Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

What made Iqra sign on for this project?

I wonder the same thing... Was not expecting something this mediocre after Ranjha Ranjha Kardi

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I wonder the same thing... Was not expecting something this mediocre after Ranjha Ranjha Kardi

She is probably doing it for Yasir

But Nirma is totally negative ...which is different from what Iqra has done ...so maybe thats why

But the drama is going round and round ...they way Nirma cleverly trapped Nasir how can the same Nirma not see Ali's true intentions ?

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I wonder if they keep showing this plot going in circles to show Nirma burn all her bridges completely so that at the end she's totally on her own. But anyway, it's getting kind of boring.

I thought her family was quite cooperative with her at the moment and trying to be fair- especially the older bhai and bhabi.

The younger bhabi confuses me- she says words but I don't understand what she means a lot of the time, lol.

Zobia is genuinely nice ...Nirma has been so evil to her yet Zobia stands by her side ...where as Saman is the type who preaches but does not follow her own words...she talks about how she wants to keep the house together yet shuns Zobia ...fights with her own husband for Nirma yet she cant utter a word infront of Nirma ..her husband tells her to keep away from Ali and she goes on to serve food to Ali lol

what a waste of saturday slot...this shouldve been a soap

its not even worthy of a 9pm drama or biweekly

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

what a waste of saturday slot...this shouldve been a soap

its not even worthy of a 9pm drama or biweekly

mcs iis drama ko replace kary ga.

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

mcs iis drama ko replace kary ga.

oh really kab? is it confirmed?

i think prem gali will replace it

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Zobia is genuinely nice ...Nirma has been so evil to her yet Zobia stands by her side ...where as Saman is the type who preaches but does not follow her own words...she talks about how she wants to keep the house together yet shuns Zobia ...fights with her own husband for Nirma yet she cant utter a word infront of Nirma ..her husband tells her to keep away from Ali and she goes on to serve food to Ali lol

Interestingly though, in yesterday's episode, they showed Saman patting Zobia on the arm in support. I thought it was strange, because they haven't shown any sort of conversation between the two that would indicate an improved relationship.

Ngl, I kind of enjoy when Nirma shows her ugly side to Saman now-everyone warned her about Nirma and Ali, but she thought she knew best.

1169266 thumbnail

And finally.2nd last episode this Saturday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVgdrBgED_/?hl=en

this epsidoe is gonna be worth watching finally!

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Finally!

I am guessing Nirma will turn mad ...there a clip she is tapping on floor

I hope they show Nasir too