Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for updates Nora. Will azaan know about what noor is doing?.i doubt.😳

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Arjit was superb as Vivaan Kapoor and took on persona of the handsome business tycoon perfectly.  I have had high hopes for Azaan Akhtar Mirza too. 😊

I thank the writers for making Azaan aware of the truth.  It was about time because they have given one month to show Noor threatening Shayra. 

My all hopes for Shazaan are on Azaan 😂😂

It could be Noor's dream, I just want Azaan and Razia to see her true face but if this happens so soon, how will they move the story forward? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I've been reading the written updates lately because watching shaira suffer visually is impossible so thankyou for posting.

But might watch the shazaan scene though 🤪

Anyway finally I hope that Shaira reveals the entire truth and Azaan trusts her. Razia and Azaan are so into the Noor jaap that they fail to sense the obvious. I doubt they'll trust shaira but let's hope they do.

Watchin Shaira cry is unbearable for me too, it was a good episode and strengthen my belief in Azaan ❤️ 

It can be Noor's dream but if Shaira tells Azaan about Noor, he will believe her because Shaira doesn't lie 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank goodness Azaan bluntly refused to marry Noor.  The supposed joke was a good way to reiterate his feelings for his wife compared to his best friend.

After the precap scene, Shayra needs to be stronger for Azaan's sake and let Razia Begum cope with her ‘beti’.  I am frustrated that the truth has to be forced out but excuse Shayra because shameless Noor has resorted to stalking ShaZaan now. 

Azaan clearly said he had no reason to marry Noor but she is still forcing Shayra to make it happen.  How can she do that to her best friend and does a man not have a choice?  Why am I even asking this, she could care less about anyone else...

Khalid has been arrested and will have to face the legal system so why is Razia Begum being so hasty regarding his property?  Why is no one considering his mental state when they discuss his crime?  Ironically Surraya made a valid point about the use of law and how RB can not always dictate.

Azaan was very uncomfortable in Noor's presence. He told Shaira that she can see him whichever way she wants to then he went to put on clothes when Noor came in their room. 

He was uncomfortable and scared with Noor's questions, he was holding Shaira so close 😂❤️ he didn't like Noor sitting on his bed, but didn't say anything. 

Noor is disgusting. She is doing this for revenge, she is doing this because she is lonely but touching someone's wedding bed 😨🤢 she is lusting after Azaan and she has been stalking Shazaan from day 1. That's how their every scene ended with Noor interrupting them. Azaan once caught her spying on them and laughed it off. 

Razia sees Khalid as a man who tried to molest her daughter, disinheriting is a very small punishment for a molester. But Khalid is not a molester, moreover he is mentally sick, he needs care and support 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Thanks for updates Nora. Will azaan know about what noor is doing?.i doubt.😳

In precap Shaira tells Azaan about Noor but it could be Noor's dream

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NoraSM

In precap Shaira tells Azaan about Noor but it could be Noor's dream

I too think it will be noor's dream

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

My all hopes for Shazaan are on Azaan 😂😂

It could be Noor's dream, I just want Azaan and Razia to see her true face but if this happens so soon, how will they move the story forward? 

They have to suffer the consequences of creating that monster, is how the story moves forward...

I just wish eventually/finally Noor corrects the error of her ways and leaves ShaZaan to be happy with each other.

The new promo... 😵

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why this little monkey jumps on their bed all the time. yes i realised it after a while it must be a dream other wise show would have finished. Razia begum can not disown some one like that khalid will be punished the crime he had not done it ,why they are all ignoring his disabilities mentaly and physicaly as well.