Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoLo

Their hatred is based on what hatred is usually based on-ignorance and fear.  Kunal is ignorant to his own truth, so he arrogantly resents Mishti because she rejected him even though he didn’t love her or want to marry her.  He is also Meenu’s little puppet(not anymore)who followed her blindly.  Meenu’s hatred has always been based on the fear that Mishti will expose their secrets and that is exactly what is going to happen.  There was just something about Mishti that told Meenu that she will somehow bring down her carefully organized house of cards.  

exactly 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Don't forget jasmeet. How can you possibly forget jasmeet, the one person who is never able to give a reason for why she hates mishti.

Meenu= I won't let my son marry any girl who I don't want him to marry, including mishti..... mishti had the galls to reject my son when according to my ego it is my son's right to reject a girl, not the other way round.

Kunal= Mishti rejected me and hurt my ego and is now after my brother. 

Kuhu= She always gets special treatment over me from the family according to me and I have to share everything with her even though she isn't my sister.

Jasmeet= ...... 5 hours later....... 5 days later...... 5 weeks later...... Need more time to think why I hate her..... 5 days later..... well, kuhu's gone, there needs to be someone here to make sure mishti keeps feeling unwanted here just for the heck of it. 

🤣....jas is a low life

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣....jas is a low life

no they have made jas bad in this how actually she was a positive character

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I can understand their dislike for Mishti. Kunal being rejected by Mishti and hence, not liking her; and Meenu not wanting Abir and Mishti together makes sense. But what is difficult to understand is the level these two went into planning and plotting because of their hatred. People generally don't go to this extent, spend so much time and energy for a person they dislike. It would require some extreme level of hatred  to go to this extent. And the writers haven't really justified that level of hatred; Mishti hasn't caused any great harm or any loss that they should hate her like this. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

no they have made jas bad in this how actually she was a positive character

I know...kya kare

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

I can understand their dislike for Mishti. Kunal being rejected by Mishti and hence, not liking her; and Meenu not wanting Abir and Mishti together makes sense. But what is difficult to understand is the level these two went into planning and plotting because of their hatred. People generally don't go to this extent, spend so much time and energy for a person they dislike. It would require some extreme level of hatred  to go to this extent. And the writers haven't really justified that level of hatred; Mishti hasn't caused any great harm or any loss that they should hate her like this. 

So true.. Disliking Mishti could have been understandable, but the lengths that they go to destroy Mishti, the calculated planning, scheming, even trying to alienate her from her own people is shocking to say the least. It’s abnormal behaviour..🤪

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

So true.. Disliking Mishti could have been understandable, but the lengths that they go to destroy Mishti, the calculated planning, scheming, even trying to alienate her from her own people is shocking to say the least. It’s abnormal behaviour..🤪

I don't understand y go to this length

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The whole show seems baseless

I mean Abhir and Mishti should spin off into their own show and leave behind this mess of a family 

Who the hells goes through such a revenge plan to get back at some family ...doesn’t Bigben run a biz? Must be bad days at the office or maybe it’s run by robots 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

The whole show seems baseless

I mean Abhir and Mishti should spin off into their own show and leave behind this mess of a family 

Who the hells goes through such a revenge plan to get back at some family ...doesn’t Bigben run a biz? Must be bad days at the office or maybe it’s run by robots 

BB has only one office job... talking to Mr Thomas on Bluetooth from the comfort of her kitchen, and even that she can't be bothered doing anymore. Kaamchor kahi ki. 🤣

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago