Sinking.. an Os for current track pART 2 UPDATED

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira

I am so fed up of this CVs just showing the rothlu Naira.😕. our girl is a sherni.⭐️ Show the tigress side of her. So I am writing anOS where Naira is back to Sighania Sadan. I am done with the Goenka Villa. 😡.Seriously

PART 1

O it starts like (PS Kartik is practically livingthere too as he is not able to let go of his kid.)

Early Morning

Kairav and Naira wishes good morning to everyone.. andKartik, Swarna and Daadi are there to see their waris.

Kairav is all dressed in a cute casual clothes, heruns towards his father and hugs and kisses him…

Kairav – Papa… I missed you… mujhe pata tha k aapaajaoge mujhse milne…

Daadi is literally hanging to her two waris haha..

Kairav looks around AND WISHES EVERYONE a goodmorningbut he stares at everyone for a while..

Kartik – Kya huwa baby.. kya dekh rahe ho?

Naira is busy setting table for breakfast, but comesthere listening to Kartik’s question

Naira – Baby… kya huwa hai..

Kairav – Mumma.. sab log kitne pretty lag rahe hai..festival k khatam hone k baad bhi.. dekho na sab log ne kitne color waleclothes pehne hain…

Naira – haan Baby.. yaha pe sab log ache se dress uphote hai.. for a new day..

Kairav – (innocently) then mumma.. aap kyun nahipehenti bright color wale clothes..

Everyone gasps for some air.. All were busy blamingNaira.. that no one notices how different she has become.. the girl who wascapable to change anything to smile and laughter was now a lady who talksminimum, avoids eye contact and dresses so sadly…

Naksh comes to rescue..

Naksh – (trying to save the situation) Champ.. yeclothes comfortable hai Mumma k liye.. unko din bhar aapke piche run jo karnapadhta hai..  agar mumma sab ki tarhasaadi pehnengi toh dodhte tym gir jayengi..

(everyone knew that was not what kairav meant and allwere just trying to save the situation)

Kaira –(looking at his mother) Saari nahi mumma butcolor wali dress pehno na.. Blue.. pink.. red.. esse wali.. Goya mein toh gharmein koi nahi pehenta tha but yaha toh everyone pehenta hai..

Naira – Baby its late for your breakfast..( she justignores Kairavs rant)

Kairav – NO.. PEHLE JAO.. YE DRESS BADAL K AAO… PREETYDRESS PEHENKE AOO.. MUJHE CHAHIYE KI MERI MUMMA SAB SE SUNDAR LAGE….

Kairav was practically shouting his wish..

Kartik – awkwardly.. beta mumma change kar legi… aaPchikho mat..

Naira- holding Kairav.. kya hogaya hai baby.. mummasab kar rahi hai na jo aap bolte ho.. fir ye kaisi betuki si jidh hai.. aapkopehle toh kabi mumma k kapde se koi prob nahi thi..

Kartik – jidh wOH nahi tum kar rahi ho.. jab hamarabeta bol raha hai.. toh dress change kar lo na.. usme kya hai

Naira – baat manna ek baat hoti hai kartik.. aur harjidd manna dusri.. mujhe mat sikhao k mere bete k sath mujhe kese behave karnahai..

Naira- baby enough now.. utho we are late forbreakfast.. meds bhi lene hai beta..

Kairav – NO NO NO… ABHI PEHLE  dress change karo..

Naira – ye kaisi jidh karta hai.. sari ki sari adatebaap jaisi hai.. har tym koi nayi wish..

Kartik – looks at Naira in shock.. aye… mujhe blamemat karo… aab beta mera hai to mere jaisa hi hoga na..

Kairav – Papa mumma se bolo na who preety bankeaajaye..

Naira – acha toh mumma yese preety nahi lagti..

Kairav- PREETY TOH AAP HAMESA LAGTE HOH.. BUT YE DRESSPREETY HAI..

(ISNt THIS WHAT KARTIK ALWAYS USED TO STAY)

Kairav- abhi mumma.. abhi jaao

Naira was again trying to stop him but naani walks in(yeah right Naani is there)

Naani – Beta Naira.. bacha jid kar raha hai.. man lona.. badallo kapde.. dekho 8 bajne ko hai.. late hochuka hai.. kairav k dabayik liye.. chalo…

Naani takes Naira upstairs to change

Kartik – mujhe jiddi bolti hai.. aue khud ko kaundekhe.. har waqt betuki si baton pe adki rehti hai..

Daadi.. and Swarna and rest of the singhanias areawkward and silent

Naani takes Naira upstairs.. Naira is visibly upset..she goes and sits on the bed..

Naira - Nani mein thik hun aap jao.. kairav ko manaoplz meds k liye.. mein change nai karungi.. ye kapde thik hain..

Kairav bekar ki jidd pe hai.. thori der mein dyanhatjayega uska..

Naani – mein janti hu Gudiya… uski jidd hai.. aurbacho ki har jid nahi mante.. but beta.. har bacha chahta hai.. apni maa kikhush dekhna.. khila huwa sa dekhna.. woh kapde badalne ko nahi bol raha tha.. whokeh raha that ki tum apne cherne ka rang badallo..

Naira – woh ab kese badlun naani

Naani – nayi suruwat kar.. apne bache k liye.. uskikhusi k liye

Naira – wahi toh kar rahi hun mein Naani.. warna toh…

Naani – naira.. meri bachi.. he hugs Naira.. beta.. I knowbhula nahi jayega.. par koshis karne mein kya hai… har din naya hai beta.. harsubha nayi umeed k sath aata hai.. hame uska istamal karna chahiye.. is chehreko dekhne k liye ham kidne tadpe hai meri bachi.. aur aaap jab aaye hai tohyese..

Naira – kya karun naani.. mein bhi jaanti huin ki haarsubha ek nayi suruwat hoti hai.. kartik k sath mene har nayi subha ko naya naamdiya hai.. har roj uske liye yese tayyar hoti thi jaise ki nayi Dulhan hun… sajtithi sabarthi thi.. chahe kuch bhi ho.. apni smile pehenna nahi bhulti thi… uskeliye sundar banti thi..

SAYAD ISILIYE.. (SO HERE WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS..KARTIKS QUESTIONS AFTERMATH OR SAY WHEN A GIRLS ESTEEM IS QUESTIONED… they areupset and sad but it does shakes her confidence as well and she disbeliefsherself and starts to blame herself too)

Devyani gasps for air…( Swarna and Devyani came to convinceNaira to change.. as they had an idea that she was not going to)

Devyani was angry but is shattered to hear what Nairasaid.. she had gone through a broken relationship too.. and she knows how itfeels to be questioned at owns integrity.. she completely understands the aftermathtoo but Nairas mistake had her eyes closed to it..

Devyani was mumm

What has happened.. it was sinking her.. Naira was sodifferent.. and they were judging Nairas different behaviour as her jidd.. herselfishness.. her nature.. BUT NO .. she was different coz she was dead frominside and her son was the sole reason.. she was breathing.. Naira was right..theirdaughter… the life of their house.. Naitik’s princess.. naksh ki jaan… Nairawas dead and what was infront of her was a mother of a 4 year old kid… that’s all..she could not take the stress.. and ran out of the room..

And sees Kartik.. standing there lifeless… staring atthe space.. searching for air…

So guys do you want part 2.. do like and comment..motivate me to write…😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gowri27 thumbnail

Yes update next 

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice start...do update

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Happy to see some stories from KaiRa's point of view. Update soon

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like where you are going with this, but I don't see any strong Naira here. Why is she still stuck upon this guy? Why does she have to dress up for Kartik or Kairav? Why can't she do it for herself? 

I am sorry if it was not my place to say. Just an opinion. Otherwise, I enjoyed it. :)

Raxya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I like where you are going with this, but I don't see any strong Naira here. Why is she still stuck upon this guy? Why does she have to dress up for Kartik or Kairav? Why can't she do it for herself? 

I am sorry if it was not my place to say. Just an opinion. Otherwise, I enjoyed it. :)

You are right abt Naira to stand up for herself,.. but as in serial our sherni is ghayal.. so have some patience with me.. wont let u down like the show lol

taeji thumbnail

Nice!

The way you write dialogues are so similar to the real drama dialogues. <3

Also, As a wife, Naira's POV is so legit here.

I would love to read more of sensible and strong track. Hope you find your motivation and update soon! xD

Side note: Thank you so much for not having the Dadi's dialogue here. Her "Mera Kittu" gives me real irritating vibes. 

Edited by kairaccount - 4 years ago
Sunshinegirll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey awesome OS. 👏 Nice to read a story without any third wheel or bigamy. Please continue 😊

Raxya thumbnail

Part 2

Kartik stood there numb.. Yes he heard it.. he heard her say that.. his sherni.. Goddd what on earth has he done.. is he the reason behind such words from his sherni’s mouth… Naira was the strongest girl he ever knew.. he actually fell for her courage and confidence and what is it now.. did this happen because of him..

Kartik –kya kardiya maine…

Devyani could not stop her tears… agar Naitik Naira ko iss halat mein dekhega toh tuut hi jayega.. hey bhagwaan…. Yeh kya kar rahe ho aap..

Devyani –kahi isi liye to Naira yaha nahi aayi.. who itni toot gayi thi…!!!! raasta dikhaoo bhagwaan.. hamari bachhi ko raasta dikhaoo…

Kartik was senselessly walking to the lounge area where his eyes fell on Kairav.. their baby.. he was sitting on the floor cutely munching his food.. that was the most beautiful thing ever,.. their baby.. Kaira’s baby… Kartik couldnot hold back his tears.. he ran out of the house for air..

Kartik –NAIIRRRRAAA… haan galti ki meine aur uss galti ki sajha itne saal se bhugat raha hun.. tumse door rehke.. tum thi… zinda thiii… lekin meine yitne saal maar maar k jiya hain.. and I know I deserved it.. jo meine kaha who thik nahi tha…lekin jo tumne kiya.. woh aur bhi battar tha… mujhe hamare baby se keise door rakh sakti ho tum....5 years Naira… mere baby ko toh pata bhi nahi tha.. ki uske papa kese hein.. Naah mujhe kuch pata tha ki mera baby kesa hai… hamari pregnancy… baby ka aana.. sab miss kardiya meine.. kese bharu iss khalipan ko Naira......Yeh kya kardiya tumne….

Kartik sat there crying..

Naira’s room

Nani left Naira  alone for sometime.. just to calm her down.. she was breathing heavily…everything was going on her head..

Naira-control Naira… baas.. don’t think about it… calm down… she suddenly startedexperiencing shortness of breath.. now she was literally gasping for air.. she fell on the floor.. unable to control her movement..

Kairaventers the room

Kairav-Mumma.. kitna time lagati hoh… MUMMMAAAAA

Kairav–MUMMAA… MUMMAAA…

EVERYONE heard KAIRAV SCREAM

Naksh rantowards his sisters room…. And saw kairav holding Naira’s head.. Naira waslying on the floor and was gasping for air… it was an anxiety attck.. Nakshcould easily identify the situation coz Akshara also used to have it when Nairawas not around for 10 years…

Naksh –NAIRA.. KYA HORAHA HAI TUJHE… NAIRA… CALM DOWN BREATHE

NAKSHQUICKLY SCREAMED FOR HELP..

Devyani andNaani came running.. so did Kartik who has just entered the house again…

They wereterrified to see Naira like that….

NAKSH INPANICKING MODE

Naksh-Choti daadi.. ambulance bulayiye,… plz jaldi dekhiye na Naira ko attack aarahahai.. meds bhi nahi hai kuch..

Hustle andbustle was going on everyone was panicking … Kartik was trying to hold Naira.. butshe was pushing him even during the attack…

Kairav onthe other hand.. poor baby was going through all the drawers..he was lookingfor something…

Nakshholded Naira’s fece

Naira tryto breathe… plz.. calm down… then he realized Naira was pointing towards something…her cupboard…

Naksh –KARTIK NAIRA KA BAG… LAGTA HAI USKE PAAS MEDS HAI… PLZ DEKHO… BLUE COLOR KA spray HAI KYA

Kartik rantowards the cup board… he was literally pulling everything…. And he could notfind it.. just then Kairav picked a green pouch from the floor

Kairav –Mumma… mil gayi phush phush..

He quicklyran to his mom and opened the green bag to take out the spray pump..

Naksh tookit from Kairavs hand and immediately pumped it on Naira’s mouth.. he washolding his sister’s head… trying to calm her down

Slowlyeverything calmed down.. Naira’s breathing went down too..        

Everyone wereso tensed, and shocked to have witnessed what just happened..

Devyanijust started weeping…

She couldnot hold it..

She hugged Naira tightly..

Devyani –Naira… beta abhi hospital chalo.. utho…

Naksh gaadinikalo.. abhi jaa rahe hain hum basss….

Naira –still trying to catch her breathe.. nahi daadi.. m fine plz.. mujhe abhi nahijaana.. she looked towards Kairav who was pale and scared.. she was grabbingKartik’s legs for support.. Kartik on the other hand was blank like he justwent to another world only…

Nairaopened her arms asking her son to come to her..

Kairavslowly ran towards his mothers arms

Naira – I amso Sorry baby.. mumma ne dara diya… haan… baby aap thik ho naa

Kairav-main gussa hun Mumma bohot

Naira –kyun

Kairav – Startscrying loudly… aap ne phush phush drawer mein kyun nahi rakhiii…..

Naira-Sorry baby… mumma ko unpack karne ka tym nahi mila..

Kairav – NONO NO… MEIN BAAT NAHI KARUNGA….

Naira- I amso sorry baby.. ek tym k liye maaf kardo plz… aage se nahi karungi…

Naksh- Haanchamp.. aab se yesa nahi hoga… Mammu hain yaha pe.. agar mumma ne fir se yesicarelessness ki.. toh aap aur maamu milke mumma ki pitaya karenge..

Kairav wasfinally settling down

Nakshy pickedNaira from the floor and settled her on the bed, Kairav immediately ran to his mother and sat on her stomach..

Devyani-aare beta samhalkar.. abhi yese mat baitho..

Naira – itsokay Daadi.. abhi yeh doctor sahib hain.. checkup k liye aayein hai..

Naira wastrying as much as possible to relax her baby..

Kairav steadilyput his head into his mothers chest and was pressing it to hear her heartbeat..

Everyonewas so awazed by Kairav and his antics

Kairav-OKAY… YE TO BAJRAHA HAIN…

EVERYONELAUGHED AT HIS WORDS

Naira-okay.. m glad… aur

Kairav-showed his cute little fingers to his mom.. signing two.. and asked.. aabbatao.. ye kitne hain?

Naira- shecouldnot hold her laughter..yet she made a serious face like she has been askeda very difficult question… Naira slowly answered… tttttttttttttt……. Three..

As soon asshe said that

Kaivaquickly took out another finger to make a three sign from his hands..

Kairav –GOOD.. AB AAP THIK HO..( all this baby wanted was his mom to be okay)

Everyonelaughed out loud… EXCEPT FOR KARTHIK..

He hadbacked himself to the door… What was it.. was it real… so many things in hismind.. where was it.. how is this possible.. he felt so out of place.. Nairahis life was back… they had a kid who had a open heart surgery just few weeksback.. on the very day he got Vedika in his life… why was all this happening…Naira was back in his surrounding.. but not in his life.. she was now someonewho wouldnot even look at him.. or say who hates him.. he can no longer holdher in his arms.. no loger take care of her.. no longer had a command relatedto her health… NO LONGER HAVE HER…..

OKAY GUYS.. THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION.. HERESPART 2 DO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FELT ABT IT.. AND ALSO SHOULD I MAKE IT A SS?WHATS SAY?

Edited by Raxya - 4 years ago
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is just so much better no toxic negativety and best thing its without Goenkas.

Gal thank u so much for writing this🤗

Nd yes continue soon as an ss or ff