Jhooti-Iqra Aziz, Yasir Hussain, Ahmed Ali Butt

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Discussion Thread Rules

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed.

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic.

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that.

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed.

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway.

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BdWv0FMIr/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BmUQkloEn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B00mW0Vjlo5/

They are still in the process of shooting for this serial

Yasir and Iqra are also going to share screenspace for the first time in a serial

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

There's already a thread for this drama.

hariskh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

There's already a thread for this drama.

Yeah, but the first post which I had created is not seen anymore,so I decided to make a new one as I deactivated that account from the moderator because of a guy who was trying to flirt with female members and I took a stand against him and then got into a big fight since no one believed what I was saying ,so I just wanted to not associate with that account as it would have reminded me of those terrible days

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago

ugh i dont wanna see her with yasir hussain

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

ugh i dont wanna see her with yasir hussain

i cant stand yasir

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

What has Iqra done to her fans and her ownself!

hariskh thumbnail

I think the show will air on ary digital

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

What has Iqra done to her fans and her ownself!

marrying a man like yasir is like suicide. THANK GOD MY FIANCE is not like yasir.

so true

ibut im sure iqra had her own benefits of marrying him lol

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ssehrish

marrying a man like yasir is like suicide. THANK GOD MY FIANCE is not like yasir.

Alhamdulillah. May your life with him be full of happiness and understanding.