Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

One can only dreammmm <3

But if they make this happen, I will be back to the show fully.

Kartik and Mishti, good old days! They have always had a special place in each others lives. 

I also like how Maheshwaris took Mishti in, instead of them backbone-less/ignorantly annoying Singhanias. Love Bade Papa and love Badi Maa a lot more!

@Bold - Oh I like you already.😆 This definitely reminds me of the good old days. Thank God for the Maheshwaris. If Singhanias are annoying, Goenkas - unbearable, Meenakshi Rajvansh takes the bloody cake for being the most insanely, exasperatingly, infuriating character ever!

Kartik Mishti truly represent the golden days of YRKKH !

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Welcome here....

I also want to see Kartik Abir scenes... haha...loads of Tashan

I was mentioning the other day...that Kartik can irritate abir😆

Like Abir desperately wants to show the painting...and Mishti and Kartik are like go ...shooo away 😂

Thank you!😊

I really would love to watch KarMishBir scenes! It would be so much fun! Maybe someday? *fingers crossed*

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys...i never watched the parent show except for akshara naitik wedding...but reading all your comments makes me wonder should i go n try to watch teekhi mirchi with naira...can you suggest from where should i start?..

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Beautifully said... at times I think if they have really changed Mishti’s character into a reserved, overthinking girl (nothing wrong in that, as I am myself an overthinker😆) or the turn of events have made her such and we might see a more outspoken and teekhi mirchi girl as the story and character graph progresses .....We do see the glimpses of that girl at times though at times...From a girl who was blatantly honest, life has definitely turned into someone who is very cautious in taking decisions .. I also find both Mishtis interesting in their own way. But I hope her self doubting tendency and overloading her brain with too much stuff, subsides with time and she turns into a more confident and secure person in life...❤️

I think they had to change Mishti after what happened with Naman. There had to be some kind of impact on the girl that was so full of life. I didn't expect them to completely abandon my baby the way Singhanias did though. No other word but "cruel" can describe what they did to her. 

After everything that transpired, expecting Mishti to be the same confident, theeki Mirch is asking for too much. While I get why Makers prefer leads (Female/Male) to evoke sympathy  from the audience (for obvious purposes), I can easily accept this version because of the way this version came to be. The Makers used Naman and his crazy plan to kill Naitik to their advantage and created a smart back story for this cautious, overthinking girl. (Oh I am one as well. So hi5 to us😆)

So yes, while I can totally relate to Abir's Mishti, I really want her to stop being so unsure of everything she does sometimes. It really would be nice to have Abir(the boy is really turning out to be my favorite boy ever. Oh-oh (pre-leap)Kartik maybe that first place in my "perfect baes" list is up for grabs. Watch out!😆) be the guy that helps her realize the fact and eventually lead her to being much more confident about who she is and be happy about where she is in her life without paying too much attention to the likes of people like Jasmeet, KuKu and Meenakshi Rajvansh.

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

Hey guys...i never watched the parent show except for akshara naitik wedding...but reading all your comments makes me wonder should i go n try to watch teekhi mirchi with naira...can you suggest from where should i start?..

Oh wow! Akshara and Naitik wedding?! That's way too old. You can watch from Kaira's beginning. Skip the crazy drama and watch for Kaira + Mishti.. 3 years ago though. None of the current bs! 
Don't expect way too much of Mishti for obvious reasons. But whatever bits she did have, Kartik and Mishti were absolutely amazing. Some good parts with Naira too. 

You can google Kartik Mishti Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hain - then you can choose to go back and front with episodes on hotstar. That's what I did.

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I haven't watched YRKKH but good to know about Karthik Mishti bonding. Would love to watch Karthik in YRHPK with Abir all getting jealous😆

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

@Bold - the parent show has lost it completely lol so unless they get their sh#t back together, I don't think we can hope for anything like a crossover especially conc on Mishti and Kartik's relationship to happen anytime soon. But I do hope we get one in the future. 

I was drawn into the parent show by Kaira. Their love story was something else! Kartik's love for Naira was inspiring, Pre-leap Kaira were truly the pair that great love stories are made of. Their love story was indeed incredibly special. They have completely ruined both their characters now and made a huge mockery of relationships and marriage which is why I keep stressing on "pre-leap" Kartik (the one who was the perfect guy, lover, husband material, someone who would give Abir a tough competition to being the perfect catch 😉

That Kartik and Mishti's bond was magical. The makers actually put in effort to make that bond between them incredibly special. Mishti wasn't just some kid to Kartik, she was truly his BFF in all regards. The girl whom he could confide all his inner most thoughts and the girl he also took advice from. Their bond was honestly a breath of fresh air. Just like you, the only girl that every Kaira shipper, didn't mind shipping Kartik with apart from Naira was Mishtu.smiley36 She was very special not just to Kartik but all of us Kartik and Kaira lovers as well.

When I saw her address her "boyfriend" for the very first time on the show, I was actually very pleasantly surprised and couldn't help but create this post. KarMi made me do things for them then and now too. So much has changed but something's never really change. I hope they remain that way no matter what is happening with dumb ass Kartik in his super lame show right now. *sigh*

wow i would someday definitely watch the earlier episodes of the parent show..would love to see more of karmi and kaira too!!

yeah they ruined the love story and i feel bad for fans like u who have been a constant shipper throughout..but hope they get over with all those sh***y tracks soon and u guys get back the old charm of you fav couple and show..and all the fans of both the shows get to see some crossovers *fingers crossed*❤️

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

wow i would someday definitely watch the earlier episodes of the parent show..would love to see more of karmi and kaira too!!

yeah they ruined the love story and i feel bad for fans like u who have been a constant shipper throughout..but hope they get over with all those sh***y tracks soon and u guys get back the old charm of you fav couple and show..and all the fans of both the shows get to see some crossovers *fingers crossed*❤️

I really think people would enjoy the Kaira beginning phase of YRKKH (3 years ago) of which Mishti was a big part of too. If you love MishBir, I think you'd really like Kaira as well. So I suggest you really do check it when you have time. I was watching earlier episodes with Mishtu and Kaira cz of today's "boyfriend" dialogue. Good old days!

Oh I've long given up on YRKKH and Post Marriage Kaira. I don't watch the show anymore and have no interest in what they are up to. My Kaira were the ones that existed before Marriage. Everything after that aren't my Kaira. That's how I see them and the show. 

I started watching YRHPK for Mishti and Shaheer. I will be here until MishBir remain what they are currently. If they ruin them in future (God forbid), I will move on from here as well. As long as the makers give quality sensible content, I stick around. I am not one of those fans who take bs in the name of characters or shows. Hopefully, MishBir will remain my MishBir for a long time !

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

@Bold - Oh you have no idea! That Mishti was an absolute riot! She ensured she gave everyone a piece of her mind if she saw something she thought wasn't right. From the youngest to the oldest in the household, no one was safe from Mishti's mirchi bol!

She took every single person to task. From Kartik to Naira and to the over dramatic annoying buddis in the house😆 She was  a real fire-cracker!😎
There is a lot of contrast from Kartik's Mishti to Abir's Mishti. They are still inherently the same with strong sense of justice and moral rightness but if Abir's Mishti is a force to reckon with for Meenakshi Rajvansh, Kartik's Mishti would have been a freaking tornado. No way Meenu or Meenu ke Munna would have stood a chance. Oh how I wish that Mishti came back and kicked Kuhu's little butt everytime she goes on her lame rants. 

You should definitely watch 3 year old YRKKH for Mishti. KarMi were very special ❤️

girl u'r making me more and more greedy..!! ab to pakka hain ki dekhungi..and would love to see that kind of mishti again as a grown up too..but i feel ab thora thanda hogayi hon coz of maturity and heartbreaks which came with feeling abandoned..but i hope with abir's love that kind of mishti we'll also get to see someday

misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

girl u'r making me more and more greedy..!! ab to pakka hain ki dekhungi..and would love to see that kind of mishti again as a grown up too..but i feel ab thora thanda hogayi hon coz of maturity and heartbreaks which came with feeling abandoned..but i hope with abir's love that kind of mishti we'll also get to see someday

😆 Well, whenever you do get a chance to watch, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

@bold - I really hope we do as well.