Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

boring episode...end the show already

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ali doesn't want to leave her yet cause uski wajah se bahut nuksaan uthaya hai usne- He says.

Why doesn't he just go for the kill? One attack and steal everything from her n her family.

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Ali doesn't want to leave her yet cause uski wajah se bahut nuksaan uthaya hai usne- He says.

Why doesn't he just go for the kill? One attack and steal everything from her n her family.

i think he has a materplan to ruin her

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i think he has a materplan to ruin her

I hope so cause right now the situation is like a pendulum.

Chalo g pehly yeh nirma maa ko marwa gai ab baap ki bari. This serial is just moving in circles. Today's episode was just on her hissa from property. Ali is using his friend to pressurize nirma so she will do efforts to get her part from property. And she is doing the same. She is using her friends to pressurize her brothers to give her due part from their property but her brothers are wise enough to not do so. In short nirma aur ali dono hi jhooty hein. Ali nirma sy jhoot bol raha hai aur nirma apny ghar walon gi. Did anyone noticed that in one scene nirma and ali were sitting in different bedroom and in other scene they were sitting in different bedroom inspite of living in same flat. Direction naam ki cheez nhi hai iss dramy mein. Jahan tu pora banda hi badal jata hai ( ali ka friend) bedroom tu choti baat hai

chalo baap bhi marr gaya story to move hui na...i think next epside will be interesting as nirma is completely alone now ... this is when her real punishment starts

1169266 thumbnail
thanks for sharing.i think yeh drama August tk end ho ga .

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

thanks for sharing.i think yeh drama August tk end ho ga .

Kitni episodes hein isski?