Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

POST DIVORCE YAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO😎😎 This means we get Prerna yearning for him wipppppppppeeeeeee! Cant wait to read more, I can't deal though Anurag is quite whack in the head to have brought her to the very same hotel for their honeymoon🤣

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh the comparison of both the men in same situations will definately make her reliaze the best of two, lovely story

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, I love the theme. A possible EMA, an emotional infidelity at the least. Can you PM me next time? 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The teaser of this story suddenly occupied my mind today and I thought of inquiring when you're posting the first part. And that's when I saw the update.

I love this premise of Mr Bajaj being the other man and Prerna feeling strangely drawn towards him despite being married to A. Her deep attraction towards her ex husband and the moral conflicts were expressed really well. And I love this dark and enigmatic RB. 

Please update it soon. 

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one. 

Do cont asap

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Nice start...

Different take on story...

Continue soon....

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a start! 👏 post divorce story, interesting! Prerna yearning for him. i'm sure she'll be loyal to rishabh despite being married to anurag.  I really love RB's aura, Grey, mysterious and hauntingly dangerous! 😳

Update soon! 🤗

Edited by Yush001 - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is a quite interesting update. Though she is Mrs. Basu, she can not stop thinking about Bajaj and all the things which are related to him. Even staying with the so-called love of her life, she couldn't let go of her past. Wondering, how Anurag didn't understand this, or is he just pretending that he didn't notice this.

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Ouuu, color me intrigued. I'm very excited to see how the roles are changed now that legally Rishabh will be the other man, but I have a feeling that in her heart he's the one she'll reluctantly be loyal too. I have very idea of where this could possibly go, but I love that Bajaj in your story is already off the bat grey. He's loathsome, dark, mysterious and all of it works SO well for me  Definitely following this story and I've put it under my watch list! Happy writing friend! 

Honored to know that my plot caught your fancy.😃A big fan of your work!

i just wanted to write about how preferences can switch over time, people can come to regret their steps. And sometimes the harder u try to get out, the deeper you get. It's just that crazy!

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing work of fiction. Please continue soon.