sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all..

I know I had said that I will never come in this forum again...

But I just couldnt stop myself from making this topic.....

Ok so in the beginning when Kabir and Kavya were shown as married couple out of compulsion. We had a lot of voices here.. this marriage holds no importance as it was out of compulsion blah blah blah😆

Now that same thing is happening again. A different surrr is applied now?🤪

Pooja and Kabir are again getting married due to compulsion and blackmail. Then how can this marriage hold importance or be significant? 

Also what about Dhruv? How can family and Kabir treat their own brother so insensitively? 

The makers had lost it long time ago but doing this to Dhruv have made them cross humanity! How can writers be so insensitive and bereham towards Dhruv's character? 

Someone was asking the reason why the show failed. 

The reason is quite simple. It failed because they didnt stick to their original storyline. From meri biwi ka sasural to ek bhram, they couldnt stick with any of the story line. 

Also partly because of some fans bulliness and hatred for a certain character/actress in the show. 

Truth is these fans didnt really care about the story or characters. All they wanted to see was Zain paired with Shrenu and their romance. 

What irks me the most is this hypocricy and pretentious attitude. 

Goodbye! 

PS: Those of you who are complaining about those ongoing shows in SP, well they didnt have these nonsensial kind of revamps in their shows. They have made a place in viewer's heart. They have earned loyal viewers. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dhruvs character has vanished in the air. Even Suman seems to have forgotten her raja beta and busy throwing tantrums.

Anyways kya farak padtha Hein? The show is ending.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Still Kavya won't come back 🙊 

BeingCool thumbnail

ReVamp is big mistake of EBSS.I still miss janvi ,pk and manohar 

Edited by BeingCool - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingCool

ReVamp is big mistake of EBSS.I still miss janvi ,pk and manohar 

I liked your ReVamp ðŸ¤£. By the way channel interference forced the show to go for a revamp. Wish it never happened. I never wondered everything will change so soon. Overnight everything changed. I started to watch this show for Jhanvi Mittal the character which reminded me of Beyhadh's Maya. But her shades were just for few episodes. My dream to see her as the strong female lead of Starplus never fullfilled as makers and channel's constant interupption uprooted everything. Pk was an amazing villain. I just loved him to the core. Jhanvi and Pk scenes were the ones for whom i use to wait. But i never liked Manohar though !

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
BeingCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

I liked your ReVamp ðŸ¤£. By the way channel interference forced the show to go for a revamp. Wish it never happened. I never wondered everything will change so soon. Overnight everything changed. I started to watch this show for Jhanvi Mittal the character which reminded me of Beyhadh's Maya. But her shades were just for few episodes. My dream to see her as the strong female lead of Starplus never fullfilled as makers and channel's constant interupption uprooted everything. Pk was an amazing villain. I just loved him to the core. Jhanvi and Pk scenes were the ones for whom i use to wait. But i never liked Manohar though !

liked janvi as she is different from remaining grey characters, she is villan only to mittals,I liked her bonding with aarush,ishani even kavya.Her fighting with manohar impressed me very much ,playing with pk was ultimate and her forseeing nature ,all these gone in a single episode.Everything because of ReVamp.To be frank, show would have been run successfully with PK and Janvi alone(and aarush for some light moments).No comments on remaing characters 

BeingCool thumbnail

If Ebss is in Starbharat ,the show performance and  storyline would have been different 

Additional beauty of janvi is her sarees

Edited by BeingCool - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingCool

liked janvi as she is different from remaining grey characters, she is villan only to mittals,I liked her bonding with aarush,ishani even kavya.Her fighting with manohar impressed me very much ,playing with pk was ultimate and her forseeing nature ,all these gone in a single episode.Everything because of ReVamp.To be frank, show would have been run successfully with PK and Janvi alone(and aarush for some light moments).No comments on remaing characters 

Aarush. I just loved him. He was the most sensible child. You're right Pk and Jhanvi's Papa Jhanvi bete conflict would have been enough. Infact thats what we saw in promos too

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We still not agree with forced marriages! !  We want to save show and we are still praising the fighting spirit of pooja sharma and we still hate kabir's way of taking back and if show will remain pk kavya and dhruv would have come back! ! !  But since the show is ending we have to see and accept what we are served! ! ! 

alamdeep thumbnail
look guys stop complaining this and that every show goes revamp it is not the channel or the cast fault it is the story line. the story with Kavya trp was down then and now people saying she should be back. not they fans are saying pooja and kabir is not good. it depends on the trp. it is now actors or channel fault. just wacth the show. every show has to end be it 6 months, a year or two years it is not in any hands.