Kangana doesn't maintain cordial relations wid her Ex Aditya Pancholi?

Posted: 4 years ago

Kangana doesn't maintain cordial relations wid Exes Aditya, Adhyayan, Nicholas Lefferty or Ajay?

Look at Deepika. She worked with Ranbir even after breaking up with them. But Kangana never seems to work with Adhyayan, Ajay Devgan and everyone knows on what ugly terms she is with Aditya Pancholi - her True and only Love.  I knw Kangana's fans will tear me apart but I don't understand why she can't behave with his ex Aditya Pancholi and Ajay Devgan in a normal manner? 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Rofl!!! Good one! 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Image result for snsd tiffany laughing gif

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its the other way around actually ðŸ¤£

Her ex es keep a safe distance from her. ðŸ˜†

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Its the other way around actually ðŸ¤£

Her ex es keep a safe distance from her. ðŸ˜†

There is this too....

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Kangana doesn't maintain cordial relations wid Exes Aditya, Adhyayan, Nicholas Lefferty or Ajay?

Look at Deepika. She worked with Ranbir even after breaking up with them. But Kangana never seems to work with Adhyayan, Ajay Devgan and everyone knows on what ugly terms she is with Aditya Pancholi - her True and only Love.  I knw Kangana's fans will tear me apart but I don't understand why she can't behave with his ex Aditya Pancholi and Ajay Devgan in a normal manner? 

Laughing Clip Art

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Rofl🤣