Nazar latest spoiler: Adi & Pari to team up against Urvashi

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nazar TV serial gossip alert:

The super-powerful brother-sister Jodi of Adi and Pari will join hands to throw Urvashi out of Ansh’s life in the upcoming episodes of Nazar TV serial.

Currently, in Nazar TV serial, Urvashi hung Adi down from the terrace with an intention to threaten him to give his approval for her wedding with Ansh.

Pari came to Adi’s locality looking after his house. The girl found Adi hanging from the balcony and rushed to help him.

As per the spoiler news of Najar TV serial, Pari will save Adi from falling down. Adi will inform her about Urvashi troubling him with her powers.

Adi will seek Pari’s help in keeping Urvashi away from Ansh and his family. The two will decide to trouble her to the core so that she backs off from the wedding.

Further, based on the gossip twists of Nazar TV serial, Adi and Pari will team up to trouble Urvashi and teach her a lesson for her past crimes.

Link added- https://www.tellybest.com/spoilers/nazar-latest-spoiler-adi-pari-to-team-up-against-urvashi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail

Is article mein naya kya hai, ye to hona hi tha😆Story he aage poori ye hai about Riad adventures but with riad Team R with again Naman the kancha will be interesting. want to see how Naman now will save father and daughter from Ukayan🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Toh isme naya kya hai? We all know Pari and Adi are going to defeat Bhasmika together. Nothing surprising!

But, how will Pari help Adi in keeping Urvashi away from Ansh's life? Pari to uss RH main nahi rehti. How are they going to trouble Bhasmika?

Anyways, jo bhi karein, karne do. But, what did they mean by "Urvashi's past crimes"? Abhi tak sirf ek Panditji ko hi to maarte hue dikhaya hai! Aur kya kya kaand kiye hai madam ne?

Also, they will try to make Urvashi back out from the wedding? No!!! 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looks like they just copy pasted other serials' spoiler as the would be wife is negative.

Urvashi isn't some dumb blonde that RiAd will play prank and she would run away.

Of course it's RiAd vs BhasMo. But at least they should post something authentic. 🙄

magicworld thumbnail

Do u guys really think that Bhasmika will succeed in marrying Ansh when riad and nishant saavi is still in picture. I know u want Bhasmo to torture rathores but if that thing happens also it will only for 1-2 episodes not more . And in future episodes piansh have to meet for story to move forward. And together Riad can defeat bhasmika as bhasmika and riad have combination of daivik , daavansh and daayan powers. There is a reason for pari to be a daayan because Adi has daivik and daavansh powers and pari has daayan powers. And regarding PiAnsh i think now makers have created a new family drama around them so actions i doubt form them.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Looks like they just copy pasted other serials' spoiler as the would be wife is negative.

Except for the fact that the would be wife here has super powers but unfortunately she can't use them much...

Urvashi isn't some dumb blonde that RiAd will play prank and she would run away.

Of course it's RiAd vs BhasMo. But at least they should post something authentic. 🙄

Of course Bh is not dumb that she will just run away with their pranks. It has to be a proper face off, no? But, yes the kids can try annoying her or troubling her...

We already know it is going to be RiAd vs BhasMo... Just that it seems that Mo is going to take a backseat temporarily. They have been advertising it since long.

Kuch naya hi bata dete ye log!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Do u guys really think that Bhasmika will succeed in marrying Ansh when riad and nishant saavi is still in picture. I know u want Bhasmo to torture rathores but if that thing happens also it will only for 1-2 episodes not more . And in future episodes piansh have to meet for story to move forward. And together Riad can defeat bhasmika as bhasmika and riad have combination of daivik , daavansh and daayan powers. There is a reason for pari to be a daayan because Adi has daivik and daavansh powers and pari has daayan powers. And regarding PiAnsh i think now makers have created a new family drama around them so actions i doubt form them.

Well, honestly I can't say anything... For me, it is 55-45 chance. 55%, the marriage will not happen and 45%, it may happen depending on what the makers have planned.

Piansh will definitely meet in the future episodes. We all know that. They have to come together ultimately. Isme koi nayi ya badi baat nahi hai. The only thing I want is a proper confrontation between the two.

And yes, RiAd can only defeat Bh as you pointed out about their Daivik, DV and Daayan powers. It is crystal clear since the beginning of the leap.

Regarding Piansh ka family drama... Well, neither am I expecting anything nor am I interested. Piansh were over for me long back. Inka jo hona hai, ho. I don't care!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I think there's a 50-50 chance. For some serials, a second marriage of the lead works while in some serials, audience stop watching. So how the makers are gonna proceed it completely depends on them. However I don't want Tom & Jerry type of interaction between RiAd and BhasMo; at least not for long. 

Villains look good when they use their brain and act ruthless. They gave Mo a lot of power but made her look dumb. I don't want that in case of Bhas. Sure, Pari is very naughty and have no idea about the danger. At first she might play some prank. But they shouldn't stretch it longer. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I think there's a 50-50 chance. For some serials, a second marriage of the lead works while in some serials, audience stop watching. So how the makers are gonna proceed it completely depends on them. However I don't want Tom & Jerry type of interaction between RiAd and BhasMo; at least not for long. 

Well, one thing is for sure the second marriage will definitely not work here. And yes, it completely depends on the makers. They can improve it or they may completely destroy it.

And a Tom and Jerry interaction once or twice should be more than enough I guess?

Villains look good when they use their brain and act ruthless. They gave Mo a lot of power but made her look dumb. I don't want that in case of Bhas. Sure, Pari is very naughty and have no idea about the danger. At first she might play some prank. But they shouldn't stretch it longer. 

Completely agree with you. They have made Mo look dumb. Right now Bh looks smart but don't know till when will she continue this nature. I won't be surprised if one day she also does something really stupid like Mo. Although, I really hope she doesn't.

Pari has no idea about the danger and this is why I was saying that RiAd need adult supervision.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly! Each generation needs to take the front seat when they are ready. It's not about power only. To defeat your enemies you need to be prepared. I watched in Mahadev that Lord Kartikeya was destined to kill an asur. I have forgotten his name. Yet since childhood he had trained hard to be prepared and only after that he went to war.

Adi and Pari can be the saviors. But at this point, it should be PiyAnsh and once they are ready, they should continue the Reevavanshi legacy.

I don't have much hope from the makers. I am completely counting on the audiences for making it evident that we want PiyAnsh in the game, not in the background.