Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even i was thinking they wud give it a chance now that they got married and trp is 0.9 and she's changed..that is wat audience like  right? But will they forgive her and forget her past? I don't think so.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

I didn't know the earlier title is meri biwi ka sasural.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Zain said in his last interview along with Shrenu 

This is our job ( like normal people ) n we r mature enough to decide what is right or wrong for us , 

Acting is a job for the actors like we do jobs for the company , many times I do not like the project but I have to continue until I get something better than current one ( bcs others won’t pay my expenses n bills) 

I m glad that 3,’months ke liye EBSS team r secured financially ( if 3 months extension is true ) 

Hypothetical shows main kya Logic Dhondhana :) as long as it’s entertaining I m good , if not than everyone will to start from scratch 

For me shows like  beyhad , Nagins , medical mocking Ongoing recycling top SP shows  r not entertaining so I won’t watch but it can be great for others :) 

Apna Apna choice hai 

medical drama is gud. Far better than other shows.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Somtimes u have best dreams & sometimes u have worst nightmare but both the things end when u open your eyes 

Its okk to feel bad that a show that was actually giving some content has been ruined i have seen many shows that ended in worst manner so its like "ab toh aadat si aisi jeene mein"

But at the same time shrezain are favourites and i wished best for them and may be this is the best obviously bura toh laga hi so still I will wish ke Content wale show mein aaye. . . . And will pray for that and till time comes i m enjoying with whatever i have! ! 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It will be amazing if they gets an extension of 3 months. Good for the workers. And i think Kabir and Pooja should get isolated from this mittal family drama and start a new life in the mumbai city. As they talked a lot of times about mumbai. There will be a new location and better they rename the show to Sarvagunn Sampanna.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail