Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeenakshiRao

Sid shani stand no where in front of shahi🤣

did anyone even made comparison? smiley37smiley37smiley37 why are you hell bent on comparing them smiley37smiley37  Sad that young couple is the lead couple smiley37 

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

smiley37smiley37smiley37 lol talk about lies smiley37. It was at 9th yesterday and after today episode came to 8th position in hotstar. Atleast have the true facts before speaking. and I wonder why do u talk about young couple and why not just enjoy the couple you are liking because I do not see any young couple lover making such remarks for old couple even if they are not liking and FF their scenes 

What lies is there are u delulu 

I am skipping it on hotstar whenever theres sidshani scene how can u say it's a lie are u my godmother ðŸ¤£ yes I enjoy other young couples n older also but actors must be good n have chemistry whether younger old roesnt matter btw I dont need to verify to insecure fans awww sad life isnt it ðŸ¤¡

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I dont want romance in between them .. they respected each other a lot in Sanjivani 1... not even subtle romance. i want to back that

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenakshiRao

What lies is there are u delulu 

I am skipping it on hotstar whenever theres sidshani scene how can u say it's a lie are u my godmother ðŸ¤£ yes I enjoy other young couples n older also but actors must be good n have chemistry whether younger old roesnt matter btw I dont need to verify to insecure fans awww sad life isnt it ðŸ¤¡

hehe you haters can't stay without going personal isn't it smiley37smiley37 U skip fine na then why u talk only about young couple whom u don;t like rather than talking about couple you like smiley37smiley37 

ufff who is insecure & all is visible smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I dont want romance in between them .. they respected each other a lot in Sanjivani 1... not even subtle romance. i want to back that

Arey isme Kya masla hai?😔

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Arey isme Kya masla hai?😔

masla nei , but new viewers will not understand their relationship na ... they will find something subtle feelings here ..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Then u have watch sanjavini 1 then u must have known that in season 1 CVS have never show them as love pair  . And more over Dr shashank did kanyadaan of juhi  and after showing kandayaan  CVS can't show  both as love pair 

If they really want to show Dr shashank and Dr juhi as love pair then  CVS would have shown both as love pair in sanjavini season 1 only and they  would have write such dialogue and would have make scene according to that so that it looks that both are love pair and they would have not shoown  Dr shashank doing kandayaan of juhi  and Dr juhi would have not marry to Dr armaan  but nothing such shown which prove both are lovers  so CVS never want to show them as lovers

And more over why would CVS wait for so long  that is 12 years to show Dr shashank and Dr juhi as love pair? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Then u have watch sanjavini 1 then u must have known that in season 1 CVS have never show them as love pair  . And more over Dr shashank did kanyadaan of juhi  and after showing kandayaan  CVS can't show  both as love pair 

If they really want to show Dr shashank and Dr juhi as love pair then  CVS would have shown both as love pair in sanjavini season 1 only and they have write dialogue and make scene according to that so that it looks that both are love pair and they would have not shoown  Dr shashank doing kandayaan of juhi  and Dr juhi would have not marry to Dr armaan  but nothing such shown which prove both are lovers  so CVS never want to show them as lovers

And more over why would CVS wait for so long  that is 12 years to show Dr shashank and Dr juhi as love pair? 

One question,why did Dr. Shashank marry Padma nurse?? Was there any love angle shown before??

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

masla nei , but new viewers will not understand their relationship na ... they will find something subtle feelings here ..

Then what's wrong if there are some feelings ðŸ˜”

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because shashank first wife has died that is why do second marriage and that time  anjali was small 

If his first wife  would have not die he would have not marry second time