Jhooti-Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain, Ahmed Ali Butt - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

So now nirma's father also died. Her brothers blamed her for their father's death. Ali is happy that now she is all alone. But on request of zobia bhabi her brothers forgave her. They took her with them. Now they are investigating on that flat and its custody.

Again in next episode nirma is going to doubt or blame ali and she will come to know about those fake flat papers. But i guess ali will again make her fool and she will again believe him. And story will remain move in circles and circle.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Kitni episodes hein isski?

mujhy nahi pata but yeah dej ki 28 epis hain.
Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder if they keep showing this plot going in circles to show Nirma burn all her bridges completely so that at the end she's totally on her own. But anyway, it's getting kind of boring.

I thought her family was quite cooperative with her at the moment and trying to be fair- especially the older bhai and bhabi.

The younger bhabi confuses me- she says words but I don't understand what she means a lot of the time, lol.

Edited by Sammi266 - 4 years ago

this story drags even more than mnj :@

Originally posted by: Sammi266

I wonder if they keep showing this plot going in circles to show Nirma burn all her bridges completely so that at the end she's totally on her own. But anyway, it's getting kind of boring.

I thought her family was quite cooperative with her at the moment and trying to be fair- especially the older bhai and bhabi.

The younger bhabi confuses me- she says words but I don't understand what she means a lot of the time, lol.

more like they are just out of story ideas but want to complete the episode numbers :@

1169266 thumbnail
hmm😊

Word Count: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2J2emTpQ

im hoping in this epi he reveals his true face to her

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2J2emTpQ

im hoping in this epi he reveals his true face to her

i wish yeh drama July mein end ho.

Ufff again this is going into circles and circles. Last episode mein nirma ko ali par shak hoa tha iss episode mein phir ali par bharosa hoga. Now she went against her brothers. She is demanding her hissa by believing on ali.

I hope it will end soon. I guess in next episode she will get the money of her property and from that her bad time will start.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her brothers are also not doing anything to properly investigate Ali.

All the properties, his parents home they can find info from the district registrars office.

It's the same Nimra doubts Ali He gives her a lollipop and again she trusts him.

I guess it will.end with Nimra losing her.mind over the betrayal and her family takes care of her and even in her madness she will keep on troubling them.

What made Iqra sign on for this project?

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 4 years ago