Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Because shashank first wife has died that is why do second marriage and that time  anjali was small 

If his first wife  would have not die he would have not marry second time

Similar situation,Dr. Shashank is a alone man and I guess Dr. Juhi too as she works in some refugee camps ,we can take an idea from this.

And what's wrong if two lone person can have feelings for each other??

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhna1234

Insecurity samjha karo yaar ss kam  ho jayegi shit baaz ex  lead ki ðŸ¤£

smiley37smiley37 episodes are quite balanced and giving enough space to every character even when they are not showing any romance or any such relation between them yet so I do not think that just by making them couple it will be any different smiley37 what kind of logic is this that if they become romantic couple then ss kam ho jayega? Siddhart sir have very clearly told that each character have their own role to play and he will be sticking to story he has in mind so take a chill pill. If they have that story in mind making them couple they will do. Its makers who will decide whom to give how much ss not fans smiley37

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It will be wrong because Dr shashank did kandayaan for juhi. And more over they relationship  look like teacher students relationship    . Dr juhi has great respect for him and Dr shashank alwayd guide her like teacher so it will be wrong if both shown then as lovers 

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

It will be wrong because Dr shashank did kandayaan for juhi. And more over they relationship  look like teacher students relationship    . Dr juhi has great respect for him and Dr shashank alwayd guide her like teacher so it will be wrong if both shown then as lovers 

But there is no where written that guru shishya can't have feelings for each other.

And I guess mohnish has this experience already in kuch toh log kaheinge

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes both have feelings for each but only respect and care feeling for each other  but there is no romantic feelings in between both 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Then what's wrong if there are some feelings ðŸ˜”

actually mere man mai rahul hai abhi bhi . so itni easily accept karna

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

actually mere man mai rahul hai abhi bhi . so itni easily accept karna

I know and I am not really shipping them. I'm just talking about the chances.

But I'll be happy If there are any chances

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Till now there is no indication about any other kind of romantic feelings between them, except for the second episode where they played a romantic bgm in Juhi's entry scene. But anything can happen in the telly world, so they can be shown as a couple  in future.

But there is no need to compare future shashank juhi couple with Sidisha. In this show every character gets its due screen time. Sid Ishani don't get any extra time because of the fact that they are leads, so even if they show Shashank Juhi love story in future, I am sure Sidisha's screentime won't decrease.

Also though many members are still unable to accept Sid and Ishani's characters, almost all are liking the seniors, so I don't know from where this insecurity about seniors idea came from🤔.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I know and I am not really shipping them. I'm just talking about the chances.

But I'll be happy If there are any chances

yah , lets see how they build up this if they want ... risk hai bohot .. lets see

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Till now there is no indication about any other kind of romantic feelings between them, except for the second episode where they played a romantic bgm in Juhi's entry scene. But anything can happen in the telly world, so they can be shown as a couple  in future.

But there is no need to compare future shashank juhi couple with Sidisha. In this show every character gets its due screen time. Sid Ishani don't get any extra time because of the fact that they are leads, so even if they show Shashank Juhi love story in future, I am sure Sidisha's screentime won't decrease.

Also though many members are still unable to accept Sid and Ishani's characters, almost all are liking the seniors, so I don't know from where this insecurity about seniors idea came from🤔.

Well I haven't compared anyone, you can see my post. It's just two lines.