Aug 19 : Love and Delusion

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Doctors take Shaira to the operation theater. Azaan is shattered, he sits down crying. Noor comes to him and tells him HAMARI Shaira will be fine. Azaan is furious, he pushes Noor and says that Noor has no right to call Shaira, Hamari Shaira. Shaira accepted her, she accepted their friendship, she respected her and Noor threatened her that she will commit suicide. Anyone can die but none can give her life, Shaira is ready to give Noor, her life, her Azaan.  Noor says that Azaan is misunderstanding her. Azaan adds that Noor has disrespected Yasmin's upbringing, Khala taught her to fulfill her duty but all Noor knows asserting herself on other's belonging.

Azaan says that she is the worst daughter, Noor tells him that she didn't want this to happen and Azaan asks her not to touch him.  Razia and Saba come there. Razia tells Noor that she has done alot, if anything happens to Shaira then she will never forgive Noor. Saba is upset with Noor too. 

Noor leaves and cries, she says that she wanted to punish Shaira for her crimes but in turn she has become a criminal. 

Azaan sees Shaira through hospital door πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” she is not responding to any treatment. A heartbreaking scene, it takes an evil heart to separate these two. Azaan recalls the moments he has spent with Shaira. Saba recalls how she insulted Shaira, she comes to Azaan and apologizes, Azaan forgives her. 

I realized that this is the first brother - sister scene in this show πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

Nurse comes out of the OT, she tells Azaan that Shaira is not responding to any treatment, Azaan went inside the chamber, he asked Shaira to wake up for him as they have to see a life together, they have to watch their kids grow old. A beautiful flashback scene ❀️ 

Noor comes there, Razia asks her to leave, Shaira's vitals are going down, doctor says that she has lost the will to live. Azaan recalls her promise and brings Noor inside the OT, he tells Shaira that he will marry Noor and Shaira comes back to life. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” Azaan πŸ’”

Azaan goes out of the OT, he sits there crying, he tells Razia that Noor's Zidd won, Shaira got her promise and he lost, why his love had to lose in front of a promise? Will their love lose? I hope not. 

Noor comes there and Razia asks Noor to celebrate as she must be very happy with the turn of events, and some dialogues about Yasmin. 

Good thing is that both Azaan and Razia know that Noor is not her mother, she is not a good human. 

Azaan goes out of the hospital, it is raining, Noor comes behind him and Azaan asked her not to touch him, Noor is clueless, she says what happened Azaan, now everything is alright. This girl is truly delusional, till now I thought there is a redemption for her but no, she showed that she will remain the selfish evil person. 

Azaan asks what is alright? He says that she was his best friend, she was close to him, and now he can't even look at her. Noor says why is she angry, they found Shaira together. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Brownie points do koi Noor di di ko πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Azaan says that they had to look for Shaira because of her, he tolerated her mean behavior because of Shaira, now there is no sympathy, no love, no friendship only hatred, she must be thinking that this is her biggest victory but in fact it is her biggest defeat. 

Noor stops Azaan and as I expected this woman is not only capable of leaving a woman to die but also take credit if she pointed out to her when she found her. Noor says that she found Shaira, she saved her life and everyone is praising Shaira πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ 

Noor says that if she wasn't there then what would have happened? Azaan couldn't have found Shaira, she should have left Shaira alone to die. 

If Noor wasn't there, then Shaira and Azaan would have been on their way to their honeymoon and a happy life, unfortunately she is there. 

Azaan says that she did this for him, he will marry her because Shaira made a promise, Shaira might care about her but he will never care about her. He will marry her but she will never get rights of a wife, he will fulfill his every duty but he will never love her, he will love Shaira all his life, she didn't only lose a friend, she lost her hamdard. She is wrong, she was wrong and she will be wrong because she is a wrong human being. He and Shaira will separate but Noor will be alone for rest of her life. Today he is crying, Shaira is crying, his mother is crying, one day noor will cry tears of blood. 

Noor says that all this is happening because of Shaira πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ she lost her friend, she lost her badi ammi. She won't be alone, she will have everything, Azaan's love, his feelings and him. 

I don't have any expectations from Noor, she is a pathetic human but I sometimes read on the forum that there can be redemption for her and I want to look for goodness in her. 

She doesn't think she was wrong in asking Shaira for Azaan, she thinks everything is okay because Azaan agreed to marry her. She can't see that he is crying, he is broken, he is in pain. She can't see that she is losing people who gave her unconditional love and support throughout her life.

Not much of Shaira today so I had to go back and re-watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I realized I don't forget things Shaira and Azaan say to each other. 

One more thing is that Shaira doesn't know that Azaan has agreed to marry Noor πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for wu. 

I have no words to say. They spoiled Noor so much there is no way to accept her even if she turns positive πŸ˜”.

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Arjit did a very good job portraying range of emotions in tonight's episode. 

I liked Saba and Azaan scene, how come Azaan never spoke to his sister? 

Samiksha was good in last scene, I think director is asking her to cry like a child because this is one of the character traits of Noor but it is not translating on screen, I liked her better when she was determined and fierce 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Thank you for wu. 

I have no words to say. They spoiled Noor so much there is no way to accept her even if she turns positive πŸ˜”.

They promised a story of love and friendship, everyone will accept Noor back wholeheartedly if she mends her ways, it is never too late and I believe we should forgive people when they are truly repenting. 

I titled my post Hitting the rock bottom because I expected Noor will change but they took her back where she was with the last scene. Noor will understand that on her quest to get Azaan's love, she has lost his friendship, she had years to fall in love with him same goes for Azaan, but they did not, they are very good and dear friends both will be unhappy without having each other in their lives. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful post again Nora.  I look forward to this more than or as much as the episode. smiley14

A good episode, ignoring the unprofessional way that doctor spoke to Azaan and what the writers are trying to justify as kismet, promises winning over love etc.πŸ˜”  Poor Azaan...πŸ’”

Azaan and Razia Begum were superb and they spoke for the audience today. smiley32smiley32  Loved the cute ShaZaan memory, who ever wrote that scene did well.   This is what I like about their love story; it is about the subtleties and depth, not show.  I think I wrote about the pizza scene before and I saw it mentioned on post today.  It seemed to foreshadow/symbolise the extent that Azaan would go to for Shayra.  He takes the worst on himself, for her sake.  Hoping in coming episodes she also stands with her love, because she can not support Noor’s wrong doing… Please writers!

I know I am a fan but Arjit proved he can carry an episode with his performance and the nuances he brings to each scene. πŸ‘  He was perfect when expressing Azaan's despair, that forced look when promising to marry Noor, that controlled or raw angry, the incredulous expressions at seeing the true face of his friend.  I wanted to cheer at each truth which Azaan uttered when Shayra was taken to the operating theatre and during the rain scene.  Razia Begum and Azaan remembering Yasmin Khala was also poignant…Finally they showed some interaction between Azaan and Saba!

Noor seems to have a split personality now because I can not understand what the writers are trying to show or what she hopes to achieve.  Destruction?  Who behaviours like that after hearing the blunt truth?  Will Surraya join Noor’s quest for revenge, to get Khalid released from jail?

Precap -

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg I cant believe what I just read. I don't think they can redeem Noor for me. Sure you can forgive people and move on, but idk how any of them would trust Noor ever again. But then again, they've already shown Shaira as this all-forgiving person, so I know for sure she'll definitely forgive Noor and probably trust her again.  But I also secretly hope she'll grow a back bone and stand up to Noor.  There's a part of me that is annoyed at Shaira for how forgiving she is lolol. At this point it all just feels like everything is a self-inflicted problem.  When Noor first  threatened to commit suicide, instead of keeping quiet why didn't Shaira just go tell Azaan right away? Or even Razia?   In what world are you helping someone - who clearly needs help - by keeping their self-harm private, especially when they're using it as a threat??? Her staying quiet and just taking all the threats Noor dishes out is half the reason she's in this mess. And now she's fighting for her life.   I hope they fix this in the future and give Shaira some self-respect/confidence/dignity now that she was seriously hurt and Azaan knows everything too. I'd like a wise and good, but strong Shaira on screen. 

Also, I'm so so so glad though that Azaan finally spoke up and lashed out at Noor. She definitely deserved it and it was a long time coming. Someone needed to put her in her place and give her some hard truths. Her reaction... like is she supposed to be mentally unstable? Is she supposed to just be evil? Both? And even if it's painted as childish behavior - what child do you know even acts like this? No child I know acts this.   I can't stand her anymore. I don't think they'll ever redeem her enough for me to actually like her. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fria319

omg I cant believe what I just read. I don't think they can redeem Noor for me. Sure you can forgive people and move on, but idk how any of them would trust Noor ever again. But then again, they've already shown Shaira as this all-forgiving person, so I know for sure she'll definitely forgive Noor and probably trust her again.  But I also secretly hope she'll grow a back bone and stand up to Noor.  There's a part of me that is annoyed at Shaira for how forgiving she is lolol. At this point it all just feels like everything is a self-inflicted problem.  When Noor first  threatened to commit suicide, instead of keeping quiet why didn't Shaira just go tell Azaan right away? Or even Razia?   In what world are you helping someone - who clearly needs help - by keeping their self-harm private, especially when they're using it as a threat??? Her staying quiet and just taking all the threats Noor dishes out is half the reason she's in this mess. And now she's fighting for her life.   I hope they fix this in the future and give Shaira some self-respect/confidence/dignity now that she was seriously hurt and Azaan knows everything too. I'd like a wise and good, but strong Shaira on screen. 

Also, I'm so so so glad though that Azaan finally spoke up and lashed out at Noor. She definitely deserved it and it was a long time coming. Someone needed to put her in her place and give her some hard truths. Her reaction... like is she supposed to be mentally unstable? Is she supposed to just be evil? Both? And even if it's painted as childish behavior - what child do you know even acts like this? No child I know acts this.   I can't stand her anymore. I don't think they'll ever redeem her enough for me to actually like her. 

@ Bold - Hoping for that too!

I have stopped trying to understand Noor. πŸ˜†

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Wonderful post again Nora.  I look forward to this more than or as much as the episode. smiley14

A good episode, ignoring the unprofessional way that doctor spoke to Azaan and what the writers are trying to justify as kismet, promises winning over love etc.πŸ˜”  Poor Azaan...πŸ’”

Azaan and Razia Begum were superb and they spoke for the audience today. smiley32smiley32  Loved the cute ShaZaan memory, who ever wrote that scene did well.   This is what I like about their love story; it is about the subtleties and depth, not show.  I think I wrote about the pizza scene before and I saw it mentioned on post today.  It seemed to foreshadow/symbolise the extent that Azaan would go to for Shayra.  He takes the worst on himself, for her sake.  Hoping in coming episodes she also stands with her love, because she can not support Noor’s wrong doing… Please writers!

I know I am a fan but Arjit proved he can carry an episode with his performance and the nuances he brings to each scene. πŸ‘  He was perfect when expressing Azaan's despair, that forced look when promising to marry Noor, that controlled or raw angry, the incredulous expressions at seeing the true face of his friend.  I wanted to cheer at each truth which Azaan uttered when Shayra was taken to the operating theatre and during the rain scene.  Razia Begum and Azaan remembering Yasmin Khala was also poignant…Finally they showed some interaction between Azaan and Saba!

Noor seems to have a split personality now because I can not understand what the writers are trying to show or what she hopes to achieve.  Destruction?  Who behaviours like that after hearing the blunt truth?  Will Surraya join Noor’s quest for revenge, to get Khalid released from jail?

Precap -

Azaan and Razia were the voice of audience last night and in tonight's episode too. 

@Bold - Completely agree. Shaira did her duty by saving Noor but now situation is different, Noor is not a victim but a person who is torturing Shaira's family. I will be disappointed if she doesn't stand up for Razia, Azaan and Saba. Noor SHOULD NOT be important for Shaira, Yasmin was a pathetic woman who left a beast on Shaira. 

No expectations from Noor is the key to watch episodes, she is a villain 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

After tonight's episode, there is no redemption for Noor unless forced down our throat in name of kismet and God's will. She can hate Shaira but humiliating Razia, who gave Noor a respectable position. This girl Noor is absolutely nothing, if not for Razia's association with her. Faiz and his parents agreed for marriage because of Razia, otherwise there is no difference between Noor and other house staff. 

First episode Shaira was a woman, who advised other woman to take a stand for her because tolerating a crime is as big a sin as committing it, how can she tolerate Noor's behavior towards Azaan and Razia? I want her to stand up to Noor for her family, Shaira is not weak, I have faith in her ❀️

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

After tonight's episode, there is no redemption for Noor unless forced down our throat in name of kismet and God's will. She can hate Shaira but humiliating Razia, who gave Noor a respectable position. This girl Noor is absolutely nothing, if not for Razia's association with her. Faiz and his parents agreed for marriage because of Razia, otherwise there is no difference between Noor and other house staff. 

First episode Shaira was a woman, who advised other woman to take a stand for her because tolerating a crime is as big a sin as committing it, how can she tolerate Noor's behavior towards Azaan and Razia? I want her to stand up to Noor for her family, Shaira is not weak, I have faith in her ❀️

@Bold.... TRUTH. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Noor is where she is solely because of Razia's affection for Yasmin and Razia's own good will. The problem with Yasmin being dead now is that Razia will still feel guilty for kicking Noor out even if she wants to. But sometimes, people need to given a good dose of reality.  Noor's mind is floating in the clouds , partly because of the traumatic loss of her mother and partly because that's Noor's natural state. She needs to be taken down a few notches.  Azaan started it, I hope Razia also puts Noor in her place.  She needs to be reminded that she is not entitled to anything and everything she has was given to her by Razia.