Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I really hope Shayra does not die and ShaZaan fight for their love, call me old fashioned.  Noor and Azaan's friendship has also reached a new turn because he is aware of the grey personality she tried to hide.

Azaan journey will be to fight for his love and to stay with Shayra, the circumstance of his life and to reconsile his friendship with Noor.

Shayra will have to fight for her love too and for her rights, cope with her guilt, regain her confidence and face what ever Noor has planned.

Noor is on a journey of revenge against Shayra and will eventually realise she is wrong, learning the true meaning of friendship...

It is almost as if I understand what the writers are trying to show. ðŸ˜²  Unless I am completely wrong and the creatives are aiming for another typical story...😆

I think the key points of Bahu Begum were stated in the first episode, like a brief summary and I think we will see it mirrored/unfold throughout the twists/turns in the show... As well as the promo asking us if we wanted to know how and why Azaan marries twice...The distinction he makes between love and friendship...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago