Once Prerana saw Rishab's face a wide smile spread on her lips.

"That was not a dream you are here for real," Prerana said telling him that she thought it was all a dream.

"Prerana what was all that down you did?" Rishab asked.

"You really want to know why I did that and what all this mean?" Prerana asked him seriously.

"That is what I'm asking Ms Sharma," Rishab said annoyed.

"Come with me, I will tell you or rather I will confront you which should have done long back," Prerana said clutching his palms and took him down.

As they were coming down Anurag and everyone saw her face which is looking peaceful and serene which was missing from the last one week.

"Prerana Are you fine now?" Anurag asked.

"I'm fine Mr Basu and now it is time to get some facts straight," Prerana stated and took Rishab and made him stand in front her mother sister.

"Mrs Veena Sharma and Ms Shivani Sharma, you dared to disrespect my husband without knowing anything so today let's talk everything crystal clearly," Prerana said in a firm tone which shocked them.

"Prerana, I'm your mother and what are you talking about?" Veena asked dreading the answer.

"What did you think that I didn't listen to what you and your younger daughter said to my husband on that day, I was present there itself you know," Prerana said.

"Well, you are right we told him something because your happiness lies in Onu, so as your mother and sister we did what we need to do," Veena said.

"You are right Maa, you asked him whether he can keep your daughter happy or not right? I will tell you, there is no need for him to keep me happy because I was already happy because he was the one who taught me how to be happy by giving others happiness," Prerana said.

"Shivani you declared he can never be a husband I dreamed of right you are correct I never dreamed of him as husband I wanted but the truth is I can never get a better husband than him Anurag can't even be compared to dust that is present on my husbands shoes you know why let me tell you, Anurag's love shackles me to his family and him and I need to crush my dreams and comes with a lot of demands whereas Rishab's care and concern comes with freedom, comfort and safety letting me fly high in sky to achieve my dreams, me living my life as his wife gives me self-confidence and boost to my self-esteem, I turn from a girl to a lady who runs Bajaj household in an iron fist, I turn into a mother by Kuki's love, I turn into wife and lady by his care and concern and I turn into a queen to run Bajaj empire along with the King of Bajaj Empire Rishab Bajaj, I wanted a husband whom I dreamed off as a child is when I thought thisbworld as a fairy tale but now when I saw this world for what it is through the eyes of my husband who protects me from cruetly of the world," Prerana said surprising her mother and sister.

"Now do you have anything to say, Mr Rishab Bajaj?" Prerana asked in a firm voice which made him gulp invisibly.

"I did what was right by you Ms Sharma and what Mr Basu said os also true you are butterfly caged in my cage because of the deal we made and also I know you felt like a prisoner in my mansion unable to meet your love or Family," Rishab said.

"Oh so you thought that it is your right to make a decision regarding my life, you give choices and you yourself snatch that right from me, the person who can make a decision regarding the business cannot think rationally regarding his wife and child," Prerana fired at him and he stood mum.

Prerana turned towards Anurag with fire in her eyes which made him shiver he never saw her with those emotions in her eyes they were foreign to him.

Flashback:

Prerana was coming towards Rishab's office at lunch to bring him lunch personally as he didn't have breakfast in the morning due to a meeting. When she stopped outside his cabin door listening to Anurag and Rishab's voice.

"Mr Basu I already told you that Mrs Bajaj married me on her own choice and I didn't tell her to not to meet her family," Rishab said in an irate voice.

"You are not doing the right thing by caging her to your life she is a beautiful butterfly and she needs to get free of your cage called loyalty, also you are not the right person for her," Anurag said.

"Mr Basu whether she wants to get free of this relationship which you called as the cage is her choice, not mine also you have no right to interfere between the matters of man and wife," Rishab said.

"Well Mr Bajaj I think you are just keeping her with you for the baby that is growing inside her which is yours," Anurag said sullying indirectly Prerana's character and next minute Prerana can listen the thrashing sound coming from office but she avoided going inside because she needed some time to get her feelings in order.

"So, Mr Basu, you say you love me but you were sullying my character behind my back in front of my husband, did you really think I love you if you are then you are delusional and next time when you try to snatch me or separate me from my husband think before you do something because you will regret your actions, and forget about the marriage which is not going to happen in this lifetime," Prerana said slapping Anurag left and right continuously till the time Rishab pulled her back.

"You wanted this type of person as your son-in-law who sullied your daughter's character behind her back and you were ready to accept your Onu so that you could not acknowledge Rishab as your son-in-law who respects you as his own mother and protects my family as his family, I'm really disappointed in you and Shivi Maa," Prerana said and turned around to walk back to her room followed by Rishab.

"Ms Sharma, walk slowly you will get hurt yourself," Rishab called out walking behind her.

"It is Mrs Bajaj to you," She shouted at him getting annoyed hearing Sharma from his mouth.

"Okay okay it is Mrs Bajaj only but please be careful," Rishab said.

"I want to go to see my daughter it has been a week since I saw her or took her in my arms," Prerana said with a teary smile.

"Okay come I will take you," Rishab said and was taking her down when he heard her scream clutching her stomach.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

๐Ÿ‘ prerna"s reply to all those unconditional.love wale wjo want to see them.togethee n the Purina chahnewala

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna, you sweety, what a reply to everyone. She didn't spare anyone. She gave reply nicely to her mother, sister, and the best is for Basu๐Ÿ˜†. 

I loved how she compared the ex's love to Bajaj's loveโค๏ธ. She is not a bird in his golden cage but Queen of his Kingdom๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. 

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Prerna's fighting spirit was brilliantly written..Good work..๐Ÿ‘

pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well done Prerna! ๐Ÿ‘

Great update! I hope you plan to continue soon?!