Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

when is surraiyas phone start working again? because if surrey and asghar will say something against noor Razia and Azaan are not going to believe her what ever she want to say.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Hit me too.  Arjit always insisted that Azaan was clear about his feelings. 😃  I am so happy Nora! 🤗

Now I hope he learns the whole truth about the suicide threat and realises what Shayra had to suffer...

I am happy too ❤️❤️😍♥️😍♥️😍♥️♥️ I did not doubt his feelings for Shaira, I had faith in him that he won't divorce her but I was a little upset with his blind support of Noor. 

I won't doubt him hereafter. I wish Azaan gets to know about the complete truth. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

when is surraiyas phone start working again? because if surrey and asghar will say something against noor Razia and Azaan are not going to believe her what ever she want to say.

Azaan wont doubt Shaira's words. Yesterday when she texted him about Khalid molesting Noor, he categorically asked Noor to tell everyone that what Shaira is saying is the truth, Shaira's words will be enough for him to believe her

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

She will get the best award in form of Azaan. He only told her that any man would agree to marry her. Good for him

Inner Beauty😵😵😵outer beauty 😲 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Inner Beauty😵😵😵outer beauty 😲 

😆