misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Am i the only one who thought it was a joke? 

The leads barely got 15 - 20 minutes in the entire week. It was dominated by a Purab, Disha and Aliya, who honestly are not interesting when the attention is being taken from the main plot of the story. Am I the only one interested in the new gen because of how they interact with the main plot of Abhi and Pragya. I want to see their dynamics as mature adults and how they deal with their kids. 

I feel like I'm not even watching KKB anymore, (I'm actually not because of how ridiculous it is but i still know what's going on more or less) it looks like a completely different show. 

Are Abhi and Pragya even the leads anymore? I can't believe how the show has changed from being about them to being about everyone but them. 

I get it to an extent, Shabbir was sick in between and he's on a holiday right now but still there is no progression what so ever. 

I'm so glad that i've stopped watching it for now but it's still so frustrating. I don't agree with the fans who bash other actors and what not, but i'm starting to get their frustration although i will never stoop to insulting any of the actors personally. For me the CVs are to blame. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It does feel like a completely different show. It seems to me that they have put Abhi-Pragya meeting on the back burner. They've just butchered it entirely. Even shahana, Pallavi, Ranbir's dadi gets more screen space than Pragya. Also, they are giving so much importance to all these side characters who add nothing to the overall show. Why are they sacrificing the essence of the show to show us all this useless bullshit? 

The only scene I liked in yesterday's episode was Abhi and Purab's scene.  It was well done. Without Abhigya, none of the characters work on their own. they are trying to shove all of it down our throats as if these people are important. ðŸ˜¡

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Who cares about Rhea's plotting with friends and her pursuing Ranbir to break Prachi's heart? This is the oldest bollywood cliched that even bollywood is doing away with. And lame Ranbir-Prachi scenes where they are repeating Abhigya eye locks, catch and falls? Yet their fans will proclaim how its all new n how ranbir, prachi are different. please give me a freakin break.  

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Today last weeks TRPs would be released. Last week was still better. But next week s TRPs will not be good

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well most of what we see on ITV is repeated and rehashed with a new bow so in terms of that i can’t say much. I just feel they can do so kuch more with this whole plot than they are. 

Why does have to be about the new gen and their romance. It can be an element but really Rhea and Prachi as Abhi and Pragya’s daughter already provide so much material to work with. 

Their dynamics with their parents are completely different than that of the two with Kiara. 

There is more to life than just romance for heaven’s sake. Not every character in the show needs an active romantic interest. They could have shown Ranbir as a potential interest but mainly shown a friendship angle right now. How he supports the two sisters as they get to know about their parents. Be someone Prachi can share her problems with in that regard or The same for Rhea to for that matter. 

I’m thinking along the lines of Sharon and Rey’s friendship in D3. That would have been awesome to see. Or show Aryan bonding with Prachi as a friend for them to realize he’s her brother. That would create complexity given he’s Aliya’s son. 

Damn him respecting and admiring Pragya would have been cherry on top. 

Both of the girls are going to have issues with their parents. Getting used to them while Abhi and Pragya deal with their own issues in this process or at least try putting them aside for their daughters. 

Again there can be so much there while including abhi and pragya but they are changing the entirw outlay of the show. It kind of sadden’s me to see the way their roles have been reduced while the show is still technically running on their name and popularity. 

I understand the TRPs are steady which means people are still watching but I honestly think many are just watching waiting for Pragya and Abhi to meet. 

The TRPs have always been pretty good for the show so we can’t really say the leap has done something phenomenal for the show. Although it is good to see most of the old antagonist gone. I prefer Aliya over Tanu anyday. Again if they chose to do the leap, the can take the story ahead in a much better way. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Yeah I don't understand why Abhigya have been completely sidelined to make way for this insipid, cliched and completely boring tracks that no one has signed up for. Abhigya ko milane ka naam hi nahi le rahe hai.  The show is running on their popularity but they have been sidelined. 

Like you said, it will be much more interesting to see the dynamic of Abhigya with the rest of the family.  How can they not be aware of the fact that this BS is boring? 

misfit007 thumbnail

I almost feel like CVs koi bahut hi sastay nashay kar rahe hain. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Today's episode had 0 pragya. Abhi in a honorary mention in a few scenes here and there. wah ji wah. toh khatam kardo in dono characters ko. Why are they using them for trps?? The cvs very well know this useless and lame next gen would bring in exactly 0 trps on their own if they dont keep abhigya around. exploitative and completely bad dimaag writers n makers. 😡🤬

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

What's strange is that Shabir was the one on holiday but he got more overall screen space this week than Sriti.  Anywho, I need to stop even checking for their scenes.  next week bhi aisa hi honewala hai.  boring.