Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Found My Home In Your Arms

Index:

Shot-1: Page-1

Shot-2: Page-2

Shot-3: Page-3

Shot-1

She was sitting lost in her thoughts, he just threw her out of his life like she meant nothing to him when in reality he became her everything in the time span of seven months they were married. She will accept her mistake that she misunderstood him at the initial stage of their marriage but as the days passed the way how he interacted with his daughter after he introduced her to his daughter as her mother or he accepted her mother as his own mother and respected her, she started to understand him slowly layer by layer and couldn't help but fall for him in love deeply and when she was going to confess her feelings he just slapped Divorce papers on her face, next minute Anurag wanted to marry her and her mother chose to marry him to the person for whom now she is nothing but a possession to win. She still remembered the conversation they had before she left Bajaj mansion to a week prior.

Flashback:

"Mrs Bajaj tonight I would like to talk something to you which is very important, " Rishab said looking at Prerana who was feeding their daughter lovingly which made his heart jolt with happiness and sadness at the same time.

"Even I would like to talk something important with you Mr Bajaj so if it is possible, be home early, "  Prerana said with a small smile.

"Of course, " Rishab said kissing both his wife and daughter on the forehead knowing the kiss he gave his wife will be the last one for this lifetime.

As the day started to pass both the souls felt restless one was restless because of happiness and nervousness while other soul felt pain and sadness in the heart which is writhing in agony to let Prerana go. He entered inside mansion only to see silence around the mansion, he sighed thinking what lays ahead as he pushed opened the door of their bedroom he was stunned into silence the sight in front of his eyes was mesmerizing, there she stood draped in red colour saree looking ethereal with minimal makeup. He composed himself and forwarded her the documents which made her confused but she took them in hands and after reading she was shocked and pained expression formed in her eyes and she looked at him with tears in her eyes which were like acid drops burning his heart drop by drop.

"What is this Mr Bajaj?" She asked painfully.

"Your freedom and hurdle free path to go to Mr Basu, " Rishab answered.

"When did I ask you to grant me freedom and when did I say that I felt like a prisoner here?" Prerana asked.

"I know you never asked me but I know you felt like one, " Rishab said.

"Mr Bajaj I don't want to leave you or our daughter please, " Prerana said.

"She is my daughter and I will make her understand as to why you need to leave here and go, you don't need to worry about her, " Rishab said but in heart, he knows his Kuki is going to be devastated and broken.

"Mr Bajaj please tell me the real reason as to why you don't want me in your life?" Prerana asked.

"Because I'm suffocating in this relationship and I can't stay under the same roof anymore, " Rishab said but she can see pain, sadness and regret lying to her on the face in his eyes.

"Really Mr Bajaj then I think first you should sign the papers then I will sign them till then don't ask me to leave your life or this home, " Prerana said firmly challenging him and walked out leaving him stunned.

For two days he kept silent and on the third day, he just signed the divorce papers and threw her out of the mansion and without her knowing he called Anurag.

The minute she kept her legs out of the mansion, Anurag started preparations for their marriage and her mother started helping Anurag in preparation, not even asking what she wanted. She came out of her thoughts when Shivi and Nividetha sat down beside her on either side.

"Di, see Jiju brought this ring for engagement that is tomorrow, " Shivi said and Prerana felt her blood boil.

"I'm sorry whatever our family did to you Prerana but Onu still loves you, I all want is you two be happy, " Nivi said but Prerana kept mum as she is waiting for the person she called for.

"Shivi I will ask you something answer me truthfully, " Prerana asked with finality in her tone.

"What do you want me to answer?" Shivi asked and just then Rishab along with Kuki entered inside.

"Kuki, go and play in my room, okay Mumma will be back in some time, " Prerana said not looking at Rishab or someone else for which Kuki nodded her head and hugged carefully minding her eight months belly and ran towards Prerana's room.

"Shivi did you or did you not along with Maa disrespected my husband one week prior?" Prerana asked and immediately the colour drained from her mother, sister and husband, she got confirmation and now she is determined to do what she wanted to do.

She turned towards Anurag and gave him a sharp tight slap which made everyone shocked and they stunned into silence.

"HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP MY SON PRERANA, " Mohini Basu shouted but a glare from Prerana silenced her.

"Mr Anurag Basu, what did I tell you one week back when you came to me asking me to come with you leaving my husband and daughter and marry you?" Prerana asked.

All this while Rishab was concerned for her health as first of all her pregnancy has complications and this stress can cause more complications to it. So Rishab came forward to stop her from getting over-anxious or stressed.

"Mrs Baj Ms Sharma please you will fall ill if you get overstressed think about our I mean your baby, " Rishab said trying to catch her.

"I'm no one to you so there is no need for you to worry about me or my baby, " Prerana said moving away from his arms.

"Prerana, please take some rest then we will talk please and tomorrow you need attend function too, " Rishab said.

"You stay away from me everyone is selfish here, no one thinks about my opinion or wants to know where my happiness lies not even you and my own mother and sister separated you from me, " Prerana said crying hysterically at the end which worried Rishab and everyone present there, she started swaying on her legs and Anurag tried to catch her but she shrugged his arms and moved slightly towards Rishab.

"Prerana we will talk everything once you get fine please take some rest, " Rishab said catching her in his embrace where she willingly into his arms with a peaceful expression which shocked and amazed everyone as few minutes prior she was hysterical, Rishab took her in his arms and carried her to her room while she hooked her hands around his neck laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes with a smile on her lips.

I hope this part is good enough for you people to read, please express your views and comments on it.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Poor Prerna💔 hope she gets what she wants as soon as possible ❤️ 

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i love it, very curious to know what happens next  buddy! continue soon!

i hope prerish are together.  

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why what now what did they accuse him of?

Why did he leave her?

I hope Prerna gets what she wants and that is her life with Rishabh and their kids.

🥺 for Prerna no one asked her what she wants and decide for her.

Update soon please

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

You are cruel to stop there! Update now!😠

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is awesome ... Interesting .. waiting for next part ... 😃

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mind blowing👏.. .. LOVED IT... ❤️❤️

What happened that Bajaj suddenly decided to divorce prerna? 😳Poor Prerna 💔always suffering... 😒

Hope everything gets cleared and PreRish get together.... 

Pls update next part soon dear.... 🤗

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Intriguing and interesting.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is highly gripping. Please continue soon. 

ShumiM thumbnail

Nice start.update soon.