Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

are alis parents also lying?

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I got the impression that they're not really his parents but actors he hired?

i didnt even know he was aware about them being there

maybe i didnt watch the episode properly

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To be fair, I've barely watched this drama so I don't get all the finer details, but from the promo for next week I assumed that because the way Ali gave money to his 'dad' seemed like a transaction. And then he told him to find 'new' mother and father.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ali had hired the parents...its clear from the promo..he has used them before too

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That is just my assumption..just like he trapped Nirma he has probably trapped other girls in past including Zara..using fake parents ...showing fake business..cars etc

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

They are not his parents. They were karaye (Hired) parents. He hired them by giving money.

Ek episode mein nirma ko shakk hota hai agli episode mein ali uska shakk durr kar deta hai. This is what happening in this serial from last few episodes nothing new. In this episode ali brought his rented father to nirma's house to convince her about his honesty and loyalty. He took her to a flat and she become mad in happiness. Now she wants to decorate and furnished their flat and now she is demanding her hissa from her family.