Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

So is Ali gonna get any karma at all?

what is karma?
Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

doesnt Nasir deserve apology? There are many tracks which need closure which can be only possible with Nirmas repentance.

I dunno. I get what you mean, and you're right. But- if I was Nasir/ his family I'd prefer to never see the crazy woman who ruined our lives, lol. I think apologies are more important when you can do actual things to make things up to people, or if you have a relationship that you'd like to keep.

I do think the ending of this drama is going to be rushed and may not be satisfactory.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think so anyways his finale is not important to me. I wanna watch how it ends for Nirma.

I personally don't want her to go insane cause if she does then she will not realise what she has done wrong.

Do ghadi ka.realization then then shock hits her and she goes insane.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ali is not the main lead so his karma is not relevant

Nirma had plenty of chances to realise and appologise...her parents death didnt even soften her heart...her family still stood by her but she chose to believe Ali for her greed ...

I feel if we have committed sin then Allah gives us plenty of chances to repent but if we fail to do so ... Eventually we will face the consequences ..

I think Nirma ends up in Masjid too (clip in promo.seems like a Masjid) she will realise her mistake but wont get a chance to repent

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Nassir and his family deserve an apology. An apology is not enough at times but it is some consolation.

Not all.people repent na?

For all I think Nirma can just turn around and tell her family if you had not got me married against my wish to Nassir I would not have fallen in Ali's trap.

She cant even blame her family for it. Marrying him was her own decision. Even leaving him was her own decision, she basically forced the dude to divorce her.

Going insane is not a big enough punishment for her IMO. She wont be in her senses to even remember what sins she has committed and feel guilt over them.

I dont think so because the stoiry is all about Nirma. Ali was just there to teach her a lesson. He didnt harm any innocent person so I think once his revenge is over hes just gonna leave the show lol.

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I dunno. I get what you mean, and you're right. But- if I was Nasir/ his family I'd prefer to never see the crazy woman who ruined our lives, lol. I think apologies are more important when you can do actual things to make things up to people, or if you have a relationship that you'd like to keep.

I do think the ending of this drama is going to be rushed and may not be satisfactory.

Yeah but everyone does want closure when they have loved someone.

Of course it will be rushed.

The divorce shouldve happened 3 episodes ago

its been posted already Nina :P

seriously is concept k saath is se achi story main likh sakti thi on how Nirmas lies gets caught and all the lies she told turn into truth and Nasir is proved innocent