Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Exactly! Each generation needs to take the front seat when they are ready. It's not about power only. To defeat your enemies you need to be prepared.

Of course. It's better to have a supervisor so that you don't do anything stupid or dangerous.

I watched in Mahadev that Lord Kartikeya was destined to kill an asur. I have forgotten his name. Yet since childhood he had trained hard to be prepared and only after that he went to war.

I know that. It was Tarkasur I guess. He was thoroughly trained and prepared before he was sent for the war.

Adi and Pari can be the saviors. But at this point, it should be PiyAnsh and once they are ready, they should continue the Reevavanshi legacy.

Basically, if the makers want to show Adi and Pari as the saviours, they can very well show that. But the only thing is that they shouldn't show them as antaryamis who know everything beforehand. They need an adult supervision. And here I'd prefer Nishant's supervision. After all, he is the one who guides Piansh and the Gathods too.

I don't have much hope from the makers. I am completely counting on the audiences for making it evident that we want PiyAnsh in the game, not in the background. 

Neither do I! The audience have shown them time and again when they did not like anything. So, whatever happens, the trp will show the results.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Quite possible that Pari will find out about Adi powers in future as Pari is too smart for her age.😊