Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

The scene where he is trying to get Minnie to let her dil ke gubbaar out after Ashok's arrest...

He was prodding her to open up and cry her heart out, but the moment she started, the look on his face as he hugged her and couldn't control his tears. It was marvelous what he did with his eyes and his voice modulation there!

That was such a powerful performance.. I literally controlled myself. 

The way HS deals with minni is so fresh, simple and yet impactful scenes to watch. That's how you deal with a teenager who hade been through many phases of life

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

The scene where he is trying to get Minnie to let her dil ke gubbaar out after Ashok's arrest...

He was prodding her to open up and cry her heart out, but the moment she started, the look on his face as he hugged her and couldn't control his tears. It was marvelous what he did with his eyes and his voice modulation there!

Gubaar bole toh...? 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Let me find this unafraid ...it's a long Eid holiday..need something to pass time

It's on some viu website. If you're in India, then I guess it'll be no problem to watch it. ðŸ¤”

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

It's on some viu website. If you're in India, then I guess it'll be no problem to watch it. ðŸ¤”

I am from Pakistan😜.. yahan mjhy Sony liv access nahi hora..let me try in night to find it

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

I am from Pakistan😜.. yahan mjhy Sony liv access nahi hora..let me try in night to find it

And I'm from Canada. Mujhe yaha kuch ni milta ðŸ¤£

But for Sony Liv, I use a VPN and it allows me access to the show. :D

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Just seen that interview of I would want to die with paint on one that is mentioned in starting topic of AT.. no wonder this guy is so talented.He comes from theatre background and has done so many Nukkad nataks ..reminded me of Nawazuddin Siddique having similar background. I do feel inspite of so many years in industry this guy has not got his due.. hope his popularity and reach has increased after Hanuman Singh . 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Just seen that interview of I would want to die with paint on one that is mentioned in starting topic of AT.. no wonder this guy is so talented.He comes from theatre background and has done so many Nukkad nataks ..reminded me of Nawazuddin Siddique having similar background. I do feel inspite of so many years in industry this guy has not got his due.. hope his popularity and reach has increased after Hanuman Singh .

Completely agreed!

There were a few things that got me a bit confused in that interview.

For example, when he mentioned getting that award at the age of 19, it was for the roles he played to highlight all the various social issues right?

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Completely agreed!

There were a few things that got me a bit confused in that interview.

For example, when he mentioned getting that award at the age of 19, it was for the roles he played to highlight all the various social issues right?

He must not been 19 the year he was talking of ..he is my age . Then he wud be in school.. or I guess he was saying year wrong.. anyways that's different topic of debate..😆..he said he used to do social awareness plays and they have it at national level too so he was awarded for one such social awareness play which he did while in school.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

He must not been 19 the year he was talking of ..he is my age . Then he wud be in school.. or I guess he was saying year wrong.. anyways that's different topic of debate..😆..he said he used to do social awareness plays and they have it at national level too so he was awarded for one such social awareness play which he did while in school.

I'm pretty sure he meant 19 as in age. Even Himanshu had commented about how young he was when he got it.

Either way, I'm not surprised considering how freaking talented he is. I wonder what it'd be like to see him act in live. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Gubaar bole toh...? 

She was upset and ashamed because of Ashok but was trying to pretend as if nothing happened. She was trying to be brave but could not reconcile her heartache, aakhir khoon ka rishta hai na? Babita said. 

In response, this father of hers went to console her.