Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't understand media influence, can you elaborate?

Actors are afraid of taking a negative character because of these fans only, they berate production house and channel, production house are afraid of casting people with aggressive fanbase, Ekta has done it with a few actors. I left social media after Beyhadh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was unbearable for me, too toxic 

Social Media accounts linked to news brands and you an see that they are biased towards certain stars.  Some troll fans who do not know better... It is quite devious and fans should be more aware of such things...

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Well no one wants to watch Shayra being blackmailed by Noor and ShaZaan's marriage breaking due to her baseless demands...

Some are complaining on Social Media that the drop in TRP is because they were mislead about lead part and other such things but the truth is the writers have made a mess of the story.  People writing 'we' in their posts actually mean the wishes of their own obsessive group, who label all other groups with such names.  The actors knew what they were signing.  It have been stressed countless times during the promotional events; who has the love story and who has the friendship story.

I do not want to offend anyone but when news of the show began there were many articles and at first Arjit was reported to be paired with Samiksha.  Later there were other articles about the cast, including Diana in a love triangle and people just assumed she would be the second lead because Diana was less popular or unknown.  People still troll the Colors post in the hope that the writers will make Shayra negative and pair Samiksha with Arjit.  That is how arrogant and obsessive SM stans are.  The show has three leads and that is that...

I honestly had doubts if either leading ladies would suit Arjit but the thought to give both a chance after seeing them with Arjit in ' Azaan's love and friendship' promo.  Later I was even willing to watch how the writers justified Azaan marrying his friend with his wife present.  Like many, I am watching the show for Arjit and people just dismiss this because we do not spam social media, demanding changes to the writing etc.  In terms of the love story I support ShaZaan because they married and love each other.

Next week the TRP should improve because Azaan and the family know Noor’s intentions and her true face.  He is not tolerating Noor's behaviour and trying to persuade Shayra in his own way.  I am not stating this as Arjit's fan, though he scenes have saved the episodes this week.  The writers need to give the audience something positive and interesting to watch...

I dont like how you misuse comments of some obsessed fools for disliking Sami fans. I am also her fan and read every day lot of crap against her or Diana on insta but Im not writing this stupid reactions here on this forum πŸ™„. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I dont like how you misuse comments of some obsessed fools for disliking Sami fans. I am also her fan and read every day lot of crap against her or Diana on insta but Im not writing this stupid reactions here on this forum πŸ™„. 

I only wrote about what I have seen obsessive fans and some media handle write.  I have see this Yezabel.  I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but why is my reaction stupid?  I wrote what I felt and am frustrated by the fighting and bad comments as much as you are.  No actor deserves this and I do not dislike SJ fans...

I wrote some and perhaps should have made it clear, not all.  Hope we can still interact and you can accept the apology. 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I only wrote about what I have seen obsessive fans and some media handle write.  I have see this Yezabel.  I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but why is my reaction stupid?  I wrote what I felt and am frustrated by the fighting and bad comments as much as you are.  No actor deserves this and I do not dislike SJ fans...

I wrote some and perhaps should have made it clear, not all.  Hope we can still interact and you can accept the apology. 😊

No yaar your reaction is not stupid. I mentioned this stupid insta fans. Their reactions are stupid and no need to pay attention to this people.  

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago