Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Too much negativity, last week episodes were a difficult watch with Shaira agreeing to Noor's wish and Noor marrying Khalid drama, Shaira asking Azaan for divorce 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amrutha131

#Khatrakhatra 0.6

#ChhotiSardarni 1.8

#ShaktiAstitvaKeEhsaasKi 1.5

#LuvKush 1.3

#Gathbandhan 1.1

#BahuBegum 0.9

#Vish 0.7

#BepannaahPyar 1.0

#Kawach 1.1

#dancedeewane 1.8

Thank you for sharing πŸ™‚.

As expected trp's decrease. If Prateek dont comes with some logic in the story and continues with weddings this show will go off air soon πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ.

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Yezabel

Thank you for sharing πŸ™‚.

As expected trp's decrease. If Prateek dont comes with some logic in the story and continues with weddings this show will go off air soon πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ.

Should have been a beautiful story on love and friendship, Azaan balancing between Shaira and Noor, Noor needing him after her mother's death. But here Noor is using her mother's name and promise to blackmail people πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Should have been a beautiful story on love and friendship, Azaan balancing between Shaira and Noor, Noor needing him after her mother's death. But here Noor is using her mother's name and promise to blackmail people πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Agree πŸ˜” I cant describe my disappointment. Noors disrespect is so weird! I mean she blackmails now people who were always nice to her? And the most stupid thing is that this so called Nawab family ruler of Bhopal?!, isnt able to stop this psychopathic servants daughter.πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

From next week trp may be affected by kbc.so makers have to show good tracks.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well no one wants to watch Shayra being blackmailed by Noor and ShaZaan's marriage breaking due to her baseless demands...

Some are complaining on Social Media that the drop in TRP is because they were mislead about lead part and other such things but the truth is the writers have made a mess of the story.  People writing 'we' in their posts actually mean the wishes of their own obsessive group, who label all other groups with such names.  The actors knew what they were signing.  It have been stressed countless times during the promotional events; who has the love story and who has the friendship story.

I do not want to offend anyone but when news of the show began there were many articles and at first Arjit was reported to be paired with Samiksha.  Later there were other articles about the cast, including Diana in a love triangle and people just assumed she would be the second lead because Diana was less popular or unknown.  People still troll the Colors post in the hope that the writers will make Shayra negative and pair Samiksha with Arjit.  That is how arrogant and obsessive SM stans are.  The show has three leads and that is that...

I honestly had doubts if either leading ladies would suit Arjit but the thought to give both a chance after seeing them with Arjit in ' Azaan's love and friendship' promo.  Later I was even willing to watch how the writers justified Azaan marrying his friend with his wife present.  Like many, I am watching the show for Arjit and people just dismiss this because we do not spam social media, demanding changes to the writing etc.  In terms of the love story I support ShaZaan because they married and love each other.

Next week the TRP should improve because Azaan and the family know Noor’s intentions and her true face.  He is not tolerating Noor's behaviour and trying to persuade Shayra in his own way.  I am not stating this as Arjit's fan, though he scenes have saved the episodes this week.  The writers need to give the audience something positive and interesting to watch...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Well no one wants to watch Shayra being blackmailed by Noor and ShaZaan's marriage breaking due to her baseless demands...

Some are complaining on SM that the drop in TRP is because they were mislead about lead part and other such things but the truth is the writers have made a mess of the story.  People writing 'we' in their posts actually mean the wishes of their own obsessive group, who label all other groups with such names.  The actors knew what they were signing.  It have been stressed countless times during the promotional events; who has the love story and who has the friendship story.

I do not want to offend anyone but when news of the show began there were many articles and at first Arjit was reported to be paired with Samiksha.  Later there were other articles about the cast, including Diana in a love triangle and people just assumed she would be the second lead because Diana was less popular or unknown.  People still troll the Colors post in the hope that the writers will make Shayra negative and pair Samiksha with Arjit.  That is how arrogant and obsessive people SM stans are.  The show has three leads and that is that...

I honestly had doubts if either leading ladies would suit Arjit but the thought to give both a chance after seeing them with Arjit in ' Azaan's love and friendship' promo.  Later I was even willing to watch how the writers justified Azaan marrying his friend with his wife present.  Like many, I am watching the show for Arjit and people just dismiss this because we do not spam social media, demanding changes to the writing etc.  In terms of the love story I support ShaZaan because they married and love each other.

Next week the TRP should improve because Azaan and the family know Noor’s intentions and her true face.  He ia not tolerating Noor's behaviour and trying to persuade Shayra in his own way.  I am not stating this as Arjit's fan but the writers have to give the audience something positive and interesting to watch...

We should ignore fans, TRP audience doesn't care about TV actors and I don't want to offend anyone but I didn't even know Samiksha before I started watching this show. Everyone knows Jennifer Winget still Bepanah tanked, content is the King, other show Chhoti Sardarni is doing considerably well because there is a direction, in this show we don't have a direction, we don't know if Azaan and Shaira will end up together or not, if there will be positivity or not, we know nothing 

Episodes have been very very negative and Noor's negative energy translated into a headache 

There are no positive promos, every promo is about Shazaan's divorce. This week we got something positive 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

We should ignore fans, TRP audience doesn't care about TV actors and I don't want to offend anyone but I didn't even know Samiksha before I started watching this show. Everyone knows Jennifer Winget still Bepanah tanked, content is the King, other show Chhoti Sardarni is doing considerably well because there is a direction, in this show we don't have a direction, we don't know if Azaan and Shaira will end up together or not, if there will be positivity or not, we know nothing 

Episodes have been very very negative and Noor's negative energy translated into a headache 

There are no positive promos, every promo is about Shazaan's divorce. This week we got something positive 

I agree Nora, content is king and the every fanbases should give honest feedback on that.

I try to ignore SM fans but when they have media influence it bothers me.  It is almost as if they were waiting for the show to fail if they do not get what they want or see their favourite do what they like.  I feel bad for the actors...

Writers should never have rushed the story and waiting a longer time after ShaZaan's nikaah...As I have written before...

Hoping the creatives realise their mistake and show something better...

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I agree Nora, content is king and the every fanbases should give honest feedback on that.

I try to ignore SM fans but when they have media influence it bothers me.  It is almost as if they were waiting for the show to fail if they do not get what they want or see their favourite do what they like.  I feel bad for the actors...

Writers should never have rushed the story and waiting a longer time after ShaZaan's nikaah...As I have written before...

Hoping the creatives realise their mistake and show something better...

I don't understand media influence, can you elaborate?

Actors are afraid of taking a negative character because of these fans only, they berate production house and channel, production house are afraid of casting people with aggressive fanbase, Ekta has done it with a few actors. I left social media after Beyhadh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was unbearable for me, too toxic