Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think there are times when you have to choose between right and wrong , moral and immoral , good and evil. I don't see any mind boggling chemistry between Shaira-Azaan but wanting them to end up together is what feels right. Noor is a terrible character and she does not deserve any sort of sympathy/love from neither Azaan nor Shaira.

So in case of Azaan-Noor given the circumstances no matter the amount of chemistry , physics , statistics , i would never want them to end up together. 

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i think noor can still be redeemedonce she falls in love with azaan it will be nice to see her transformation

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I think there are times when you have to choose between right and wrong , moral and immoral , good and evil. I don't see any mind boggling chemistry between Shaira-Azaan but wanting them to end up together is what feels right. Noor is a terrible character and she does not deserve any sort of sympathy/love from neither Azaan nor Shaira.

So in case of Azaan-Noor given the circumstances no matter the amount of chemistry , physics , statistics , i would never want them to end up together. 

My thoughts are the same and I agree, Shayra and Azaan just feel right. 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

to be honest I don't understand what chemistry is😆always shipped couples because of story.in this show i am not shipping any couple and I am not watching now

Fair enough. 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Yes, chemistry is subjective. Never felt anything between two actors, it is always about the story for me. 

I made a vow to stay away from other social networking sites 🤣😅 Can you tell me if people like Aznoor more than Shazaan? 

That depends on who you ask but I see many like or are supporting ShaZaan more because who can possibly support Noor considering what she has done...

Just use this poll as a guide but preference can be subject to fandom, individual choice or opinion. 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

To be honest Im not shazaan fan and dont see any chemistry between arjit and diana. Wanted since the beginning azaan with noor but this seems to be impossible now after spoiling badly her character 😔.

I started watching Bahu Begum for Arjit and after watching the episodes, I thought Azaan and Shayra complimented each other as a screen jodi, with Noor as best friend.

Considering the struggles ShaZaan will have to face, I feel they have the potential for a deeper love story.  The jodi seems right to me, judging from a story perspective...😊