Aug 13 : Everyone is wrong except Noor

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Azaan telling everyone about Khalid molesting Noor, Suraiya says that Shaira is lying. Azaan asks Noor about it and she nods in agreement, Razia slaps Khalid. 

Suraiya says that Noor is lying, Khalid comes forward saying he did make this mistake and more slaps. Some women empowerment dialogues by Razia, Khalid is arrested and Suraiya curses Razia. 

Shaira holds Azaan's hand, he jerked his hand away from Shaira and left the wedding setting. Shaira meets him in the pool area and sees his bleeding hand, Azaan yells at her for hiding such a big thing from him. Noor comes and asks Azaan not to berate Shaira for this as Noor had given Shaira her kasam for hiding this, Shaira looks at Noor dumbfounded. Azaan says that he can't forgive Shaira even if he wants to do it. He is very disappointed in Noor and Shaira, Noor asks Azaan not to be angry with her, Azaan hugs Noor and Noor hugs him back. 

Shaira recalls the promise she made to Noor and Noor traces Azaan's back with her hand, Shaira sees this and leaves crying. 

Shaira apologizes to Razia for hiding this from them, Razia berates for this saying that she is going to be the next Bahu Begum, she can't act like this. Shaira thinks about leaving Azaan and cries. 

I am just so disappointed in Azaan and Razia. What were Noor's words when she wanted to marry Khalid? Khalid loves her, Khalid tolerates her badtameezi and she will marry Khalid TOMORROW. Not once did they think about why a woman would insist on marrying a man who tried to molest her. Both Azaan and Razia asked Shaira the same question, what if something had happened to Noor? Noor knew Khalid molested her, it's not like Shaira hid it from Noor, then why their anger was directed at Shaira and Noor got away with it without a word of reprehension? In fact, Azaan showered her with praises that she is one in a billion, any man would do anything to marry her etc as she isn't only beautiful from outside but INSIDE TOO. Ha!!! 

Shaira cries uncontrollably on Razia's lap, Razia asks her why is she crying? Azaan replies saying Shaira had a fight with her husband, Azaan apologizes to Shaira and says that they should celebrate as this was their first fight. 

In police station Suraiya tells Asgar about Noor's plan and Noor reaches police station wearing a burkha. 

Upcoming - Promo scene. 

First time I felt Shaira is better off without Azaan, I saw the promo scene and felt that it is good if this girl is away from this family. She is crying every day, not a moment of happiness in this marriage. Noor is never wrong for these people and I doubt they will take any action against her even if they get to know about the torture Shaira went through, Dil ki achi Noor ne agar thoda torture kar diya to kya hi baat hai? Shaira is intelligent, Shaira should understand that Noor is a child. Shaira will have to compromise for Noor all her life, I don't want this life for her 💔

But I love Azaan too 😭 How can he be so blind and lost when it comes to Noor? 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Khalid : He did not molest Noor, it is sad that he has to go through this, at least he didn't have to marry Noor, he will be out in a few days, jail is any day better than spending lifetime with Noor. 

Asgar : The grey character of this show, they are showing his selfish side with redeeming qualities every time 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Episode starts with Azaan telling everyone about Khalid molesting Noor, Suraiya says that Shaira is lying. Azaan asks Noor about it and she nods in agreement, Razia slaps Khalid. 

Suraiya says that Noor is lying, Khalid comes forward saying he did make this mistake and more slaps. Some women empowerment dialogues by Razia, Khalid is arrested and Suraiya curses Razia. 

Shaira holds Azaan's hand, he jerked his hand away from Shaira and left the wedding setting. Shaira meets him in the pool area and sees his bleeding hand, Azaan yells at her for hiding such a big thing from him. Noor comes and asks Azaan not to berate Shaira for this as Noor had given Shaira her kasam for hiding this, Shaira looks at Noor dumbfounded. Azaan says that he can't forgive Shaira even if he wants to do it. He is very disappointed in Noor and Shaira, Noor asks Azaan not to be angry with her, Azaan hugs Noor and Noor hugs him back. 

Shaira recalls the promise she made to Noor and Noor traces Azaan's back with her hand, Shaira sees this and leaves crying. 

Shaira apologizes to Razia for hiding this from them, Razia berates for this saying that she is going to be the next Bahu Begum, she can't act like this. Shaira thinks about leaving Azaan and cries. 

I am just so disappointed in Azaan and Razia. What were Noor's words when she wanted to marry Khalid? Khalid loves her, Khalid tolerates her badtameezi and she will marry Khalid TOMORROW. Not once did they think about why a woman would insist on marrying a man who tried to molest her. Both Azaan and Razia asked Shaira the same question, what if something had happened to Noor? Noor knew Khalid molested her, it's not like Shaira hid it from Noor, then why their anger was directed at Shaira and Noor got away with it without a word of reprehension? In fact, Azaan showered her with praises that she is one in a billion, any man would do anything to marry her etc as she isn't only beautiful from outside but INSIDE TOO. Ha!!! 

Shaira cries uncontrollably on Razia's lap, Razia asks her why is she crying? Azaan replies saying Shaira had a fight with her husband, Azaan apologizes to Shaira and says that they should celebrate as this was their first fight. 

In police station Suraiya tells Asgar about Noor's plan and Noor reaches police station wearing a burkha. 

Upcoming - Promo scene. 

First time I felt Shaira is better off without Azaan, I saw the promo scene and felt that it is good if this girl is away from this family. She is crying every day, not a moment of happiness in this marriage. Noor is never wrong for these people and I doubt they will take any action against her even if they get to know about the torture Shaira went through, Dil ki achi Noor ne agar thoda torture kar diya to kya hi baat hai? Shaira is intelligent, Shaira should understand that Noor is a child.

Thank you for wu.

Well I think youre right. Azaan confuses me a lot with his attachment to Noor seriously 😒. Its like he is more concerned about his best friend than his wife. This is now for 2nd time that he screams to Shayra and then apologizes. I mean if their relationship will be always like that yes youre right its better when Shayra kicks them out of her life. She is an intelligent woman and doesnt needs this 'sick' people in her life. The whole family started to act weird!

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you very much for the written up date Nora.Noor should get the best award her inner and outer beuty.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Thank you for wu.

Well I think youre right. Azaan confuses me a lot with his attachment to Noor seriously 😒. Its like he is more concerned about his best friend than his wife. This is now for 2nd time that he screams to Shayra and then apologizes. I mean if their relationship will be always like that yes youre right its better when Shayra kicks them out of her life. She is an intelligent woman and doesnt needs this 'sick' people in her life. The whole family started to act weird!

I can understand that it was a big thing, anyone would be worried about having a molester around his victim.

But Khalid did not say that he wants to marry Noor, Noor convinced Azaan and Razia that she wants to marry Khalid, she wanted to get married in a single day without delay. Any sensible person would ask her why she wanted to marry a man who tried to molest her? Why was she praising him and his love for her? When Suraiya didn't agree for this marriage, Noor said that this marriage will happen without her consent. Everyone was present there. 

Shaira saved Noor from Khalid, she stopped this marriage on time and she had to apologize to everyone. 

Azaan is taking her for granted, she is intelligent, she doesn't say anything when Noor hugs Azaan and you have to watch today's episode to know if any husband would find this acceptable, I wanna see Azaan's reaction to someone hugging Shaira like Noor did with him today. Shaira doesn't say anything, she is very understanding, very trusting so everyone is taking advantage of her.

Razia is there for Shaira though ♥ 

kooki07 thumbnail

you are right they dont  deserve Shaira.how can Razia is controlling of the duties of bhopal if she is so blinded in love of noor and her mother that she does not try to think the matters. sorry first time i am saying some thing against Razia i know A Azaan could not make the difference between love and friendship from the day one.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thank you very much for the written up date Nora.Noor should get the best award her inner and outer beuty.

She will get the best award in form of Azaan. He only told her that any man would agree to marry her. Good for him

NoraSM thumbnail

you are right they dont  deserve Shaira.how can Razia is controlling of the duties of bhopal if she is so blinded in love of noor and her mother that she does not try to think the matters. sorry first time i am saying some thing against Razia i know A Azaan could not make the difference between love and friendship from the day one.

I don't know how she didn't question Noor about this 😵 as I said for Azaan and Razia everyone is wrong except Noor 

kooki07 thumbnail

hope they taste their own medicine.

NoraSM thumbnail

hope they taste their own medicine.

Shaira should be happy, I don't want anything else. I am tired of seeing her cry every day 😅 😂