Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

@Bold.... TRUTH. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Noor is where she is solely because of Razia's affection for Yasmin and Razia's own good will. The problem with Yasmin being dead now is that Razia will still feel guilty for kicking Noor out even if she wants to. But sometimes, people need to given a good dose of reality.  Noor's mind is floating in the clouds , partly because of the traumatic loss of her mother and partly because that's Noor's natural state. She needs to be taken down a few notches.  Azaan started it, I hope Razia also puts Noor in her place.  She needs to be reminded that she is not entitled to anything and everything she has was given to her by Razia. 

Yasmin is with Razia, Azaan and Shaira. Noor has forgotten that she had a mother. Nothing is making sense anymore, why is everyone tolerating Noor's crap? Someone high on weed is writing the script, there's no other excuse for such loopholes 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Yasmin is with Razia, Azaan and Shaira. Noor has forgotten that she had a mother. Nothing is making sense anymore, why is everyone tolerating Noor's crap? Someone high on weed is writing the script, there's no other excuse for such loopholes 

🤣🤣🤣 That's what it feels like. I tried explaining the story to my cousin, she's the one that first sent me the promo but told me to watch it first and then let her know if she should bother watching.  The look on her face when I was telling her what happened so far. 🤣 I was like.. yeah, this is all pretty ridiculous, loll. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 I am just watching for Arjit.  Ab sirf Azaan as umeed hai and I hope the old Shayra returns. 🤣

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

🤣🤣🤣 That's what it feels like. I tried explaining the story to my cousin, she's the one that first sent me the promo but told me to watch it first and then let her know if she should bother watching.  The look on her face when I was telling her what happened so far. 🤣 I was like.. yeah, this is all pretty ridiculous, loll. 

🤣

I don't think they know what they are trying to show, they will lose whatever viewers they have gained, if they start messing with characters people actually like and are sticking with the show for her. I won't watch for a weak Shaira, who needs Noor's acceptance in everything, for whom Noor is the most important person in the world 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

🤣 I am just watching for Arjit.  Ab sirf Azaan as umeed hai and I hope the old Shayra returns. 🤣

Waiting for old Shaira before its too late