Mishti's pehla Boyfriend Mr Kartik Goenka! #KarMi <3

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

My very first post in YRHPK forum and it comes as no surprise that I would talk about my favorite duo #KarMi from YRKKH (second only to my other favorite duo, pre-leap Kaira ). 

Kartik and Mishti had an incredibly special bond that was beautifully portrayed by both Mohsin and the adorable little Arnaas. 
When they decided to do a spin-off based on Mishtu, I was looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time, since I was scared of the change that might come with Mishti's age. I hoped the character would retain the core of everything that was special, everything that made Mishtu, our Mishtu. The new show aired and I wasn't disappointed.  I was a little taken aback with the grown up Mishti being as closed off as she was to taking risks or being as careful as she was in every single decision she made, even something as simple as choosing a dish from a dhaba menu. Initially curious, the revelation of what happened after Naman was arrested and her being shipped off to Maheshwaris from Singhania Mansion gave me all the answers I needed. ( A little shocked at how easily Singhanias got her off their hands.  But then again, I always preferred the Maheshwaris and our precious Badi Maa over the boring Singhus. So good riddance! :P)

I was so off topic lol! Coming back to my point, Kartik and Mishti's bond is something I've always treasured and adored, so I am happy to see that their relationship sustains through the massive changes that both their lives have undergone. So I sincerely hope the makers continue to treat KarMi the way they always have and hopefully give us a chance to see the current dynamics with grown-up Mishti and her pehla "Boyfriend" / forever "BFF" Kartik. *fingers crossed*

P.S: I would love to watch Abir and Kartik talk about their Mishti. Since Mishtu was Kaira's cupid, can Kartik be Mishbir's? Can they make this happen please? A girl can only dream! *sigh*

*Edit*: To everyone who are unaware of the special bond Mishti and Kartik share and want to catch a small glimpse of it, I suggest you watch 28-Sept-2016 episode of YRKKH. It gives you a small idea of how special those two are to each other. 

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I so so so want to see Abir-Mishti-Kartik interact... MishBir toh yahan apni setting khud hi kar chuke hain🤣, toh Cupid ka toh pata nahi, but I want Kartik to ask Abir to always take care of Mishti and cherish her always as she is very special.. ❤️Not that Abir cherishes her any less, but I would love to see few lovely words coming from Kartik for his BFF, who was also his confidant and in many ways his little guide too...❤️

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I so so so want to see Abir-Mishti-Kartik interact... MishBir toh yahan apni setting khud hi kar chuke hain🤣, toh Cupid ka toh pata nahi, but I want Kartik to ask Abir to always take care of Mishti and cherish her always as she is very special.. ❤️Not that Abir cherishes her any less, but I would love to see few lovely words coming from Kartik for his BFF, who was also his confidant and in many ways his little guide too...❤️

@ Bold - Setting toh kar chuke hain (boy am I glad that we didn't have to wait for them to realize after years unlike some people *cough* Naira *cough*) but I meant cupid for their actual marriage like Mishti was for Kaira's actual Rishta. 

Kartik(pre-leap one at least) and Abir are made of the same cloth. They both know how to respect and cherish their partners, the way they deserve to. As you can probably tell, I'm huge fan of Kartik (pre-leap one) but when I compare the two, Abir is much more realistic and sorted compared to how Kartik was as a lover so I don't think homeboy needs to be told anything by anyone but yes it would be amazing to watch both of them talk about how special Mishti is. 

Mishti has played a special part in both their lives in very different ways. While Kartik has seen the super confident , theeki mirch side of Mishti who used to always speak her mind and do whatever she felt like. Abir has only seen a small side of that Mishti. As much as I absolutely love Abir's Mishti, I would really love to see the old patakha version of hers return thanks to Abir's unwavering and solid support and presence in her life. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

My very first post in YRHPK forum and it comes as no surprise that I would talk about my favorite duo #KarMi from YRKKH (second only to my other favorite duo, pre-leap Kaira ). 

Kartik and Mishti had an incredibly special bond that was beautifully portrayed by both Mohsin and the adorable little Arnaas. 
When they decided to do a spin-off based on Mishtu, I was looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time, since I was scared of the change that might come with Mishti's age. I hoped the character would retain the core of everything that was special, everything that made Mishtu, our Mishtu. The new show aired and I wasn't disappointed.  I was a little taken aback with the grown up Mishti being as closed off as she was to taking risks or being as careful as she was in every single decision she made, even something as simple as choosing a dish from a dhaba menu. Initially curious, the revelation of what happened after Naman was arrested and her being shipped off to Maheshwaris from Singhania Mansion gave me all the answers I needed. ( A little shocked at how easily Singhanias got her off their hands.  But then again, I always preferred the Maheshwaris and our precious Badi Maa over the boring Singhus. So good riddance! :P)

I was so off topic lol! Coming back to my point, Kartik and Mishti's bond is something I've always treasured and adored, so I am happy to see that their relationship sustains through the massive changes that both their lives have undergone. So I sincerely hope the makers continue to treat KarMi the way they always have and hopefully give us a chance to see the current dynamics with grown-up Mishti and her pehla "Boyfriend" / forever "BFF" Kartik. *fingers crossed*

P.S: I would love to watch Abir and Kartik talk about their Mishti. Since Mishtu was Kaira's cupid, can Kartik be Mishbir's? Can they make this happen please? A girl can only dream! *sigh*

Uk today i saw a pic of karthik and grown up mishti on ig and thought of watching the episodes of yrkkh where grown up mishti and kuhu made a cameo..(i hardly used to watch the parent show) i just came after i watched the 3 whole episodes and i was surprised by how much i loved the bond between karthik and mishti...every scene between them was shown so beautifully and had so much meaning and warm to it..i guess after abir, karthik is the only one that i'll ship with mishti hehe..

I really hope a crossover or sth like that happens and we get to see karthik and mishti together again..also it'll be a treat to watch abir's reaction 😂😂 that bff thing between then is so cutee 😍😍

But dnt think that can now happen considering that the parent show took a leap of 5 years..

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Bold - Setting toh kar chuke hain (boy am I glad that we didn't have to wait for them to realize after years unlike some people *cough* Naira *cough*) but I meant cupid for their actual marriage like Mishti was for Kaira's actual Rishta. 

Kartik(pre-leap one at least) and Abir are made of the same cloth. They both know how to respect and cherish their partners, the way they deserve to. As you can probably tell, I'm huge fan of Kartik (pre-leap one) but when I compare the two, Abir is much more realistic and sorted compared to how Kartik was as a lover so I don't think homeboy needs to be told anything by anyone but yes it would be amazing to watch both of them talk about how special Mishti is. 

Mishti has played a special part in both their lives in very different ways. While Kartik has seen the super confident , theeki mirch side of Mishti who used to always speak her mind and do whatever she felt like. Abir has only seen a small side of that Mishti. As much as I absolutely love Abir's Mishti, I would really love to see the old patakha version of hers return thanks to Abir's unwavering and solid support and presence in her life. 

Bold: wow really? Now i really wish i would have watched those episodes.. Damn

Koi nei..ekdin fursaat se dekhungi😂😂😂

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Uk today i saw a pic of karthik and grown up mishti on ig and thought of watching the episodes of yrkkh where grown up mishti and kuhu made a cameo..(i hardly used to watch the parent show) i just came after i watched the 3 whole episodes and i was surprised by how much i loved the bond between karthik and mishti...every scene between them was shown so beautifully and had so much meaning and warm to it..i guess after abir, karthik is the only one that i'll ship with mishti hehe..

I really hope a crossover or sth like that happens and we get to see karthik and mishti together again..also it'll be a treat to watch abir's reaction 😂😂 that bff thing between then is so cutee 😍😍

But dnt think that can now happen considering that the parent show took a leap of 5 years..

@Bold - the parent show has lost it completely lol so unless they get their sh#t back together, I don't think we can hope for anything like a crossover especially conc on Mishti and Kartik's relationship to happen anytime soon. But I do hope we get one in the future. 

I was drawn into the parent show by Kaira. Their love story was something else! Kartik's love for Naira was inspiring, Pre-leap Kaira were truly the pair that great love stories are made of. Their love story was indeed incredibly special. They have completely ruined both their characters now and made a huge mockery of relationships and marriage which is why I keep stressing on "pre-leap" Kartik (the one who was the perfect guy, lover, husband material, someone who would give Abir a tough competition to being the perfect catch 😉

That Kartik and Mishti's bond was magical. The makers actually put in effort to make that bond between them incredibly special. Mishti wasn't just some kid to Kartik, she was truly his BFF in all regards. The girl whom he could confide all his inner most thoughts and the girl he also took advice from. Their bond was honestly a breath of fresh air. Just like you, the only girl that every Kaira shipper, didn't mind shipping Kartik with apart from Naira was Mishtu.smiley36 She was very special not just to Kartik but all of us Kartik and Kaira lovers as well.

When I saw her address her "boyfriend" for the very first time on the show, I was actually very pleasantly surprised and couldn't help but create this post. KarMi made me do things for them then and now too. So much has changed but something's never really change. I hope they remain that way no matter what is happening with dumb ass Kartik in his super lame show right now. *sigh*

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Bold: wow really? Now i really wish i would have watched those episodes.. Damn

Koi nei..ekdin fursaat se dekhungi😂😂😂

@Bold - Oh you have no idea! That Mishti was an absolute riot! She ensured she gave everyone a piece of her mind if she saw something she thought wasn't right. From the youngest to the oldest in the household, no one was safe from Mishti's mirchi bol!

She took every single person to task. From Kartik to Naira and to the over dramatic annoying buddis in the house😆 She was  a real fire-cracker!😎
There is a lot of contrast from Kartik's Mishti to Abir's Mishti. They are still inherently the same with strong sense of justice and moral rightness but if Abir's Mishti is a force to reckon with for Meenakshi Rajvansh, Kartik's Mishti would have been a freaking tornado. No way Meenu or Meenu ke Munna would have stood a chance. Oh how I wish that Mishti came back and kicked Kuhu's little butt everytime she goes on her lame rants. 

You should definitely watch 3 year old YRKKH for Mishti. KarMi were very special ❤️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Welcome here....

I also want to see Kartik Abir scenes... haha...loads of Tashan

I was mentioning the other day...that Kartik can irritate abir😆

Like Abir desperately wants to show the painting...and Mishti and Kartik are like go ...shooo away 😂

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One can only dreammmm <3

But if they make this happen, I will be back to the show fully.

Kartik and Mishti, good old days! They have always had a special place in each others lives. 

I also like how Maheshwaris took Mishti in, instead of them backbone-less/ignorantly annoying Singhanias. Love Bade Papa and love Badi Maa a lot more!

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautifully said... at times I think if they have really changed Mishti’s character into a reserved, overthinking girl (nothing wrong in that, as I am myself an overthinker😆) or the turn of events have made her such and we might see a more outspoken and teekhi mirchi girl as the story and character graph progresses .....We do see the glimpses of that girl at times though at times...From a girl who was blatantly honest, life has definitely turned into someone who is very cautious in taking decisions .. I also find both Mishtis interesting in their own way. But I hope her self doubting tendency and overloading her brain with too much stuff, subsides with time and she turns into a more confident and secure person in life...❤️