Aug 16 : Shaira's accident

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Azaan asking Shaira if she really wants a divorce, Shaira says that she has made a promise to Noor, Azaan says that she made a promise to spend rest of her life with him, he asks if it is easy for her to leave him, Shaira collapsed on the floor saying that she can't live without him, death is better than living without him. 

Azaan says that then they should die, Shaira gets up and yells at him for talking like this, she says that everyone is talking about dying, already she has death of two people on her, third one is ready to die. Azaan is shocked, he asked her who is ready to die? Shaira tells him that Noor threatened her that she will commit suicide, if she doesn't get Azaan. 

❀️ Azaan wont misunderstand Shaira now πŸ’• 

Azaan is angry, he grabs Noor and takes her in a car, Razia and everyone tries to stop them. Shaira PROMISES Razia that she will return both of her kids safely to her.

My sweetheart Shaira, you are already paying for a promise you made to Yasmin and Noor, you should delete this word from your memory, just remember the promise you made to Azaan πŸ’•β€οΈ

Shaira follows Azaan and Noor. Azaan tells Noor that he loves Shaira and snatching someone's love is a crime, Noor says then Shaira is a bigger criminal as she snatched Azaan, Ammi and Faiz from her. Azaan stresses that he was never hers to begin with, Noor says that he is her haq, not everything is about mohabbat. 

Shaira tries to call Azaan, he threw his phone out of the car window. Shaira thinks that she has to find a shortcut. Noor tells Azaan that she wasn't joking when she said that she will die, she asked Azaan to speed up his car and see who meets her death first. 

Death Ji - Noor Noor - Death ji *DISCUSS*

Azaan says that he CAN NOT live with Noor but he can die with her and takes his car to a cliff, Shaira comes in front of his car and she got hit by it, she fell down the cliff. 

Azaan is shocked, he couldn't move, Noor asks him to look for Shaira, they both go down the cliff, Noor slipped and Azaan held her. They start searching for Shaira. 

Razia calls someone to track both cars and sits down to pray for lives of her kids, she cries saying she has been through hell but never complained, now she is putting her foot down for her son. 

πŸ’” Suraiya's curse. Azaan is devastated and Razia is crying alone, none is there to wipe her tears. Khalid is an innocent man, paying for something he did not do πŸ˜₯😞😟

Noor sees Shaira's body lying near a bush, she went to her and tried to wake her up, Azaan passes by and Noor gets up, he dupatta is stuck with Shaira's bracelet. Noor recalls scenes where Shaira refused to share her bracelet, Yasmin's death, Faiz's death etc. 

Noor does not tell Azaan about Shaira and starts to leave as she recalls words of Yasmin claiming Shaira as her daughter and asking Noor not to hurt Shaira and Azaan. Noor comes back to Shaira and calls Azaan over there. She says that she can't take blame of a death on herself. 

Azaan sees Shaira πŸ’” he tried to wake her up, Noor tied her dupatta on her head and they bring her to a hospital. In the hospital, Shaira is on a stretcher, she grabs Azaan's court and asks him to stop. Azaan is happy seeing Shaira responding, Shaira holds Noor and Azaan's hands together. Azaan is shocked. 

Upcoming :

Raining outside the hospital, Azaan is angry as he tells Noor that he will marry her, he and Shaira will SEPARATE but Noor will be lonely because he will love Shaira till his last breath. He leaves and Noor says that she won't be alone because Azaan will be with her, he thinks that she is wrong, she will do wrong. 

Noor is not completely inhuman, but she is a girl who will tell Shaira that she gave Shaira her life or Shaira would have been dead forgetting the fact that Shaira on her deathbed is trying to stop Noor from dying. She needs a psychiatrist 

Azaan said that he and Shaira will separate, will they divorce? πŸ’” 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

We have distinctive characters now 

Shaira - Azaan are positive 

Noor and Asgar are grey 

Suraiya is negative 

I was waiting for a little something in Noor to define her character, she has a line and the line is murder. She won't kill people. 

priya185 thumbnail

Thanks for your efforts 

Keep it up

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you again Nora for all your efforts

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thank you again Nora for all your efforts

πŸ˜‚ You don't have to thank me, Kooki πŸ€— πŸ€— 

I watch the show and have to let it out, you have been very generous with me ☺ 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why should not thank you because we all put the burden on your shoulders for every question.but i feel relieved after that. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Nora! πŸ€—

Liked for your update but what heart breaking episode. πŸ˜”

Anything can happen now.  Poor Azaan, Shayra and ShaZaan. πŸ’”

Yes Noor did not cross that line of letting Shayra die but she considered it and let Azaan pass by, that itself was shocking for me.  She almost walked away.  Glad she did not but that is something I can not forget...Almost leaving someone to die...

I do not know what to make of the precap.  Azaan mentions separation but many things could still happen before that.  I can not even discuss Noor's attitude towards Azaan.  Imagine if it was a woman being torn from her husband and forced to marry someone else...

If Azaan has to marry Noor he should not let Shayra go because according to the concept... You know the rest...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

why should not thank you because we all put the burden on your shoulders for every question.but i feel relieved after that. 

You are the sweetest, Kooki 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you Nora! πŸ€—

Liked for your update but what heart breaking episode. πŸ˜”

Anything can happen now.  Poor Azaan, Shayra and ShaZaan. πŸ’”

Yes Noor did not cross that line of letting Shayra die but she considered it and let Azaan pass by, that itself was shocking for me.  She almost walked away.  Glad she did not but that is something I can not forget...Almost leaving someone to die...

I do not know what to make of the precap.  Azaan mentions separation but many things could still happen before that.  I can not even discuss Noor's attitude towards Azaan.  Imagine if it was a woman being torn from her husband and forced to marry someone else...

If Azaan has to marry Noor he should not let Shayra go because according to the concept... You know the rest...

πŸ’” 

A very heartbreaking episode, Azaan is ready to die if he can't live with Shaira, it is criminal to separate these two, they are nothing but two innocent individuals, who love each other. They have to grow up and face life, but there should have been a honeymoon period.

I never got positive vibes from Noor, she is definitely not a good hearted girl facing adverse situation, she is very dark and source of negative energy. The only positive thing about her is Yasmin, that's the base of love of Azaan and Razia for Noor. It was Yasmin's presence which stopped her from going into darkness from where there is no turning point. She is capable of letting Shaira die so she can have Azaan. Generally, when someone is hurt, even an animal I have seen people trying to help them, it is human nature and there are people who hit and run. 

Noor will stop before taking blame of murder on herself, a grey character, like a rioter who is killing people stops before hurting kids and women, this little point, a twisted sense of morality makes them grey. 

Shaira and Azaan should not divorce β€οΈπŸ’• They have to fight for their love 

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm not watching the show, only read your updates, Nora. 😊Hats off to you for your patience. πŸ˜†

Btw I just saw an article pop up in my news feed, Shayra is going to die. So this is what Smaiksha meant when she said that she won't be playing the second wife which still doesn't make sense lol she will still be the second wife.