Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What it seemed from the promo as a widow progression and remarriage turned out to be premarital sex and pregnancy concept. So really misleading.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2905

yeah exactly the changed it according to trp thing n dragging it for more rating no direct confession about it

NO. My tv and hotstar showed the synopsis on the first epi itself.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I felt bad but killing manav was expected.

But this getting married without Sarab’s true Consent was not. I thought meher would some time battling the world before getting married.

Sarab’s character- so far it has been shown as a stellar guy with a heart of gold and so on? What will happen when he finds he has been taken for a ride due to his goodness and position. I hope they don’t make u- turn and make him a typical anti-hero type guy to make meher cry more for more trps 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

NO. My tv and hotstar showed the synopsis on the first epi itself.

hein...? why hotstar 😔 its colors tv show ....😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now a days it happen almost in most of every serial they show something else in first promo and something else in actual episode where it air

I think if they show actual thing in promo then people will not watch it

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I'm still hoping that there will be a flashback scene of meher and Sarab where meher had spoken the truth in front of sarab 😔

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think they are doing anything against the promo. Although short but had all .

She was in love with Manav. Married. Pregnant. Stopped her mother too when she tried to heat her. This is just the beginning. May be after marriage when she will come her sense we will be able to see her other parts more strongly. You must understnad that she found Manav dead. She knows it was her mother. One side she still loves her mother. Another side she can't forget or forgive her for her crime. She is suffering in dilemma how and when or what she would do? What can a girl do? She needs to protect her child too. She can't open her mouth to Sarabjeet as she needs him too. If she stays with her mom and Sarabjeet deniyes to marry her......her mom will kill her child. She has to be selfish now.

Besides Sarabjeet kaun sa kuwara hai? Ek bacca ka baap hoke kuwari ladki se shadi kar raha hai . Why didn't he marry that bhabi of his who is a widow like him. What was the need for a unmarried woman? I just hate this mummy wala concept. Mummy keya hamesha kuwari hoti hai? Why these serial writers always use this disgusting child trap to fetch unmarried girls and force her to marry an old married/ widow hubby uparse bacca ka baap.

So he is also married and papa. She is also married and moma. I am not seeing why he should show or feel angry or upset after knowing the truth after marriage. Her child is not yet born. His son is running. If he has the courage to ask hand of a kwari girl while he is a papa and widow. She who is just pregnant not a full moma yet has the right to hide too. Is that child born yet? No. So according to ancient marriage law he is the father of that child after marriage. So frustration ki koi baat nehi. Besides in ancient time in Europe and Asia marriage was introduced to give shelters to pregnant woman like Meher. This was the original idea. Shadi as an entertainment is today's concept. And he is such a honest papa who is marrying only because he wants a moma for his son. Toh mil raha hai real moma. ..........with child. Virgin chahiye keya?

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I don't think they are doing anything against the promo. Although short but had all .

She was in love with Manav. Married. Pregnant. Stopped her mother too when she tried to heat her. This is just the beginning. May be after marriage when she will come her sense we will be able to see her other parts more strongly. You must understnad that she found Manav dead. She knows it was her mother. One side she still loves her mother. Another side she can't forget or forgive her for her crime. She is suffering in dilemma how and when or what she would do? What can a girl do? She needs to protect her child too. She can't open her mouth to Sarabjeet as she needs him too. If she stays with her mom and Sarabjeet deniyes to marry her......her mom will kill her child. She has to be selfish now.

Besides Sarabjeet kaun sa kuwara hai? Ek bacca ka baap hoke kuwari ladki se shadi kar raha hai . Why didn't he marry that bhabi of his who is a widow like him. What was the need for a unmarried woman? I just hate this mummy wala concept. Mummy keya hamesha kuwari hoti hai? Why these serial writers always use this disgusting child trap to fetch unmarried girls and force her to marry an old married/ widow hubby uparse bacca ka baap.

So he is also married and papa. She is also married and moma. I am not seeing why he should show or feel angry or upset after knowing the truth after marriage. Her child is not yet born. His son is running. If he has the courage to ask hand of a kwari girl while he is a papa and widow. She who is just pregnant not a full moma yet has the right to hide too. Is that child born yet? No. So according to ancient marriage law he is the father of that child after marriage. So frustration ki koi baat nehi. Besides in ancient time in Europe and Asia marriage was introduced to give shelters to pregnant woman like Meher. This was the original idea. Shadi as an entertainment is today's concept. And he is such a honest papa who is marrying only because he wants a moma for his son. Toh mil raha hai real moma. ..........with child. Virgin chahiye keya?

There is huge difference between being honest and telling the man (Kuwara or father of a 5 year old son) about her out of wedlock child before marriage and trying to cheat him and hide things from him.  Sarabjeet was honest from day one, where he even spoke with Meher and cleared the fact that he is marrying only for his son. But in no way he signed up for having a liar and manipulative women as his wife. Meher hiding things from sarab is coming off as her being a liar and cunning which is not true but thats what is being projected.

The original promo shows Sarab accepting Meher knowing she is pregnant, now that would have been a whole different track which I was looking forward to. This hiding pregnancy and then marrying and letting the other person know is not fair. Technically Sarab can file a FRI against Meher and her family for fraud and cheating. Thats the huge difference between what is being show and what was promised to the viewers. 

It is a TV show so we understand the tracks change as per TRPs but at least the main essence of the show about  two people starting on a journey with their own baggage but with truth all laid out in front of each other should not have been changed. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

There is huge difference between being honest and telling the man (Kuwara or father of a 5 year old son) about her out of wedlock child before marriage and trying to cheat him and hide things from him.  Sarabjeet was honest from day one, where he even spoke with Meher and cleared the fact that he is marrying only for his son. But in no way he signed up for having a liar and manipulative women as his wife. Meher hiding things from sarab is coming off as her being a liar and cunning which is not true but thats what is being projected.

The original promo shows Sarab accepting Meher knowing she is pregnant, now that would have been a whole different track which I was looking forward to. This hiding pregnancy and then marrying and letting the other person know is not fair. Technically Sarab can file a FRI against Meher and her family for fraud and cheating. Thats the huge difference between what is being show and what was promised to the viewers. 

It is a TV show so we understand the tracks change as per TRPs but at least the main essence of the show about  two people starting on a journey with their own baggage but with truth all laid out in front of each other should not have been changed. 

Agree 100%. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

He talked about himself only. He never asked why she wants to marry him. Never asked if she is pregnant or not or does she have a lover or not. Never told her that he has problem if she has a lover and pregnant. If he didn't ask why will she say anything? 😆This is a man problem. They think "OK I have this and that." How about the woman? He said he wants a mother. She is a mother. Without a child how can a single girl be a mother? The guy is a moron. He should marry a mother with viweable child if he wanted a mother. I find him a hypocrite. He says one thing and does another.  Just because a girl was nice with his son doesn't mean she is a mother or wants to be a mother. If this is what men start to believe all the girls would get scared to be nice to an orphan child for sure. 😆

I know our serials don't go through this concept deeply. As to them or the writer a married man, a widow man , a father  and age doesn't matter for man. If they are rich they are okay. You will hardly find a serial where a single guy ( who had no secret or past)is marrying a woman who is  old, widow and  with child. But it is widely accepted to show again and again an old man, widow and with child marrying a single girl and demanding her to be the mother of that child like a ready made item. Meher's mom  was also a widow with 4 children. Who married her? For woman if she has a slightest secret........."kill her, torture her." This serial is nothing different.  I am not finding him a great guy accept an idiot. Whatever he didn't ask was his problem. Everyone noticed she was unhappy and scared. Why didn't he?

About the promo where he accepted her child, will come very soon. He will accept when he will know the secret behind Meher's silence. Give them some time.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago