Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hi Nia ðŸ˜ƒ

What is refreshing  (till the point) the characters are well etched with their cloaked & layer silent subtle yet strong character arc intact, each one has a distinctively independent, magnetic capsuled chamber that is drawing other characters knowingly or unknowingly to convolut or unravel the complexities to story as they intersect each other, for each, the reality on ground & reality in the head (apart from Dr Shashank) is different & layered.

All the characters are constituting around Sanjivani/ Dr Shashank, yet the main ones are coupled in variance with another- Dr Shashank & Vardhaan, SiShani, Anjali Juhi, with constant movement by friction or consensus which could either ascend or descend as the story progresses.

The makers to their credit are showcasing the two extremes by balancing the multiple characters within the shade of greys, from the light, medium to dark.         The main players are strong infix personalities with divergent wavelength & certain confined inescapable working conditions,the dissension is inevitability. 

A righteous Dr Shashank with an aura of profundity representing compassionate feelings, measures success with lives saved to contrary Vardhaan, a ruthless calculating shrewd who measures success with money earned .

I find a deep vulnerability & fragility, looking for validation in both, Juhi & Anjali's characters around Shashank, beneath Anjali's hostile facade there is sense of hurt,her interactions with Juhi have dry competitive edge, compassion versus passion.

SiShani, I had mentioned earlier too, are basically similar,in experience with varying impact, examples of what need  (Sid) to greed  (Ishani) of money can do, emotional support shredded by raw tragedy especially when its impacted young impressionable mind. Already they are coming to same page where being human is more important than being just a human being. 

Lovely analysis nitya!!!

I am also really liking the way the CVS are balancing every character!!!!

Sanjeevni is not just about sishani it's about juhi, sashank, anjali, Vardhan and somewhere down the line about asha and other characters as well!!!

Kudos to CVS fir giving such a screen space to everyone!!!

Niakhush thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hello Nia! Good to see you here after YUDKBH. 

I agree. I am liking all the characters so far. They aren't necessarily white or black, it's a mix and if you look in that perspective, I am liking Vardhan very much. He has a reason behind each of his move. Also, maybe because I adore Sayantani, watching Dr. Anjali is a pleasure to me. Her only problem is her increased insecurities. Also, Dr. Sid! Started watching this show only for Namit! 

Hi dear!!! Good to see my old mates here!!! YUDKBH really gave me many friends!! I even found Manisha here!!!!

I really like sayantani....bt Dr.anjali her I securities are way too much!!! I whd like to watch her more, I want her to realise what dr.shashank did is correct!!!!

Dr. Sid is become my recent fav!!! N namit is nailing it!!! Have seen namits previous work and hence really liking him!!!

Niakhush thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Nice descriptiom of all the characters. Grey characters have their own beauties.. You dont like them but YOU cant completely hate them either. Among all Dr Sid is my fav of all.. Juhi n Shashank are very good..   

Thanks!!!

You said it all....you can't like them....bt u can't hate them either!!! 

Let's see how it unfolds!!! Loving the serial so far!!!

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niakhush

Thanks!!!

You said it all....you can't like them....bt u can't hate them either!!! 

Let's see how it unfolds!!! Loving the serial so far!!!

Yep, not so much unnecessary characters and all the characters have their infulences. Its how i like a drama. :D  

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi dear!!! Good to see my old mates here!!! YUDKBH really gave me many friends!! I even found Manisha here!!!!

I really like sayantani....bt Dr.anjali her I securities are way too much!!! I whd like to watch her more, I want her to realise what dr.shashank did is correct!!!!

Dr. Sid is become my recent fav!!! N namit is nailing it!!! Have seen namits previous work and hence really liking him!!!

Anjali just need to behave herself when she's in OT I find those scenes between Juhi/Anjali arguing in OT unnecessary otherwise she's fine and I understand her insecurity.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dr shashank. Deal with tough situation calmly  hardly loose his patience and explain his points calmly

Dr juhi   .  Most cool person but if any person doing wrong then she is not going to tolerate any way and reply in fierce manner  .  And mostly avoid that person who created disturbance  in her work but when water went over head  . She do give reply 

Dr vardhan.. Prefer rich patient over poor patient    . Want to take over sanjavini and play game as shatranj ka  khiladi. He is playing safe game to achieve his goal

Dr sid. Care free  . Don't take much tension  and know how to get impossible work done  and helpful and give tit  for tat

Dr ishani  . A straight forward    . Deep emotions with patient. Can't see patient in pain even for second  . Try to console patient and heal pain of patient as fast as possible  and  always ready on duty  and hate corruption

Dr anjali.. She thinks  herself that she is best doctor and can treat patient better than other doctor and   thinks that other doctor Don't know anything  how to treat patient they are just illetrate.and she thinks if Dr juhi treat patient then patient life be definitely at risk  but if i treat patient then patient is surely out of risk She thinks she knows every minute details of surgery.  She wants to show  her father she is one of  best talented doctor but her father is not seeing her talent. Not making her chief of surgery which makes her frustrating 

Dr rishabh.  a very strict doctor  and  try to add fuel in fire and jealous person 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The boss is definitely Vardhan bt yet for hi. At least sanjeevni Image comes first....Vardhan is a grey character....bt rishab is that bad guy...villan types!!!

I really likes today's episode the way Sid consoled ISHANI!!!

Vardhan is the cool type of bad, rishab is more like a weasel tbh,😂, the type of bad where no body likes him at all. I really liked that Sidisha scene to, he really was a senior doctor in that moment.