Azaan looks best with Shayra & not Noor…Here’s PROOF!

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Azaan looks best with Shayra, and not Noor, in Colors’ Bahu Begum…Here’s PROOF!

By TellychakkarTeam

16 Aug 2019 04:15 PM

In an audience poll, we asked readers whom do they like Azaan’s pairing best with – Noor or Shayra?

According to the poll results, Azaan looks best with Shayra. While Azaan and Shayra’s chemistry and pairing received 57 percent votes, Azaan and Noor’s received 43 percent votes.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/azaan-looks-best-shayra-and-not-noor-colors-bahu-begum-here-s-proof-190816

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like ShaZaan, I think they are cute.

It is pointless arguing though because those who want Azaan with Noor will just dismiss ShaZaan and their relationship.  To the extent that there one particular news handle on Twitter and Instagram will go as far as directly insulting fans, labelling them obsessive and delusional, while behaving exactly like that.  People give their own opinion about the story in the interest of their favourite, which is fine but why spoil experience for others?

Latest is to label ShaZaan as boring as if every jodi has to be the typical nork-jork or the love-hate, which we have seen a thousand times.  Also flooding the Colors Instagram with comments such as, ‘ShaZaan accounts are fake’ or ‘people are bashing one character with out watching the show’, I even saw a comment stating, ‘Marriage is overrated’. 

You can see the extent of the problem here. Some can not accept that this is a three lead show and ShaZaan have the love story, which will have many problems and drama in their lives.  Noor is stubborn friend who bound to them and she is ambitious/grey.  People need to realise that things such chemistry are subjective, many fans such as myself are neutral and just like ShaZaan better for their story or interactions. 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I like how even most think Shazaan is the better pair as I myself personally feel so too. I always prefer ShaZaan over AzNoor. I liked ShaZaan both story wise and chemistry wise, I personally feel Arjit shares a better chemistry with Diana compared to Samiksha. And finally I see a pair that didnt start thier relationship with nok-jhok and rather started with a smooth and happy relationship where both love n respect each other. ShaZaan is one more reason that had kept me attracted to the show for a while, but when I saw there was a possibilty of AzNoor being the main pair I decided to stop watching. No offence to AzNoor fans , AzNoor story is kinda typical and not just that it's unfair to Shayra and Azaan and chemistry wise I personally feel ShaZaan is much better. It's not necessary that the two more popular ones have to share the better chemistry, infact most of the time the two popular faces doesnt share that good chemistry, it's always one popular male lead and one new face female lead who shares a good chemistry most of the time.

NoraSM thumbnail

Watching this show only and only because I love Shaira, Azaan and Shazaan. If not Shazaan then don't have a reason to stick to this show. 

I am not into Objectophillia so Noor doesn't appeal to me

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It is because of the story that shaira azaan are liked more i think.

i don't believe in chemistry and all.

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i am not able to connect with Shayra at all...Noor has attitude and a personality whereas shayra is just too dull andboring

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silpa91

It is because of the story that shaira azaan are liked more i think.

i don't believe in chemistry and all.

I do believe and have liked screen jodis who have that special spark or great chemistry.  I like Azaan with Shayra more because their story and journey interests me. 😊

I want to see how these sweet souls adjust to life after marriage and find happiness, with the complications of life in Bhopal and selfish residents of Begum Mehal. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I like ShaZaan, I think they are cute.

It is pointless arguing though because those who want Azaan with Noor will just dismiss ShaZaan and their relationship.  To the extent that there one particular news handle on Twitter and Instagram will go as far as directly insulting fans, labelling them obsessive and delusional, while behaving exactly like that.  People give their own opinion about the story in the interest of their favourite, which is fine but why spoil experience for others?

Latest is to label ShaZaan as boring as if every jodi has to be the typical nork-jork or the love-hate, which we have seen a thousand times.  Also flooding the Colors Instagram with comments such as, ‘ShaZaan accounts are fake’ or ‘people are bashing one character with out watching the show’, I even saw a comment stating, ‘Marriage is overrated’. 

You can see the extent of the problem here. Some can not accept that this is a three lead show and ShaZaan have the love story, which will have many problems and drama in their lives.  Noor is stubborn friend who bound to them and she is ambitious/grey.  People need to realise that things such chemistry are subjective, many fans such as myself are neutral and just like ShaZaan better for their story or interactions. 😊

Yes, chemistry is subjective. Never felt anything between two actors, it is always about the story for me. 

I made a vow to stay away from other social networking sites 🤣😅 Can you tell me if people like Aznoor more than Shazaan? 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I do believe and have liked screen jodis who have that special spark or great chemistry.  I like Azaan with Shayra more because their story and journey interests me. 😊

I want to see how these sweet souls adjust to life after marriage and find happiness, with the complications of life in Bhopal and selfish residents of Begum Mehal. 😆

to be honest I don't understand what chemistry is😆always shipped couples because of story.in this show i am not shipping any couple and I am not watching now

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest Im not shazaan fan and dont see any chemistry between arjit and diana. Wanted since the beginning azaan with noor but this seems to be impossible now after spoiling badly her character 😔.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago