I find Kunal and Meenus hatred for Mishti Baseless

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaa so a girl rejects you and your son does not mean that you should hate her right. At time i understand Meenus hatred she wants utmost control on her son and she fears Mishti will not let happen which is correct so far Mishti and Abhir has seen right trough Meenus facade. But Kunal i feel his hatred is i baseless 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You find their hatred baseless kyonki unki hatred baseless hai... ðŸ˜† usme koi shaq  waali baat hai hi nahi... Purely baseless and utterly nonsense😈

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

You find their hatred baseless kyonki unki hatred baseless hai... ðŸ˜† usme koi shaq  waali baat hai hi nahi... Purely baseless and utterly nonsense😈

Totally agree with you! Baseless is the correct term for this! 😜😜

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Yaa so a girl rejects you and your son does not mean that you should hate her right. At time i understand Meenus hatred she wants utmost control on her son and she fears Mishti will not let happen which is correct so far Mishti and Abhir has seen right trough Meenus facade. But Kunal i feel his hatred is i baseless 

If male ego can be considered a base....

Then Kunal has a strong base🤣

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

If male ego can be considered a base....

Then Kunal has a strong base🤣

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

abhir ir right abt kunal he is meenus robot

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Agar Mishti rejecting Kunal was wrong, ab Saheb jo kar rahe hain to Kuhu, kya hai?? Mishti atleast rejected before marriage, he is doing that right after marriage... No logic at all..

Edited by reeeh - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Agar Mishti rejecting Kunal was wrong, ab Saheb jo kar rahe hain to Kuhu, kya hai?? Mishti atleast rejected before marriage, he is doing that right after marriage... No logic at all..

Logic hai...  See funda is simple... Meenu ka Munna girls ko reject Kare to Raas Leela .. Girls Meenu ke Munna ko reject karen toh character dheela..... ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Their hatred is based on what hatred is usually based on-ignorance and fear.  Kunal is ignorant to his own truth, so he arrogantly resents Mishti because she rejected him even though he didn’t love her or want to marry her.  He is also Meenu’s little puppet(not anymore)who followed her blindly.  Meenu’s hatred has always been based on the fear that Mishti will expose their secrets and that is exactly what is going to happen.  There was just something about Mishti that told Meenu that she will somehow bring down her carefully organized house of cards.  

Edited by LoLo - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Don't forget jasmeet. How can you possibly forget jasmeet, the one person who is never able to give a reason for why she hates mishti.

Meenu= I won't let my son marry any girl who I don't want him to marry, including mishti..... mishti had the galls to reject my son when according to my ego it is my son's right to reject a girl, not the other way round.

Kunal= Mishti rejected me and hurt my ego and is now after my brother. 

Kuhu= She always gets special treatment over me from the family according to me and I have to share everything with her even though she isn't my sister.

Jasmeet= ...... 5 hours later....... 5 days later...... 5 weeks later...... Need more time to think why I hate her..... 5 days later..... well, kuhu's gone, there needs to be someone here to make sure mishti keeps feeling unwanted here just for the heck of it.