Aug 14 : Azaan ki mohabbat ka Imtihan

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Heads Up!!!!! If you like Shazaan, you will love tonight's episode ❤️ and if you are a decent human, you will cringe at desperation of Noor. 

Episode starts with Azaan apologizing to Shaira, he says that he will make it upto her. He picks her up and takes her to the pool, Promo scene plays and Shaira asks Azaan to divorce her and marry Noor. Azaan starts laughing staying she should stay away from Noor as she is becoming like her 😂😂  her sense of humor is getting worse than Noor's sense of humor. 

Noor in police station asks Khalid to forgive her for using him, Khalid says that she has every right to use him. I feel bad for him, he needs proper medication and care. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this 💔

Azaan tells Shaira that he is going to plan something for her and asks her to wait before coming with him. 

Azaan leaves and Noor is sitting right there on the pool side 🤢🤮 she was watching all this and you have to see her expressions, tell me i am not the only one who had this strong urge to puke. Cringe, Cringe, Cringe!!!! Noor threats Shaira again. 

Razia tells Asgar and Suraiya that she is stripping Khalid off of everything which was bequeathed to him by his grand father. I understand why Razia is doing this but their lack of sensibility in this matter is baffling. 

Shaira enters her bedroom and sees Azaan in a towel 😅😅😂 Azaan has decorated the whole bedroom with flower petals, balloons and candles. He couldn't light all of them as Shaira came before time. Shaira blushes seeing him in a towel, Azaan pulls her closer saying that she hadls changed after coming to India as she was never this shy before entering his heart as she is now entering their bedroom. Shaira states that he is in his towels to which Azaan replies that she has every right to see him in anyway she wants to, Shaira tries to tell him about Noor's snitching, Azaan stops her and goes for kissing her. 

🙄 Noor interrupts them and Azaan asks her if she has no shame entering a Paraya mard's room? Noor asks him since when he is paraya. Azaan tells Shaira that she should learn how to assert her rights on things which do not belong to her from Noor. 

Azaan leaves the room to put on some clothes, Noor approaches Shaira, Azaan tells her that Shaira asked him to divorce her and marry Noor. Noor says why is it a laughing matter? Why can't he marry her? She walks towards Shazaan's bed and sits on it, touching the mattress and rose petals on it. Ding Ding Ding!!! Desperate 🤮 

Azaan tells her that he can't marry her for 3 reasons - 1 He is already married.

Noor says that it can be solved easily if he leaves his wife. 

2 He is in love with his wife. 

Noor tells him that he loves her too, Azaan replies that this is her problem as she doesn't understand difference between love and mohabbat. 

Azaan is about to tell her the 3rd reason and Noor stops him asking if he has any reason to marry her and Azaan shakes his head saying No. Shaira asks Azaan, what if she asks him to marry Noor? Azaan says that he can do anything for Shaira, he can die for her but.. Azaan's mom calls him and he leaves without finishing his sentence. 

Noor tells Shaira that it is her responsibility to make sure Azaan marries Noor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Precap ❤️❤️❤️ 

Azaan is irritated with Shaira and Noor for talking about divorce. He tells them he does not like this kind of jokes. Razia comes and tells him that it is not a joke as Shaira has filed for divorce papers. Azaan is hurt and mad at Shaira, he shakes her asking why is she doing this to him? Shaira replies that she is doing this for Noor. She has taken everything from Noor and Noor has asked her for Azaan 

Azaan and Razia will get to know about Noor's nonsense 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Special Mention :

Precap ❤️❤️❤️ 

Azaan is irritated with Shaira and Noor for talking about divorce. He tells them he does not like this kind of jokes. Razia comes and tells him that it is not a joke as Shaira has filed for divorce papers. Azaan is hurt and mad at Shaira, he shakes her asking why is she doing this to him? Shaira replies that she is doing this for Noor. She has taken everything from Noor and Noor has asked her for Azaan 

Azaan and Razia will get to know about Noor's nonsense 

I hope she gets exposed! This girls behavior gets weird day by day. I mean observing them 😳 helloooo?!?!? Whats wrong with Noor! Im sure if she gets succesful by separating them and to marry Azaan she will sleep with him. Even if she knows that he isnt in love with her. This sick minded psycho will consummate.... and this is the 'gunaah' where Azaan was talking about in the promo I guess 😒.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

At last, a positive turn!  Hoping Azaan knows nothing but the whole truth from Shayra tomorrow.  Bless him for explaining the difference between mohabbat and pyaar to Noor and the audience. smiley36

Can not wait to watch the episode.  Thank you Nora! 🤗

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I hope she gets exposed! This girls behavior gets weird day by day. I mean observing them 😳 helloooo?!?!? Whats wrong with Noor! Im sure if she gets succesful by separating them and to marry Azaan she will sleep with him. Even if she knows that he isnt in love with her. This sick minded psycho will consummate.... and this is the 'gunaah' where Azaan was talking about in the promo I guess 😒.

Azaan is telling her that he is not interested and the way she was touching his bed was just so 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Azaan wont do it with her unless she drugs him 😐😑😐😑

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you Nora again and a big thak you for the pre cap its awesome. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

At last, a positive turn!  Hoping Azaan knows nothing but the whole truth from Shayra tomorrow.  Bless him for explaining the difference between mohabbat and pyaar to Noor and the audience. smiley36

Can not wait to watch the episode.  Thank you Nora! 🤗

. 🤗

This is why I wanted Azaan to drive this story, if he is the narrator then they have to make him firm and clear. Watch it 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Azaan is telling her that he is not interested and the way she was touching his bed was just so 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Azaan wont do it with her unless she drugs him 😐😑😐😑

Im expecting everything from Noor! Either she drugs him or she makes him drunk but she will jump into bed with him. Just wait and watch.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thank you Nora again and a big thak you for the pre cap its awesome. 

🤗. You don't have to thank me cookie 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am happy too ❤️❤️😍♥️😍♥️😍♥️♥️ I did not doubt his feelings for Shaira, I had faith in him that he won't divorce her but I was a little upset with his blind support of Noor. 

I won't doubt him hereafter. I wish Azaan gets to know about the complete truth. 

smiley27  My thought exactly!