Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

she should apologise to nasir at least

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So does Nasir not come back then? There isn't enough time for him to have a proper plot now.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sammi266

So does Nasir not come back then? There isn't enough time for him to have a proper plot now.

they could have showed Nasir recovering from all the stuff he been through instead of going round and round with Ali and Nirma

I also think Nirma's friend will backstab her too

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

she should apologise to nasir at least

I dont think she will get a chance to repent (the worst of all punishments) ... She will lose her senses before she gets a chance to appologise

Sammi266 thumbnail

Yeah, with the way they've timed this drama, I don't think she's going to get a chance to repent.

And the way it's ending with her brothers- she's not going to get a chance to apologise to them either (assuming she wants to).

She's getting the same ending as the eldest sister in Kamzarf, basically.

Edited by Sammi266 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I dont think she will get a chance to repent (the worst of all punishments) ... She will lose her senses before she gets a chance to appologise

what a lousy ending

repentence was the only reason everyone was watching

M.A.K123 thumbnail

what a lousy ending

repentence was the only reason everyone was watching

Really? I think its good a lesson for some people...she did alot of evil things, she is a murderer also(Saman lost her baby because of her) ..she had plenty of chances to repent but not once she felt guilty instead considered her self to be a victim

Sammi266 thumbnail

Repentance is an interesting concept. In theory, I think Nirma can repent- she can recognise what she did wrong and feel regret for that, etc. But that doesn't necessarily mean asking for forgiveness or that her family/Nasir will forgive her. I think Nirma will have regrets for what she's done- but I think there's been so much damage that I don't think she's in a position to apologise to her family and expect them to surround her with love and forgiveness.

But I also think there has to be a point where relationships are damaged beyond repair. One person shouldn't be allowed to suck the soul out of other people. Her brothers have warned her that this will be the end of our relationship, so I'd like it if they do exactly that.

doesnt Nasir deserve apology? There are many tracks which need closure which can be only possible with Nirmas repentance.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

doesnt Nasir deserve apology? There are many tracks which need closure which can be only possible with Nirmas repentance.

Nassir and his family deserve an apology. An apology is not enough at times but it is some consolation.

Not all.people repent na?

For all I think Nirma can just turn around and tell her family if you had not got me married against my wish to Nassir I would not have fallen in Ali's trap.