Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Actually Lataji has a point here about individuality. But I feel it was not needed as Ranu is not someone who will be having a playback career, let her enjoy her few days of fame. Instead she could have spoken on the real issues. These days the music industry is giving us an overdose of Neha Kakkar, Dhvani & Tulsi the auto tune singer's , Badshah and some wannabe rappers. I wish Amit Trivedi, Ar Rehman or even SLB doing more music then that remix king Tanishq bagchi. 

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Why are you attacking Guru, Yo yo , armaan  etc ? I have never seen their fans abusing legends like Lata. But I have seen fans of Atif abusing Asha , Lata and Jagjeet Singh . So it’s people like Atif who have ruined the music sense in today’s Gen . If this Gen refuse to believe that Khans were not superstars in 90s , AB sr is below Khans then do you expect them to like Lata ? 

Did lata ever sang vulgur songs like YO-YO? has she got FIR's filed against her...atleast there's a status and decency the previous musicians had...this has none

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingsirius

Please dont come at me but I cant stand Lata's thin and screechy voice. She's ruined so many songs for me personally, others call her "Saraswati maa"...🤢 

Word! And no I'm not a fan of Honey Singh, Badshah Randhawa......I listen to Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Asha...

Nowhere in the world do people like thin, screechy voices like Lata's except India and the subcontinent! 

If you start musical lessons with any classical Indian music guru, they will never ever ok your singing if you screech like her. Forget about the thin voice, in a lot of her songs, she's "singing"  at scales beyond her capacity.