Character Sketch!!!

Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am really liking bthe serial and the way it is progressing!!! Kudos to CVS for showing such strong and independent characters!!! Every character has it's strength and weakness!!! Really well written characters!!!

DR. SHASHANK:- Physically he is shown the weakest....infact at present he is not even able to contribute his part to his team....yet he is the most influencing person in the whole sanjeevni!!

DR. JUHI:- She is in a way struggling with her past, is not over her past....bt never lets her past affect her professionally.... personally whatever may happen to her....she is way to professional when it comes to her work!!!

DR. ANJALI:- A wonderful daughter she is...bt her weak part is she is more focused on her past rather than her work....n this can be a point to influence her in wrong directions!!! A sweet character bt with a laalaj in her mind!!!Dr. Anjali needs to be more professional!!!

SR. SID:- Oh he is my fav......a very well written character....bt yet left to open up!!! The nly character I guess who's layers are yet to open!!! Dr. Sid definitely has a past!!! The most bindass character and exactly the way a doctor should be.... saving lives!!! He is not a doctor by chance or by need....he is Dr. By choice!!!!

DR. ISHANI:- Again a very well written character!! The character with many many layers!!! She has touching prob... something definitely very strong reason behind this!!! Her past is something which she fears....bt she is in sanjeevni to over come her fears....n make her own identity!!! Sometimes definitely irritating bt yet loving her character!!!!

VARDAN:- Oh a perfect peice  of addition to sanjeevni!!! He is a human has emotions...feels emotions... Bt greed over takes his emotions!!! Loving his attitude....he is not wrong....he is just greedy!!!!

Dr. Asha and his partner ( that another guy I don't remember his name):- The fun loving characters added to show!!! Dr.asha is not jealous of ISHANI....she is just competitive...n that is  good!!!

Dr. Rishab:- let's not talk about him....the villan of the show( no offense to the person playing Dr. Rishab) bt this character is in sanjeevni for trouble...not liking him at all!!! Bt fir show ko successful banane k liye villans k zarurat to hai hi!!!!

Story line is perfect....n the story per day is getting interesting!!!

Whould really love to see how all the past gets unfold!!!

Just Missing Dr. Rahul in this season!!!

I whould Really like to know about your views on each character!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The characters in Sanjivani are not white/black they're all "grey" and has a reason behind their actions which is what I like 

My favorite so far is Vardhan he's twisted I neither agree nor disagree with him because he have a reason behind his action

I feel we might get divided into two teams soon it's gonna be 

Dr. Shashank 

Dr. Juhi 

Dr. Ishani 

Dr. Sid 

Vs 

Mr. Vardhan 

Dr. Anjali 

Dr. Rishab 

And some other character might join them I think it might be Asha? 

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like all the characters but Ishani and Sid are my faves along with juhi, I love how Ishani is flawed, how her past has broken her a little and I love how Sid, he is carefree, not perfect,he lets a lot of things roll over him,he may act like a kid but he has a good head on his shoulder and a good leader. Juhi is cool, I also like how professional she is, and also struggling. I like Vardhan as well, I would say he leans more towards black as if Sid and Ishani weren't there that little girl would have died on his orders. That's pretty messed up, Rishahb  may seem like the bad guy but the mastermind and final boss seems like Vardhan. 

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am loving all the characters. Second week have given more insights to every characters specially Dr Ishani.

Vardhan is still my fav. He is twisted, money minded but he is not totally evil. 

Dr Ishani is a broken girl from inside who have been through trauma in past and that drives her current actions but an amazing doctor and kind to her patients. She is scared that she might end up in same place as her parents and fights with all her means to prove against it that she is not like them.

Dr Sid is perfect leader an amazing doctor and kind soft hearted human being. He is being careful but responsible too. A charming doctor :)

Dr Anjali have been always more about her ambitious than relations first. She gets insecure and jealous but is a good human from heart.

Dr Juhi an amazing doctor, very professional. She is also dealing with her past incidents. lets see how it unfolds. 

Dr shashank - well without him Sanjivani is nothing. He is backbone of it. and my most favorite char of all the time :)

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Nia ðŸ˜ƒ

What is refreshing  (till the point) the characters are well etched with their cloaked & layer silent subtle yet strong character arc intact, each one has a distinctively independent, magnetic capsuled chamber that is drawing other characters knowingly or unknowingly to convolut or unravel the complexities to story as they intersect each other, for each, the reality on ground & reality in the head (apart from Dr Shashank) is different & layered.

All the characters are constituting around Sanjivani/ Dr Shashank, yet the main ones are coupled in variance with another- Dr Shashank & Vardhaan, SiShani, Anjali Juhi, with constant movement by friction or consensus which could either ascend or descend as the story progresses.

The makers to their credit are showcasing the two extremes by balancing the multiple characters within the shade of greys, from the light, medium to dark.         The main players are strong infix personalities with divergent wavelength & certain confined inescapable working conditions,the dissension is inevitability. 

A righteous Dr Shashank with an aura of profundity representing compassionate feelings, measures success with lives saved to contrary Vardhaan, a ruthless calculating shrewd who measures success with money earned .

I find a deep vulnerability & fragility, looking for validation in both, Juhi & Anjali's characters around Shashank, beneath Anjali's hostile facade there is sense of hurt,her interactions with Juhi have dry competitive edge, compassion versus passion.

SiShani, I had mentioned earlier too, are basically similar,in experience with varying impact, examples of what need  (Sid) to greed  (Ishani) of money can do, emotional support shredded by raw tragedy especially when its impacted young impressionable mind. Already they are coming to same page where being human is more important than being just a human being. 

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello Nia! Good to see you here after YUDKBH. 

I agree. I am liking all the characters so far. They aren't necessarily white or black, it's a mix and if you look in that perspective, I am liking Vardhan very much. He has a reason behind each of his move. Also, maybe because I adore Sayantani, watching Dr. Anjali is a pleasure to me. Her only problem is her increased insecurities. Also, Dr. Sid! Started watching this show only for Namit! 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice descriptiom of all the characters. Grey characters have their own beauties.. You dont like them but YOU cant completely hate them either. Among all Dr Sid is my fav of all.. Juhi n Shashank are very good..   

Niakhush thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

The characters in Sanjivani are not white/black they're all "grey" and has a reason behind their actions which is what I like 

My favorite so far is Vardhan he's twisted I neither agree nor disagree with him because he have a reason behind his action

I feel we might get divided into two teams soon it's gonna be 

Dr. Shashank 

Dr. Juhi 

Dr. Ishani 

Dr. Sid 

Vs 

Mr. Vardhan 

Dr. Anjali 

Dr. Rishab 

And some other character might join them I think it might be Asha? 

Exactly that is the best part characters are grey!!!!

You are correct we may get 2 teams now....I guess asha might inititally join vardan by later may come to Sid!!!!

Whd b interesting to see!!!

Niakhush thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

I like all the characters but Ishani and Sid are my faves along with juhi, I love how Ishani is flawed, how her past has broken her a little and I love how Sid, he is carefree, not perfect,he lets a lot of things roll over him,he may act like a kid but he has a good head on his shoulder and a good leader. Juhi is cool, I also like how professional she is, and also struggling. I like Vardhan as well, I would say he leans more towards black as if Sid and Ishani weren't there that little girl would have died on his orders. That's pretty messed up, Rishahb  may seem like the bad guy but the mastermind and final boss seems like Vardhan. 

The boss is definitely Vardhan bt yet for hi. At least sanjeevni Image comes first....Vardhan is a grey character....bt rishab is that bad guy...villan types!!!

I really likes today's episode the way Sid consoled ISHANI!!!

Niakhush thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

I am loving all the characters. Second week have given more insights to every characters specially Dr Ishani.

Vardhan is still my fav. He is twisted, money minded but he is not totally evil. 

Dr Ishani is a broken girl from inside who have been through trauma in past and that drives her current actions but an amazing doctor and kind to her patients. She is scared that she might end up in same place as her parents and fights with all her means to prove against it that she is not like them.

Dr Sid is perfect leader an amazing doctor and kind soft hearted human being. He is being careful but responsible too. A charming doctor :)

Dr Anjali have been always more about her ambitious than relations first. She gets insecure and jealous but is a good human from heart.

Dr Juhi an amazing doctor, very professional. She is also dealing with her past incidents. lets see how it unfolds. 

Dr shashank - well without him Sanjivani is nothing. He is backbone of it. and my most favorite char of all the time :)

Perfect description of all characters!!!

Even m loving Vardhan....and after today's episode m waiting for his and juhi's seen!!! There tashan whould be something worth watching!!!