Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's Eid and ab Tak goosht Aya nahi hai so I thought to list down every performance of anirudh🙊🙈

So who has watched zindabad ? 

Is there any other web series he had done?

I had watched most of his previous shows so more interested in current things.

Btw just observed, why he is not given screen space in trailers? Na zindabad main dikha na pranaam main😔

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

It's Eid and ab Tak goosht Aya nahi hai so I thought to list down every performance of anirudh🙊🙈

So who has watched zindabad ? 

Is there any other web series he had done?

I had watched most of his previous shows so more interested in current things.

Btw just observed, why he is not given screen space in trailers? Na zindabad main dikha na pranaam main😔

He's  there in pranaam. Though, you have to search for his glimpses, but you can find him out. Ek dharu ke scene mein, gunde ke saath ladai, towards the end of the trailer as well...

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah his presence in trailer is very less ..in pranaam its just you blink and miss type..😒, I want him to be famous and big star

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Yeah his presence in trailer is very less ..in pranaam its just you blink and miss type..😒, I want him to be famous and big star

Exactly... Woh to hamain pata na k that it's anirudh but he is so less in both trailers that who watches the film can know his potential. Though I don't have any idea that how much he is in 🙈.. 

Anyone has watched zindabad?? It's an old show

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
attiya1.3 thumbnail

I am terrified of dogs and they mention 17 🤪

It's a great act towards animals but I can't imagine doing it,🤪🙈.. they both are so cute together😍

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

^^ that's so cute!

And mui is such a cute name for his dog!

I haven't watched Zindabad as of yet but it's definitely on my list. He has also done another web series called Unafraid where I believe he plays a serial killer. That's the one I really wanna watch bit I can't cuz the site is blocked for me. 😔

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Just binge watching that Maula mere lele meri jaan sequence. He was PHENOMENAL.

That pain in the eyes. I keep repeating this but I feel it all the time!

Gosh now that I know more, I can't imagine what he was feeling about losing his job because of Ashok's complaint. He had already experienced the suspension in the past due to a complaint against him. 

Such brilliant writing that we can tie it all back to that scene. It was a remarkable performance.  

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The scene where he is trying to get Minnie to let her dil ke gubbaar out after Ashok's arrest...

He was prodding her to open up and cry her heart out, but the moment she started, the look on his face as he hugged her and couldn't control his tears. It was marvelous what he did with his eyes and his voice modulation there!

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

^^ that's so cute!

And mui is such a cute name for his dog!

I haven't watched Zindabad as of yet but it's definitely on my list. He has also done another web series called Unafraid where I believe he plays a serial killer. That's the one I really wanna watch bit I can't cuz the site is blocked for me. 😔

Let me find this unafraid ...it's a long Eid holiday..need something to pass time