Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

its been posted already Nina :P

Oh i did not realized drama end honey ki khushi mein notice nhi kya

seriously is concept k saath is se achi story main likh sakti thi on how Nirmas lies gets caught and all the lies she told turn into truth and Nasir is proved innocent

Exactly ab kya faida.

Word Count: 0

Chalo g finally nirma got her hissa. Now all the truth have been revealed. Everyone came to know that nirma was behind miscarriage of her younger bhabi. And she was wrong and nasir was innocent.

So now nirma is going to get what she did in her past.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally it ended ...just as i predicted ..her friend was involved with Ali...why didnt she (her friend) just run away with her money instead of scamming her and wasting time😕

It was nice to see her trying to appologise to Nasir aswell

I did feel sorry for her in the end...but that probably because of Iqra's acting ...she is really good

This drama could have been sooooo much better if they didnt go round and round

Edited by M.A.K123 - 4 years ago

Chalo ji its finally ended. So her friend was involved with ali and deceiving nirma. Ali took her money and divorced her.

Akhir mein nirma pagal hogai. But acha hota k ali bhi pakra jata.

Anyways it was a weak story with weak performances.

I always wondered what her friends involvement is in all this...now the ending sounds better than i expected

CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

I knew that the friend is going to scam nirma's money...friends kept asking her how will you spend money...where will u keep it.

I am glad she was not able to apologize to nasir...that apology is meaningless compare to what he and his family had to suffer.