Something So Wrong Yet So Strong!!!!!

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So this my speculation about the external part of the show!!

Since starting of the show this show it has remained the talk of the town in every way.

lets start from start:

1. Shrenu playing negative for the first time

2. Adiza fandom unhappy about fake comment of Dipti.

3.Shrenu and Zain not paired UP

4. based on true events of rich indian family/ based on anandam

5. journey from starbharat to starplus and meri biwi ka sasural to ek bhram

6. time slot 

7. first show having screening

8. Critcally accaimed (pre revamp)

9.TRP

9. kavya-kabir and janhvi dhruv to pooja kabir

10. off air -confirmed

11. 2 weeks extension

and latest addition yet not confirmed but fans like imam's queen who confirmed 2 weeks extension confirmed the same news

i guess externally and internally this show has faced lots of ups and downs regarding the fate of actors and characters but some how the show always remained in buzz along with that it came out as strong be it actors or characters i guess the most butchering of character is done with shaadi wala track otherwise the show even after revamp gave many good and acceptable episodes.

lets see whats new fate is written for this show will it favouring the whole fandom or will satisfy a part of fandom.

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post n lovely points

Shruz her show ka apna Destiny Hota hai n different types of fans hote hai , show will run if trp fans will watch , they matter the most for channel ( IF fans n online fans comes second ) 

Many lives n livelihoods r  depend on this show (so if this show runs for little longer it’s good for the people who are working for this show including actors 

I just saw , may be it’s a rumour but it seems Show has got 3 months ka extension ( let’s see ) - that’s why Shrenu n Zain r so happy ( as per Zains IS )

https://twitter.com/Myself_Mona/status/1167500110521077761

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Shruz her show ka apna Destiny Hota hai n different types of fans hote hai , show will run if trp fans will watch , they matter the most for channel ( IF fans n online fans comes second ) 

Many lives n livelihoods r  depend on this show (so if this show runs for little longer it’s good for the people who are working for this show including actors 

I just saw , may be it’s a rumour but it seems Show has got 3 months ka extension ( let’s see ) - that’s why Shrenu n Zain r so happy ( as per Zains IS )

Shrenusquad too tweeted that show got 3 months extension

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

i guess the most butchering of character is done with shaadi wala track 

what do you guys think?

This I agree with.

I haven't seen a bigger butchering of characters in my 20 years of Tellywood watching, as in this show with both Pooja and Kabir.

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I m really want this to be true law of attraction 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maivelli

Shrenusquad too tweeted that show got 3 months extension

Good for the actors crew members n the team 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

yeaah thats true. . . 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

yeaah thats true. . . 

Zain said in his last interview along with Shrenu 

This is our job ( like normal people ) n we r mature enough to decide what is right or wrong for us , 

Acting is a job for the actors like we do jobs for the company , many times I do not like the project but I have to continue until I get something better than current one ( bcs others won’t pay my expenses n bills) 

I m glad that 3,’months ke liye EBSS team r secured financially ( if 3 months extension is true ) 

Hypothetical shows main kya Logic Dhondhana :) as long as it’s entertaining I m good , if not than everyone will to start from scratch 

For me shows like  beyhad , Nagins , medical mocking Ongoing recycling top SP shows  r not entertaining so I won’t watch but it can be great for others :) 

Apna Apna choice hai 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i dont think 3 Month Extension is True. There are no articles or official posts about it. Also Namah promos are already on air and it cannot be on hold for 3 Months!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

This I agree with.

I haven't seen a bigger butchering of characters in my 20 years of Tellywood watching, as in this show with both Pooja and Kabir.

Karthik and Naira too